[MOD][XPOSED][GrindrMod](NEW!!)

Search This thread
A grindr clone huh. As much as I'd love to help develop such an app, wouldn't they simply switch server authorization credentials or techniques or be able to send a C&D legal order to halt any potential adoption of the clone app? Because trust me, getting rid of the ads alone would probably save half the entire bandwidth the app uses on our devices (though thanks to the smiley face app i can disable all of the ads components), but we'd be talking about developing and maintaining a whole new beast in direct competition to the app itself as opposed to a applicable side mod.

whitehollow

Oct 14, 2010
Milano
Well, Im stil very patient but im quite sure to see the pandemic end before the new grindr mod 😀any other useful suggestion my friend ?

moyoonthego

May 21, 2020
I can't use Grindr period now lol.

I installed the 6.15 version to try it out and accidentally uninstalled Grindr too. GMod looks like it's working, but everytime I try to login/sign-in into Grindr now it gives me an error. Has anyone on this thread been thru this before? I have EdXposed and Magisk, I used to use Hide My GPS module.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New and improved GMod!

Custom location picker, inbox filters, backup/restore chats, bulk chat erase, grid layout, profile history, and more!

Please note that each release of GMod is specifically tied to a particular range of versions of the app. Each release will be guaranteed to function only with the specified versions of the app.

This release is compatible with version 5.6.0 - 5.13.2 (Skipped 5.12.0)

FEATURES:
    • Custom location picker with favorites
    • Optional persistent statusbar notification
    • Selectable 2, 3, 4 or 5-column grid layout
    • Individual control over notification sounds
    • Retain chats from blocked profiles
    • Option to show social media icons on the profile bar (long tap to copy username to clipboard)
    • Smaller "send location" button to prevent accidental sending location
    • Send on SHIFT+ENTER in chat text field (for WifiKeyboard)
    • Optional GPS Accuracy overlay on cascade
    • Darken the bottom button bar in chat view
    • Double-tap to clear text field in chat
    • Map overlay option on cascade*
    • Option to replace "Fresh Faces" with Profile History (long-tap "profile history" to clear the history)**
    • Bulk chat erase***
    • Undo the last cascade refresh by long-tapping the home tab (not for Xtra with unlimited cascade!)
    • Advanced inbox filters: filter by online users, received photos, blocks, search term, has profile photos, ads, one-sided chats
    • Received photos indicator (camera icon) option for chat inbox (tap on icon to open received photos)
    • Option to set the minimum GPS accuracy level to avoid registering a precise location
    • Option to disable sending Taps on single-tap (Prevent sending accidental taps)
    • Sort Cascade, Favorites or Explore page by online users (show online users first)
    • Remove photos sent by other users by long-tapping the photo in the chat screen
    • Long-tap social media icons to display username and copy to clipboard
    • Disable automatic deletion of older chats (truncate chats)
    • Disable smooth scroll to top for chat inbox (get to the top more quickly)
    • Inverse filters allow you to filter by "not blocked" users as well as users who have sent/received photos
    • Custom notification sounds. Tap the "Android" selection to open the Ringtone Picker.
    • Bulk tap erase (long tap on inbox tab while viewing taps)
    • Backup/Restore chats locally or to Google Drive
    • Disable Fresh Faces
    • Delete conversation from chat screen
    • Auto-generate profile display names for blank profiles
    • *NEW* Show message count on Inbox tab (can be disabled in module settings)

*Tapping on the GPS Accuracy text will display your current location as an overlay in the upper-left corner of the cascade.

**To view profile history, replace "Fresh Faces" with Profile History in module settings. Clear the profile history by long-tapping on the "PROFILE HISTORY" title.

***Long-tap the inbox tab to bring up a dialog giving you the option to bulk-erase one-sided chats before a certain date. You can also clear ALL chats at once. Bulk chat operations will respect currently set inbox filters.

Like my work? Please consider donating!

NOTE: This module does NOT unlock any paid features!! It does NOT allow you to view more guys than what your subscription allows. It merely fits more profiles on the display at once by increasing the number of columns
    in the grid.

Works for both free Grindr and GrindrXtra.

Disclaimer: This module is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the official Grindr app. It is provided for free with no warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk! I am not responsible for lost chats, user data, or any other problems incurred from the use of this module. GMod does not collect any personal information nor does it display advertisements of any kind. No revenue is generated or collected from the use of this software.
    I will post an update once they resolve the many issues plaguing their most recent versions.

Filters have been broken for the latest 3 versions of Grindr and it doesn't look like they are anywhere close to fixing it.
    LATEST VERSION:
    GMod 6.15.0

CHANGELOG:

• Update for Grindr 6.15.0 (Compatible with versions 6.3.0 - 6.15.0, no 6.13.0)
    LATEST VERSION:
    GMod 6.12.1

CHANGELOG:

• Update for Grindr 6.12.1 (Compatible with versions 6.3.0 - 6.12.1)

EDIT: Sorry there was a typo in the original post. Update for Grindr *6.12.1
    LATEST VERSION:
    GMod 6.13.1

CHANGELOG:

• Update for Grindr 6.13.1 (Compatible with versions 6.3.0 - 6.13.1, no 6.13.0)