• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 33,930
Last edited:

m+a+r+k

Aug 29, 2013
Highlands, Scotland
Thanks, that is fixed - great module.

There is a little cosmetic change I'd like but not sure you can fix it.
I have GravityBox installed (of course!) and the Data Traffic Monitor turned on. I have it's position set to Right and it normally displays to the left of the Wifi icon in the statusbar which is perfect.

However, the GPS icon now displays between them, to the left of the Wifi icon with the data traffic information to the left of the GPS icon. Not ideal, as the data traffic information should ideally be next to the Wifi icon.
I could set the GPS icon to Left Position but I want all these icons on the right of the statusbar not in the notification area.
Thanks

Last edited:

eunrox

May 4, 2011
Berlin
github.com
Thanks, that is fixed - great module.

There is a little cosmetic change I'd like but not sure you can fix it.
I have GravityBox installed (of course!) and the Data Traffic Monitor turned on. I have it's position set to Right and it normally displays to the left of the Wifi icon in the statusbar which is perfect.

However, the GPS icon now displays between them, to the left of the Wifi icon with the data traffic information to the left of the GPS icon. Not ideal, as the data traffic information should ideally be next to the Wifi icon.
I could set the GPS icon to Left Position but I want all these icons on the right of the statusbar not in the notification area.
Thanks

This is not possible, since the module uses the internal GPS class. And the position is fixed.

Top Liked Posts