Search This thread

xastey

Mar 4, 2007
Cyanogenmod Lockscreen port for Xposed

Xposed Repo
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.conceptualideas.cyanlockscreen

Source Code
https://github.com/kclay/cyanlockscreen

First time users may want to test with adb, just in case something goes crazy you can delete /data/system/gesture.key to remove your lockscreen.Also if you never had a pattern lock, FIRST set a 3x3 then switch to 4x4+

For people that can't get it to work or experience FC, please pull off the /system/priv-app/Settings.apk AND /system/priv-app/Keyguard.apk (if there). Also provide the xposed logs after the force close. Rom needs to be AOSP friendly, if any custom lockscreens have been replaced then this will not work.

v1.2 - Tweaked how hooks are found for keyguard replacement
v1.1 - Fixed Install error
v1.0 - Initial Release

Last edited:

大鸡巴

Jan 21, 2014
Application not installed

It does not work well. When I set the unlock method,the setting.apk always force close.
My mobile is Lenovo A750, rom is miui v4, based on Android 4.0.
sorry,I am not good at English.

Last edited:

Cheater912

Jul 14, 2012
New York
I have encryption enabled on my device, so I can't normally chose the pattern unlock method. I enable it by changing the type of lock in the locksettings.db file.

lockscreen.password_type 65536

Is it possible to implement something that removes the restrictions? I'd love to just set the unlock pattern directly from the settings page. When I click one of the new pattern options, it asks me to type in a PIN instead.

Thank you!

xastey

Mar 4, 2007
I am using galaxy note 2 android 4.3 European version. I t does not make any difference on the lock screen.
Can you pull off a few apks for me?
/system/priv-app/Settings.apk
/system/priv-app/Keyguard.apk

I'll check them out.

I have encryption enabled on my device, so I can't normally chose the pattern unlock method. I enable it by changing the type of lock in the locksettings.db file.

Is it possible to implement something that removes the restrictions? I'd love to just set the unlock pattern directly from the settings page. When I click one of the new pattern options, it asks me to type in a PIN instead.

Thank you!

I'll check it out

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
works very good with nexus 4 kitkat :) thanks a lot :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Not work on my ideos x5 with cm11

lol why you want it in cm11 using xposed :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

fahrulridwan03

Oct 31, 2012
semarang
rush25;49954306 lol why you want it in cm11 using xposed :P Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE said:
I just try thats module on my phone :p:p
Hope there some module with notification masagging and call in my lockscreen anyway?? Hahaha
Sent from my IDEOS X5 using xda app-developers app

acer780

Jun 24, 2013
Settings apk fc's when I try to set the 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6 patterns. uploadfromtaptalk1391295017892.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391295034514.jpg

Sent from my BLU Quattro 5.7HD using Tapatalk

大鸡巴

Jan 21, 2014
If I never had a pattern lock, When I try to set the 3×3, 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6 patterns. The setting .apk always fc .
if I am useing a pattern lock, when I install the CyanLockScreen and reboot. I can see a 3x3's lock,if I unlock it ,my phone will auto reboot quickly .
Sent from my Lenovo A750 using 4.0ROM .
Thanks a lot .

xastey

Mar 4, 2007
Settings apk fc's when I try to set the 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6 patterns. View attachment 2553545View attachment 2553546

Sent from my BLU Quattro 5.7HD using Tapatalk

If I never had a pattern lock, When I try to set the 3×3, 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6 patterns. The setting .apk always fc .
if I am useing a pattern lock, when I install the CyanLockScreen and reboot. I can see a 3x3's lock,if I unlock it ,my phone will auto reboot quickly .
Sent from my Lenovo A750 using 4.0ROM .
Thanks a lot .

I can set 4×4 5×5 6×6 in settings
But it still appear 3×3 in lock screen :(
Sony Xperia sola 4.1.2

Can you guys pull off the following apks.

Install v1.2 and please provide the logs after the force quit as well.

Reactions: thisguysayswht

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogenmod Lockscreen port for Xposed

Xposed Repo
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.conceptualideas.cyanlockscreen

Source Code
    https://github.com/kclay/cyanlockscreen

First time users may want to test with adb, just in case something goes crazy you can delete /data/system/gesture.key to remove your lockscreen.Also if you never had a pattern lock, FIRST set a 3x3 then switch to 4x4+

For people that can't get it to work or experience FC, please pull off the /system/priv-app/Settings.apk AND /system/priv-app/Keyguard.apk (if there). Also provide the xposed logs after the force close. Rom needs to be AOSP friendly, if any custom lockscreens have been replaced then this will not work.

v1.2 - Tweaked how hooks are found for keyguard replacement
    v1.1 - Fixed Install error
    v1.0 - Initial Release
    @xastey
    Please support lollipop,thanks in advance
    I am using galaxy note 2 android 4.3 European version. I t does not make any difference on the lock screen.
    Can you pull off a few apks for me?

I'll check them out.

Thank you!

I'll check it out
    Yep ! just like the CM lockscreen pattern options (ie make dots invisible, make failed patterns invisible, etc)

O I ported over that code, just didn't make an option to toggle it hehe. I'll work on that.
    This module got abandoned and won't work LP+. There is no support for issues. Read the past pages and look at the dates guys, no response from the OP in years.