[MOD][Xposed] Ingress Xghpyh V1.0

Search This thread

Cypher_01

Nov 18, 2012
Xglyph v12.2

[email protected],

strange, that nobody complained about the imperfect glyph not working, even I didn't notice til now. v10 worked with the imperfect glyph, but since v11, I accidently removed the code taking care of this.

I've fixed the bug, I simply re-added the old code. But I couldn't test it, because I didn't get a glyph sequence including the imperfect glyph. Please tell me, if it works for you.

You can find the new version at the Xposed repository. I will also upload future versions to the repo, which makes updating more comfortable.

As always, the source code is on GitHub.

I didn't have time to take care about COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs so far.

Have fun and play fair! ;)

Reactions: aypro

xfunforx

Aug 26, 2015
report bug:D

[email protected],

strange, that nobody complained about the imperfect glyph not working, even I didn't notice til now. v10 worked with the imperfect glyph, but since v11, I accidently removed the code taking care of this.

I've fixed the bug, I simply re-added the old code. But I couldn't test it, because I didn't get a glyph sequence including the imperfect glyph. Please tell me, if it works for you.

You can find the new version at the Xposed repository. I will also upload future versions to the repo, which makes updating more comfortable.

I didn't have time to take care about COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs so far.

keytool -printcert -file META-INF/CERT.RSA
Cypher_01:
所有者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
发布者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
序列号: 6a51ace5
有效期开始日期: Sat Mar 19 20:04:22 CST 2016, 截止日期: Mon Mar 12 20:04:22 CST 2046
xfunforx:
所有者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
发布者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
序列号: 2fa2950e
有效期开始日期: Thu Jul 16 21:31:30 CST 2015, 截止日期: Mon Jul 09 21:31:30 CST 2040

need sign the apk with my .jks file.:D:D:D
xposed can't no see the new update.

Cypher_01

Nov 18, 2012
keytool -printcert -file META-INF/CERT.RSA
Cypher_01:
所有者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
发布者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
序列号: 6a51ace5
有效期开始日期: Sat Mar 19 20:04:22 CST 2016, 截止日期: Mon Mar 12 20:04:22 CST 2046
xfunforx:
所有者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
发布者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
序列号: 2fa2950e
有效期开始日期: Thu Jul 16 21:31:30 CST 2015, 截止日期: Mon Jul 09 21:31:30 CST 2040

need sign the apk with my .jks file.:D:D:D
xposed can't no see the new update.

Oh, I didn't think about that. So that means, my access to the repository is no use anyway? :p

Cypher_01

Nov 18, 2012
Ohk..
Thanks for the reply..
Can u tell when will complex gonna available?

I've been working on it, but I didn't have time recently. I still can't give an ETA.

Meanwhile I suggest to deactivate command glyph key hack, if you want to use the SIMPLE/COMPLEX command glyphs. It could interfere with it.

Stay tuned.

Jul 9, 2014
Pune
I've been working on it, but I didn't have time recently. I still can't give an ETA.

Meanwhile I suggest to deactivate command glyph key hack, if you want to use the SIMPLE/COMPLEX command glyphs. It could interfere with it.

Stay tuned.
Cypher_01 thank you..... I'll... But Plz try to update as soon as possible.
I'm trying to devwlop app by using ur source from github but I know java programming very little. So it's as good as not possible.

Cypher_01

Nov 18, 2012
Xglyph v13

[email protected],

COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs are finally here! :) I finally found the right spot in the Ingress source code. ;)

There are a few things you need to know:

First, the code, that's hooked additionally now, is part of the obfuscated classes of the Ingress client. That means, that the automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE input most probably won't work for new versions of Ingress. I did my best to design the code as compatible as possible. The worst thing that could happen is, that automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs don't work anymore after an update. But it doesn't cause crashes and manual input of command glyphs always works. I may only need to update Xglyph for every new version of Ingress.

Second, a short tutorial:
  • You have to touch the command glyph interface, otherwise the glyph speed hooking won't be triggered.
  • As with the MORE/LESS glyphs, it's also for the COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs possible to override the configuration by drawing a correct COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyph.
  • Key and speed overriding are also combinable.
  • If you don't touch the command glyph interface, the glyph speed is at normal, independent of your configuration.
  • That also means, that if you want to override just the key hack config, it will always trigger the glyph speed. I couldn't avoid that.

I now also signed the APK, so that you can update it via Xposed Installer. If you have problems updating from a former (unsigned) version, simply uninstall it, reboot, install the new version, activate it in the Xposed Installer and reboot again.

Have fun and play fair! :)

Last edited:

namandistro

Feb 5, 2016
[email protected],

COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs are finally here! :) I finally found the right spot in the Ingress source code. ;)

There are a few things you need to know:

First, the code, that's hooked additionally now, is part of the obfuscated classes of the Ingress client. That means, that the automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE input most probably won't work for new versions of Ingress. I did my best to design the code as compatible as possible. The worst thing that could happen is, that automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs don't work anymore after an update. But it doesn't cause crashes and manual input of command glyphs always works. I may only need to update Xglyph for every new version of Ingress.

Second, a short tutorial:
  • You have to touch the command glyph interface, otherwise the glyph speed hooking won't be triggered.
  • As with the MORE/LESS glyphs, it's also for the COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs possible to override the configuration by drawing a correct COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyph.
  • Key and speed overriding are also combinable.
  • If you don't touch the command glyph interface, the glyph speed is at normal, independent of your configuration.
  • That also means, that if you want to override just the key hack config, it will always trigger the glyph speed. I couldn't avoid that.

I now also signed the APK, so that you can update it via Xposed Installer. If you have problems updating from a former (unsigned) version, simply uninstall it, reboot, install the new version, activate it in the Xposed Installer and reboot again.

Have fun and play fair! :)
Loved it... Its working fine in CM 12.1 (Android 5.1)

RedFungi

May 24, 2016
Spectral Abyss
New features

Hello there!
Is it possible to add two features?
  1. Auto tapping and holding "Hack" button (to start glyph hack)
  2. Auto tapping on screen to pass glyph
If it's possible, can you add this?
Thanks for this soft! :)

Cypher_01

Nov 18, 2012
Hello there!
Is it possible to add two features?
  1. Auto tapping and holding "Hack" button (to start glyph hack)
  2. Auto tapping on screen to pass glyph
If it's possible, can you add this?
Thanks for this soft! :)

I already thought about this myself, but this is even more cheaty than the module already is. At least I won't add these features.

But the module is open source. Every developer can play around with it and add/change things.

I repeat it again. I suggest, the best way to use Xglyph is as I do. I do my best to draw the glyphs correct. Xglyph only saves me in case of a mistake.

Reactions: larswars

pki101

Jan 8, 2011
Found this from facebook

"Agents,

This week we enabled a new component of our anti-cheat system - specifically focused on agents trying to falsify their location and automate gameplay. We consider any technical mechanism that does these things to be cheating, including applications that inject false locations or techniques to maintain a stale location. This new component resulted in the termination of accounts that showed clear signs of cheating and we have verified these results are highly accurate.

Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. We will continue to work with all of you to improve the quality of the gameplay, including ongoing optimization and fine tuning of our anti-cheat system. If you believe your account has been terminated incorrectly, you should report it to the Ingress Help Center.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support, Agents.

JH"

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Help you calculate the correct glpyh sequence, playing ingress game.

have fun.:D:D:D

try to play the glyph game of ingress.

havd test on nexus5 5.1.1 xposed 3.0 alpha4

If you have any questions, please email to my mailbox [email protected]

Mod edit: DISCLAIMER - While this exploit is not considered warez, it is a cheat that can & may cause users of this exploit to be banned from using Ingress. Use with your own risk
    Xglyph v12.1

[email protected],

I was adverted about a little bug in Xglyph. Glyph key hacking didn't work, at least not always.

If you use command glyph hooking for requesting a key, a random value between 600 and 700 ms is calculated for the input time of the command glyph. As of late this seems to be evaluated server-sided and seems to be too high. I took a look at the time that I need for drawing a 'less' or 'more' glyph, something around 450 ms. I changed the calculated value to be between 400 and 500 ms and now it works again. Normal key hack doesn't have this problem since there is no input time.

I also added a Toast message shown when (de-)activating the module from its interface, that you should restart Ingress. This configuration is only evaluated when the Ingress package is loaded. This happens either when you closed Ingress (swipe it away from multitasking) or when it have been paused for some time. That means if you switch from Ingress to Xglyph and quickly back, it might not recognize the (de-)activation, so it's better to close and restart Ingress.

Xglyph v12

[email protected],

I've added the code to Xglyph. The app now hides itself from the Ingress client. I also removed the annoying useless Toast messages.

I took a look on the Ingress source code again. The client seems not to check for installed apps. So with or without this update, you should be safe. But anyway, it doesn't hurt, and we don't know what will come in future versions of the Ingress client, so it's better to prevent. :)

I didn't add a GUI control for the hiding, because it doesn't make sense to switch it off, so don't wonder about that.

The source code is on GitHub again.

EDIT:

Oops, I removed the app drawer icon. The apk now attached brings it back. Thx @tlvpr!
    Ingress 1.105.1

[email protected],

I see what's the problem with COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs. As I wrote in my post about Xglyph v13, the hooked code is part of the obfuscated classes of the Ingress client. I'm happy that it even worked for so many further Ingress versions, but now we are at the point where the obfuscation broke it.

I already found the new spot in Ingress source code, I just have to implement and test it. Stay tuned.
    SIMPLE/COMPLEX Glyphs

[email protected]!

Everyone is interested in an option for automatic input of a COMPLEX glyph to speed up glyphing, including me. ;)

The problem is, that in the actual version of Xglyph, the hooking is done only in the backend, after the user input, manipulating the data just before sending it to the server. For a speedup of prompting the glyphs, as it happens when drawing a COMPLEX glyph, we need to hook the frontend. I have not yet managed to do that, but I'm on it.

Stay tuned and play fair! :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone