[MOD][XPOSED][GrindrMod](NEW!!)

mario0318

Apr 11, 2015
Orlando
if I still had a desktop computer I would seriously consider developing an alternative mod. Not only can learning through a small phone screen be tedious on its own with the tens or hundred so websites that makes the whole process seem more complicated than it really is, modding and reverse engineering apks would just be far easier with a PC esp with smali programs designed for desktops.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with how this mod does to what or where or to which files to be edited within grindr. It just seems daunting and like a game of cat and mouse, and all not without a chunk of relentless criticism/feature requests from the user base.

whitehollow

Oct 14, 2010
Milano
I think the best would be to create a whole new app, a sort of grindr clone but free like telegram for whatsapp and convince many people to migrate there. The free features must be background messages, no limit messages, no limit filters, a more precise free fake GPS, **** size ahhah and maybe chat rooms like in the old mirc oh and a buzz like msn

mario0318

Apr 11, 2015
Orlando
A grindr clone huh. As much as I'd love to help develop such an app, wouldn't they simply switch server authorization credentials or techniques or be able to send a C&D legal order to halt any potential adoption of the clone app? Because trust me, getting rid of the ads alone would probably save half the entire bandwidth the app uses on our devices (though thanks to the smiley face app i can disable all of the ads components), but we'd be talking about developing and maintaining a whole new beast in direct competition to the app itself as opposed to a applicable side mod.