strange, that nobody complained about the imperfect glyph not working, even I didn't notice til now. v10 worked with the imperfect glyph, but since v11, I accidently removed the code taking care of this.
I've fixed the bug, I simply re-added the old code. But I couldn't test it, because I didn't get a glyph sequence including the imperfect glyph. Please tell me, if it works for you.
You can find the new version at the Xposed repository. I will also upload future versions to the repo, which makes updating more comfortable.
As always, the source code is on GitHub.
I didn't have time to take care about COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs so far.
Have fun and play fair!
keytool -printcert -file META-INF/CERT.RSA
所有者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
发布者: CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US
有效期开始日期: Sat Mar 19 20:04:22 CST 2016, 截止日期: Mon Mar 12 20:04:22 CST 2046
所有者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
发布者: CN=yi, OU=v, O=v, L=v, ST=v, C=123456
有效期开始日期: Thu Jul 16 21:31:30 CST 2015, 截止日期: Mon Jul 09 21:31:30 CST 2040
need sign the apk with my .jks file.
xposed can't no see the new update.
Thanks for the reply..
Can u tell when will complex gonna available?
Cypher_01 thank you..... I'll... But Plz try to update as soon as possible.I've been working on it, but I didn't have time recently. I still can't give an ETA.
Meanwhile I suggest to deactivate command glyph key hack, if you want to use the SIMPLE/COMPLEX command glyphs. It could interfere with it.
Loved it... Its working fine in CM 12.1 (Android 5.1)[email protected],
COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs are finally here! I finally found the right spot in the Ingress source code.
There are a few things you need to know:
First, the code, that's hooked additionally now, is part of the obfuscated classes of the Ingress client. That means, that the automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE input most probably won't work for new versions of Ingress. I did my best to design the code as compatible as possible. The worst thing that could happen is, that automatic COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs don't work anymore after an update. But it doesn't cause crashes and manual input of command glyphs always works. I may only need to update Xglyph for every new version of Ingress.
Second, a short tutorial:
- You have to touch the command glyph interface, otherwise the glyph speed hooking won't be triggered.
- As with the MORE/LESS glyphs, it's also for the COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyphs possible to override the configuration by drawing a correct COMPLEX/SIMPLE glyph.
- Key and speed overriding are also combinable.
- If you don't touch the command glyph interface, the glyph speed is at normal, independent of your configuration.
- That also means, that if you want to override just the key hack config, it will always trigger the glyph speed. I couldn't avoid that.
I now also signed the APK, so that you can update it via Xposed Installer. If you have problems updating from a former (unsigned) version, simply uninstall it, reboot, install the new version, activate it in the Xposed Installer and reboot again.
Have fun and play fair!
Is it possible to add two features?
If it's possible, can you add this?
- Auto tapping and holding "Hack" button (to start glyph hack)
- Auto tapping on screen to pass glyph
Thanks for this soft!