• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][Xposed] Instagram Downloader

Search This thread

TheAndroidNinja

Apr 28, 2014
Kolkata
Uninstall the one you downloaded from xposed repository and install this one - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=56314360

Enjoy!

Thanx a lot :)

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

OP - Original Poster
DJ - @DJCrapsody

If you downloaded the one in the Xposed Repository/Installer App then clearly it is not working with the latest Instagram version. Fellow XDA member @DJCrapsody volunteered to updated so it works with the lastest Instagram version. He spent numerous hrs on working out the module to make it compatible with the latest Instagram version. He is clearly not getting enough love for his efforts and this is simply very annoying and very disturbing.

People, next time when something does not work then do a search and read at least the last 10 pages of a thread before you post a question. If you see a problem that have been mentioned then don't post it again it just clutter up the thread. Put some time and effort in.

@tj_droid already provided you guys @DJCrapsody's version. Go find his latest reply. Also read the last 10 pages of this thread and familiarize yourself with what is happening with this particular Xposed Mod. The OP has already given his/her reason.

It is already reported that @DJCrapsody's version works with Instagram Version 6.9.1. Anything newer from Instagram it might not work. He also gave instructions too. So all the info you need is somewhere in the thread. I'm not going to spoon feed it you just go look for it.

Cheers everyone.

I am Sorry,from next time i will definately go through some of the posts and then will post my problems ...Thanx a lot :)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I am sorry to say so, but I can't find DJ's downloader anywere.
Can somebody please send me the link?

Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-instagram-downloader-t2474364/post56314360

here it is :)

DJCrapsody

Dec 23, 2010
Singapore
Tell me if there's any problems. v.6.10.1 fix revision 1 in case any errors again. Did not test it, based on the above APK.

UPDATE: Not working.

Last edited:

Mr.Zombie

Jun 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys. I have 1 off-topic question but I hope some of you know the answer.
When scrolling your Instagram feed, once you scrolled downwords, the "Instagram" action bar moves upwards(hidden)(similar to Android 5.0 feature) and when you scrolling back upwards, the action bar appears. I love this feature.
My exact question is, It used to be like that on my phone once *around 2-3 weeks ago* but suddenly it's not happening. It kinda revert back to previous style. When scrolling down your feeds, the "Instagram" action bar stays(not moving upwards to hidden). :confused:

I hope you guys understand what I just explained. Idk where to ask and I seems here's the best place to ask because all in this thread discussing about Instagram. :)

DJCrapsody

Dec 23, 2010
Singapore
Hello guys. I have 1 off-topic question but I hope some of you know the answer.
When scrolling your Instagram feed, once you scrolled downwords, the "Instagram" action bar moves upwards(hidden)(similar to Android 5.0 feature) and when you scrolling back upwards, the action bar appears. I love this feature.
My exact question is, It used to be like that on my phone once *around 2-3 weeks ago* but suddenly it's not happening. It kinda revert back to previous style. When scrolling down your feeds, the "Instagram" action bar stays(not moving upwards to hidden). :confused:

I hope you guys understand what I just explained. Idk where to ask and I seems here's the best place to ask because all in this thread discussing about Instagram. :)
This is very off topic. And no one is discussing about instagram here, topic is on the downloader. But might as well reply. Had that feature, also disappeared afterwards, came back once in awhile though.

Mr.Zombie

Jun 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I know that you're all discussing about Instagram downloader. What I meant is, you're always testing it by opening the Instagram app itself. That's why I asked the question here. Maybe some of you had experience on my problem.
Btw, thanks for your reply. Oh I see. Hopefully it will come back soon. :)

ratva

Aug 4, 2014
What's a trustworthy site to download the old instagram apk from? There are plenty which offer it when i do a search on Google, but I'm not sure which would be safe.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires Xposed Framework!

I got a lot of requests for this since I made a Vine Downloader module, so here it is! :)
    Downloads Instagram media to /sdcard/Downloads/Instagram (directory may vary per device, it's Instagram/ under your usual downloads directory).

Screenshots:
    BEuobK1l.png
    yXITOIdl.png

Compatibility:
    All ICS+ devices, as that's what the Xposed Framework requires.
    Instagram itself obviously.

Source:
    The mod is open source: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-InstagramDownloader
    You may NOT distribute this app on the Play Store, paid or free.

Download: (Requires Xposed Framework!)
    http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/is_xpo...dule/com.mohammadag.xposedinstagramdownloader

Support development:
    If you found this mod useful, consider buying the donation package, this also unlocks DirectShare support https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mohammadag.xposedinstagramdownloaderdonate
    Donated via PayPal? I'll refund your donation so you don't have to donate twice! Email me.
    Closing thread again. I'll try to get the update out as soon as I have time.
    Gotta hold on for the new fix!
    Findings:
    Video details are the still same whereas they did some modification to Photo details. So downloading Video is fine, gotta work on the Photo side.

UPDATE: HERE IT IS! Tested and working. :)
    I'm thinking of just developing a version of my own. If it's better that way since I definitely will be updating it.
    Alright guys, here's the fix to the fix... I made some small mistakes. This adds support to Instagram v6.9.1.