[Mod][Xposed] Hide Carrier Label

Search This thread

mamadciv68

Sep 14, 2014
Problem

Hide Carrier Label - Xposed

A small Xposed module for Lollipop that hides the carrier label on the lockscreen.

Before and After
Va9xeFu.png
4WyIPHA.png

Requirements
- Xposed alpha for Lollipop
- Stock Android 5.0 or higher

Download
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.nadeemsultan.hidecarrierlabel

Source Code
https://github.com/nadeemsultan/HideCarrierLabel
Hi tnx.but is not work on my device.Xperia zL 5.0.2 with both versions( 5 & 5.1).
Pleas fix bogs

MartinN6

Jul 6, 2015
Kassel
Moto G 2014

I installed Xposed by using "xposed-sdk22-5.1.1-arm-20150514.zip" (flashed with TWRP) and "de.robv.android.xposed.installer-3.0_alpha2-35-minAPI15.apk".
Xposed works (some Modules are running).
I installed "Hide carrier lable" V 1.1 - but it won´t working - carrier labe ist still on the top of the lockscreen.

Any idea why - do I have to do anything else?

tomacco88

Oct 28, 2014
A custom version of CM ive been using had a weird error where it would say "No Network" on the lock screen but there would be full signal and the Network providers name would come up next to it. Your module fixed the No Signal problem and got rid of the annoying network name while it was at it. Brilliant work!:D

Reactions: ns17

devasure

May 18, 2015
Dear dev,
Hide Carrier Label doesn't work on lenovo a7000 ( lollipop 5.0, 64 bit)
Could you do something about it?

Erik Rye

Oct 20, 2015
@ns17 any chance you will update for 6.x?

this is one of only two modules I used with xposed and it's worked great on my galaxy s2 hercules running validus (5.1.1)

hoping to give it a try on the unofficial cm13 (6.0)!!!!

Cheers!

Klausi

Aug 30, 2004
Black Forrest, Germany
I have a pretty long carrier name on my lockscreen ("O2 (Germany) GmbH & Co. OHK") and I would like to get rid of the label.
I'm using a oneplus 2 with OxygenOS 2.1.2 and unfortunately the modul is not working.
Any chance that you include this OS? Do you need anything from my side?

Regards
Klaus

Benrap

Mar 16, 2015
Nice module, but the update for marshmallow is really bugging me. If you could make the module detect what version of android you're on and work according to that it would be nice, because xposed keeps telling me I have an update for that module.

Top Liked Posts