[Mod][Xposed] Hide Carrier Label

Search This thread

ns17

Jul 17, 2013
Florida
nadeemsultan.com
Hide Carrier Label - Xposed

A small Xposed module for Lollipop that hides the carrier label on the lockscreen.

Before and After
Va9xeFu.png
4WyIPHA.png

Requirements
- Xposed alpha for Lollipop
- Stock Android 5.0 or higher

Download
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.nadeemsultan.hidecarrierlabel

Source Code
https://github.com/nadeemsultan/HideCarrierLabel

myblessayu

Jan 9, 2014
Jaipur
I have been looking for this for ages. Finally Installed it n Rebooted. It worked!
But after sometime the carrier names were back again. And now I can't get rid of them!
Rebooting, Reinstalling, Reactivating etc etc No Help!
Device : Moto G 2nd Gen (2014) Indian Dual Sim Version (XT1068)
Rooted, CM12 Nightly (23March2015), using one sim.

Vember31

Sep 6, 2013
Would love an update for 5.1 as well - my ROM thinks I'm digital roaming even though I'm not so getting that to hide on the lock screen would be great :)

Vember31

Sep 6, 2013
I've just pushed the update for compatibility with 5.1, and it should be available on the Xposed repo now.
Enjoy!

Dude awesome!! Thanks so much for being so responsive!

EDIT: I don't think it's designed to, but it doesn't hide "digital roaming" or service-related statuses on the lockscreen, right? Since those aren't carriers. Mine is showing "digital roaming" on the lockscreen. I realize not a lot of others are in this situation and that it's not really your problem (more of a ROM issue), but there isn't a lot of dev for my phone and this is the only option I have to be on 5.1.1. Would there be a way to hide "digital roaming" / those kinds of labels on the lockscreen as well through your module (without too much work on your end)?

Last edited:
Reactions: ns17

ns17

Jul 17, 2013
Florida
nadeemsultan.com
EDIT: I don't think it's designed to, but it doesn't hide "digital roaming" or service-related statuses on the lockscreen, right? Since those aren't carriers. Mine is showing "digital roaming" on the lockscreen. I realize not a lot of others are in this situation and that it's not really your problem (more of a ROM issue), but there isn't a lot of dev for my phone and this is the only option I have to be on 5.1.1. Would there be a way to hide "digital roaming" / those kinds of labels on the lockscreen as well through your module (without too much work on your end)?
I can definitely take a look at it, can you send me a screenshot of your lockscreen?

Vember31

Sep 6, 2013
I can definitely take a look at it, can you send me a screenshot of your lockscreen?

Sure, see attached. The second screenshot is just to illustrate how it thinks that "digital roaming" is my network, even though I'm not actually roaming. Thanks!

btw this is with the 5.1 module active

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-20-15-13-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-20-15-13-57.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 421
  • Screenshot_2015-05-20-15-20-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-20-15-20-00.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts