• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][Xposed] Instagram Downloader

Search This thread

AndreAkaNick

Jan 21, 2014
Not working..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-30-14-05-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-30-14-05-16.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,986
  • Screenshot_2014-11-30-14-05-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-30-14-05-42.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,022

nerdnation

Dec 1, 2013
P.O.S
Sometimes the posts that some of you guys make remind me im not such a newbie afterall. Go to the beginning of the topic and have a lil read.

"Ensure app store does not have the auto - update option for your instagram"
"Backup your current apk that works with the associated mod"
"Wait for the dev to announce when a new mod is available for an upgraded instagram version"

Have a nice day folks. :cool:

Sent from my OMEGA powered SM-G900W8 using the XDA free app.

Trinidad & Tobago
Digicel/Bmobile

dansan382

Dec 19, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes the posts that some of you guys make remind me im not such a newbie afterall. Go to the beginning of the topic and have a lil read.

"Ensure app store does not have the auto - update option for your instagram"

Have a nice day folks. :cool:

Exactly. Do this and your problem is solved. I turned off auto update for Snapchat & Instagram. I then just wait until the dev updates the module, then update the corresponding app. This way I don't come here and cry that the update broke the module.

Arcadejinx

Apr 6, 2012
Every time someone asks something, he's been given the answer "to read the last 30 pages".

1. Who the hell has so much time or even the will to endure 30 pages of comments? Seriously.

2. That's what this topic is for. To help each other in the best way possible. Telling them to read 30 pages back, is like giving you the answer to "Google it" cause the problem is probably solved also elsewhere. That's of no help whatsoever!

3. Instead of acting like a douchebag, you could just provide him the answer. It would take you even less time, since you already know the question. Plus it will keep the answer to those questions in the latest page; thus fewer questions.

If you know the answers and you're not willing to give them directly, maybe you shouldn't respond at all. I'm just saying.

Tapatalk | Samsung Galaxy S4

just_visiting

Aug 14, 2008
Vancouver
Every time someone asks something, he's been given the answer "to read the last 30 pages".

1. Who the hell has so much time or even the will to endure 30 pages of comments? Seriously.

2. That's what this topic is for. To help each other in the best way possible. Telling them to read 30 pages back, is like giving you the answer to "Google it" cause the problem is probably solved also elsewhere. That's of no help whatsoever!

3. Instead of acting like a douchebag, you could just provide him the answer. It would take you even less time, since you already know the question. Plus it will keep the answer to those questions in the latest page; thus fewer questions.

If you know the answers and you're not willing to give them directly, maybe you shouldn't respond at all. I'm just saying.

Tapatalk | Samsung Galaxy S4
So u would like everything spoon fed to u. It takes about 10mins or less to read through 30 pages.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
So u would like everything spoon fed to u. It takes about 10mins or less to read through 30 pages.

forget 10 mins ..
all one has to do is use the search button .in less than 2 mins there will be results with relevant search phrases . or even better the thanks meter list where most of the times the most thanked is the download link .. smh

just_visiting

Aug 14, 2008
Vancouver
forget 10 mins ..
all one has to do is use the search button .in less than 2 mins there will be results with relevant search phrases . or even better the thanks meter list where most of the times the most thanked is the download link .. smh
I know. How about 5 seconds. A lot faster than typing out the question to begin with.

shoeprano27

Sep 18, 2012
Not bothering to read eh?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Read and do a search!

I know. How about 5 seconds. A lot faster than typing out the question to begin with.

What are you, a timeline cop? All you've been doing for the past few pages is bitching and crying about people not reading. So what if they don't read it? That's on them. You're more annoying than the people that don't read. Sign off the internet for a little while and go outside or something.

Top Liked Posts