[MOD][Xposed+Magisk][13 Compatible] AOSP Mods - System modifications for AOSP-based Android 12+

Search This thread

creeve4

Jan 5, 2011
Bountiful
I have no screen flash. It only wakes screen for 1 second and turns screen off after flashlight is on. Expected behavior. You don't want power button to listen for long press because otherwise when you want to wake screen with single press it would take longer to wake up because it will expect to listen to long press before waking screen up

The long-press power button for Torch implementation in GravityBox does not have the screen on/off side-effect; probably worth looking into:

one
two
three

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
2.2.0 released in stable channel

Changelog:
- Added Wifi name variable in dynamic texts (Shout out to: [email protected])
THANKS! What am I missing here, to make the Wi-Fi SSID display work in the status bar? I first tried on 2.2.0 Full and then on Canary 143 Full on my Pixel 6 Pro on stock Android 13 Stable September release. I also tried an additional restart of SystemUI and reboot of the phone after setting this way. I also tried all capital letters, and even tried it before the date, and toggled Wi-Fi off and back on with no effect. (expand to see full screenshot)
1664375624168.png

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for this great mod.
I am using Pixel experience 13 in redmi note 5 pro (whyred).
For my usage mod is working perfectly.
The only annoying thing I can not disable is the fingerprint unlock ripple effect (without setting the animation scale to 0).
Is there any option to disable the fingerprint unlock animation?
If it isn't there, can you add this in future updates?
AOSPMods doesn't offer such option

Does this offer removal of a emergency call button on lock screen? Just accidentally dialed trying to snooze alarm :/
I can confirm that we'll never implement an option to limit the ability to call emergency services

AOSP mods installed on my p5 A13 sept build.

All works fantastic so many thanks.

The only slight niggle is when long pressing the power button for torch whilst screen is off, the screen briefly flashes back on then off once the torch is activated. Happens again when you long press for torch off, screen flashes back on briefly.

Otherwise, all is perfect!
That's not a bug. Just how the mod is implemented. Helps with noticing that you've (maybe by mistake?) triggered the torch

THANKS! What am I missing here, to make the Wi-Fi SSID display work in the status bar? I first tried on 2.2.0 Full and then on Canary 143 Full on my Pixel 6 Pro on stock Android 13 Stable September release. I also tried an additional restart of SystemUI and reboot of the phone after setting this way. I also tried all capital letters, and even tried it before the date, and toggled Wi-Fi off and back on with no effect. (expand to see full screenshot)
For any of the "N" variables to work, the network statistics option (in Misc settings, last option) must be enabled. Otherwise they won't be counted as variables at all

PS sorry for late responses. Not sure why I didn't get push notifications in the past few days. Perhaps it's related to the fact that our government is actively converting our internet connection to North Korean system

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Currently can be done on Android 12 but not Android 13 AFAIK.
You can use Pixel Launcher MOD to replace the search bar with certain widgets.
For android 13 there was a telegram test group lead by Gori (@telegram) with several beta versions, but it was ceased and now the project is on hands of Saitama (dev of pixel launcher mod for Android 12/L). So there could be soon new builds for android 13.

But personally I love the ability of using Nova Launcher, since it is much much more customizable than any Pixel Launcher mod IMHO ☺️

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I'm personally very curious to know this (and I honestly don't know the answer)

When OS has opened the ability of choosing the launcher of choice, and there are many freely available, why should one stick to the stock one with modifications and risk unintended bahaivor?

Reactions: Eleo

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6

When OS has opened the ability of choosing the launcher of choice, and there are many freely available, why should one stick to the stock one with modifications and risk unintended bahaivor?
For example of Nova Launcher, some are afraid because the launcher was bought by an Analytics company called Branch (https://www.makeuseof.com/nova-launcher-branch-is-it-still-safe-to-use), and their launcher usage might be tracked, though there is a very low chance of it. Plus it also doesn't have some pixel niceties like at a glance.
Another customizable choice is Lawnchair, which other than Nova launcher, looks more like Pixel Launcher, minus at a glance and recents action (select), if used with magisk module to replace pixel launcher (or if there is no pixel launcher in system).
As per others, e.g. Pixel Launcher MOD, there were still some bugs here and there that affected only low amount of users, plus there was still a fear of using a non-original apk that, theoretically, could have a malware inside.
And the rest, afaik are not yet compatible with a12/13 to utilize its full power

So basically there is no option that would please everyone

Reactions: kkjb

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Okay two alternatives were discussed. But play store includes tens (if not hundreds) of launchers. I mean there really isn't one of the play store options (with an easy green install button) to satisfy one particular user and leaves them by the modified stock APK choice?

Make no mistake: these words are from someone who (I hopefully do!) knows how to root, install modules, and is a fan of root and android hack stuff. But it's still difficult for me to digest this that why when something is legally (by android terms of course) available, we should push for hacked ones

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
For android 13 there was a telegram test group lead by Gori (@telegram) with several beta versions, but it was ceased and now the project is on hands of Saitama (dev of pixel launcher mod for Android 12/L). So there could be soon new builds for android 13.

But personally I love the ability of using Nova Launcher, since it is much much more customizable than any Pixel Launcher mod IMHO ☺️

I understand your question, and get that it seems strange. I'm yet to see any issue since A12.
I enjoy Nova and Lawnchair as alternatives, I've used both in the past happily, I bought Nova Prime back in 2017. But for whatever reason, they feel I guess *choppy* compared to the stock launcher, could just be my Pixel 5 starting to lag and show its age (or my stingy self using 60Hz instead of 90 so I can get that hour longer SOT -- still getting 6-9 on my P5!) or a complete placebo. I also enjoy the options of them all. But ATM I am very happy with the stock launcher other than the search bar and I have it edited for 5x7 grid. For these it's done through editing the smali code and a Magisk Module in A11+). I also don't use Google app, Google Lens (right now at least) and (have Google App even disabled), and use Pixel Launcher MODs to turn off At a Glance and replace it with Yahoo Widget. Just a preference is all. Perhaps on the P7 (I hope I enjoy it!) I'll probably be on Lawnchair until (if) Pixel Launcher is edited, I will give it a go. This is the beauty of Android, which I do love indeed! For example this MOD! I was on CrDroid, somewhat happy, but the stock ROM is more stable for me and haven't had a single bootloop, where as on A11 I was getting stuck in a spot where my phone would bootloop and something was getting it stuck where I had to do a factory reset to get it started and lost everythingggg. (Rebooting into safe mode/disabling Magisk, deleting its folders did nothing. Not even a reflash of the stock ROM without clewring data would do anything). So I do manually backup Internal storage monthly to bi-weekly now in habit. (This happened on stock ROM un-rooted, albeit very rarely, but something was up, and maybe it was even Android 11 bug). :)

Can I ask about the MOD to reduce keyboard height please? On my smaller P5 it makes it so it can't be used to bring down the keyboard. I do like the button, it's just ridiculously large (like the status bar height) and yes I can use gesture to go back but it brings me out of the menu and can get annoying. It would amazing to be able to be user adjustable. I apologize is this had been asking before!

Thank you both so very much for all you do freely for us all!

For example of Nova Launcher, some are afraid because the launcher was bought by an Analytics company called Branch (https://www.makeuseof.com/nova-launcher-branch-is-it-still-safe-to-use), and their launcher usage might be tracked, though there is a very low chance of it. Plus it also doesn't have some pixel niceties like at a glance.
Another customizable choice is Lawnchair, which other than Nova launcher, looks more like Pixel Launcher, minus at a glance and recents action (select), if used with magisk module to replace pixel launcher (or if there is no pixel launcher in system).
As per others, e.g. Pixel Launcher MOD, there were still some bugs here and there that affected only low amount of users, plus there was still a fear of using a non-original apk that, theoretically, could have a malware inside.
And the rest, afaik are not yet compatible with a12/13 to utilize its full power

So basically there is no option that would please everyone
I do like that I can get the At-A-Glace on lock screen still, even with my PLM change to Yahoo wdiget.
I directly edit the Pixel launcher NexusLauncherRelease.apk to give 5x7 and to remove search bar, and is packaged inside a single Magisk Module. It's clean and works as intended for me, goes back to normal when disabled in Magisk, no bootloop since being on A12.
As per Pixel Launcher MODs KieronQuinn is a well known DEV and no I haven't gone through all the code to check for anything, but it is opened-sourced.

Okay two alternatives were discussed. But play store includes tens (if not hundreds) of launchers. I mean there really isn't one of the play store options (with an easy green install button) to satisfy one particular user and leaves them by the modified stock APK choice?

Make no mistake: these words are from someone who (I hopefully do!) knows how to root, install modules, and is a fan of root and android hack stuff. But it's still difficult for me to digest this that why when something is legally (by android terms of course) available, we should push for hacked ones\

You understand Android editing much more than myself.
Getting Android the run the way you'd like is a fun thing, and that there's usually a few ways to satisfy your needs on Android :)
Such as your very kind help and support with showing me how to add easily a few more custom quick settings.
Still can't get the one to open Now Playing, can only get into the history.
Any possibilty for some hep making a QS tile to turn auto brightness on/off if I need it?
I'm going to give that a go now but I think I may get caught up on something lol.

Last edited:

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I understand your question, and get that it seems strange. I'm yet to see any issue since A12.
I enjoy Nova and Lawnchair as alternatives, I've used both in the past happily, I bought Nova Prime back in 2017. But for whatever reason, they feel I guess *choppy* compared to the stock launcher, could just be my Pixel 5 starting to lag and show its age (or my stingy self using 60Hz instead of 90 so I can get that hour longer SOT -- still getting 6-9 on my P5!) or a complete placebo. I also enjoy the options of them all. But ATM I am very happy with the stock launcher other than the search bar and I have it edited for 5x7 grid. For these it's done through editing the smali code and a Magisk Module in A11+). I also don't use Google app, Google Lens (right now at least) and (have Google App even disabled), and use Pixel Launcher MODs to turn off At a Glance and replace it with Yahoo Widget. Just a preference is all. Perhaps on the P7 (I hope I enjoy it!) I'll probably be on Lawnchair until (if) Pixel Launcher is edited, I will give it a go. This is the beauty of Android, which I do love indeed! For example this MOD! I was on CrDroid, somewhat happy, but the stock ROM is more stable for me and haven't had a single bootloop, where as on A11 I was getting stuck in a spot where my phone would bootloop and something was getting it stuck where I had to do a factory reset to get it started and lost everythingggg. (Rebooting into safe mode/disabling Magisk, deleting its folders did nothing. Not even a reflash of the stock ROM without clewring data would do anything). So I do manually backup Internal storage monthly to bi-weekly now in habit. (This happened on stock ROM un-rooted, albeit very rarely, but something was up, and maybe it was even Android 11 bug). :)

Can I ask about the MOD to reduce keyboard height please? On my smaller P5 it makes it so it can't be used to bring down the keyboard. I do like the button, it's just ridiculously large (like the status bar height) and yes I can use gesture to go back but it brings me out of the menu and can get annoying. It would amazing to be able to be user adjustable. I apologize is this had been asking before!

Thank you both so very much for all you do freely for us all!

I do like that I can get the At-A-Glace on lock screen still, even with my PLM change to Yahoo wdiget.
I directly edit the Pixel launcher NexusLauncherRelease.apk to give 5x7 and to remove search bar, and is packaged inside a single Magisk Module. It's clean and works as intended for me, goes back to normal when disabled in Magisk, no bootloop since being on A12.
As per Pixel Launcher MODs KieronQuinn is a well known DEV and no I haven't gone through all the code to check for anything, but it is opened-sourced.

You understand Android editing much more than myself.
Getting Android the run the way you'd like is a fun thing, and that there's usually a few ways to satisfy your needs on Android :)
Such as your very kind help and support with showing me how to add easily a few more custom quick settings.
Still can't get the one to open Now Playing, can only get into the history.
Any possibilty for some hep making a QS tile to turn auto brightness on/off if I need it?
I'm going to give that a go now but I think I may get caught up on something lol.
I didn't really find a clean way to disable now playing. Sigh

Reactions: Eleo and andybones

LeonTLR

Apr 4, 2009
Question, I'm on a global 0neplus 9 pro. Running A12, unlocked bootloader and rooted, Magisk installed, LSPosed Zygisk installed and active, tried the full version and xposed version of v2.2.0 and boot to a black screen. Have to use adb to remove he module to get back to a working device. What am I missing ???? thanks

Top Liked Posts

It is known. Devs need to update to new December build. A lot of changes to system ui and lockscreen.

Was about to ask the same thing. Thank you for the answer. Gonna need to wait then. Haha
    I, uh, unknowingly installed this on my brand new P7P running the December update and I was wondering why the aosp mods app keeps crashing and some features not working properly. Just to be safe, I disabled everything I turned on before except for:
    • network indicator (had issues, see below)
    • disable screenshot sound
    • unrestricted screenshot
    • system-wide Google Sans font
    The network indicator only appears if I have it set to "far left" option but most of the time it doesn't even show up even when I load a page on a browser. In addition, it continiously gives me "systemui has stopped working" until I restarted SystemUI. It kept coming back so I turned it off for good and the issue appears to have stopped. Now the only things active are the three I listed before.

Probably just sit with this until an update comes. Guess it pays to read the recent replies beforehand 🙃

Also, another question. If I were to disable/uninstall this module, do I need to reset everything first or is that not necessary?
    To uninstall the module remove it from magisk
    No you don't have to do anything else. Just remove it
    PSA: AOSPMods 2.4 isn't compatible with December feature drop. It hopefully will be in the next version
    Just installed the latest Canary-163 release and Easy unlock has been fixed.

Thanks
    adb shell

su

touch /data/adb/modules/AOSPMods/disable

reboot

Or this

adb shell su -c "touch /data/adb/modules/AOSPMods/disable; reboot"
    OMGZZZ. This is awesome! This is the best magisk module ever. Wow. Thanks for aospmods. Really, really cool. This alone is reason to root.
    True story:
    - I have been not rooted since Pixel 3aXL that I bought on 2019. Only after seeing the Addon Features for Pixel devices thread by @Typhus_ (and consequently, AOSPMods) I rooted my device 🫡👍
    Fingerprint works, but, I too experience the phone not unlocking using pin when easy unlock is enabled. When easy unlock is disabled, pin unlocks the phone. November update Pixel 6, most recent stable full version of AOSP mods.
    I turned off Easy unlock (Pin/Password) and now I can use all the other AOSP Mods with the Nov update. Thanks for the workaround until a fix comes through.

I can live with my reduced productivity caused by having to tap the "enter" key after I put in my PIN.

AOSPMods_Banner_1280.jpg

This is a mixed Xposed+Magisk module, which is made to allow customizations that are not originally designed in AOSP (Android Open Source Project).

Features:
    Currently, AOSP Mods offers customizations on different aspects of system framework and SystemUI, including:
    - Status bar
    - Lock screen
    - Notifications
    - Quick Settings panel
    - Gestural Navigation
    - Screen properties

Compatibility:
    These mods are designed based on AOSP source code. What does it mean? it means that they are expected to work on Roms (Firmwares) which are built based on fairly unmodified Android source code. This means, mainly, Pixel Phones (3, 4(XL/a), 5(a), 6(PRO/a), 7(PRO)), and any other Roms that haven't heavily modified the original Android codes.

- Android 12: Compatible
    - Android 12.1 (12L): Compatible
    - Android 13 stable version: Compatible

Prerequisites:
    - Compatible Roms (see above)
    - Device Rooted by Magisk 24.2+
    - LSPosed (Zygisk Version)

How to install: (Make sure to read post #2 (FAQ) carefully before you proceed)
    - Install the Magisk module
    - Reboot (bootloop is not expected, but user should always be prepared for the worst)
    - You can use AOSPMods app to configure the module

The module is released in 2 flavors, which download and update procedures are different:
    • Stable release:
      • Manual Install/Update: through repository's Github release page (link below)
      • Automated updates: through magisk manager, or through in-app updater
    • Canary release:
      • Manual Install/Update: only through repository's Actions page
      • Automated install/updates: only through in-app updater - updates will NOT appear in release section, and will NOT count against the module's download count
    *No matter which flavor you're on, you can always switch to the other one with in-app updater

Credits / Thanks:
    Android Team
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @rovo89 for Xposed
    Team LSPosed
    Team EvolutionX (Specially @kdrag0n). Some of the mods are inspired from their work
    [email protected] for remote-preferences
    @nijel8 for double-tap to wake

Translations:
    [email protected] Portuguese
    [email protected] Chinese Traditional
    [email protected] Chinese Simplified
    [email protected] Russian
    [email protected] Romanian
    [email protected] Polish
    [email protected] German
    [email protected] Spanish
    [email protected] Turkish
    [email protected] Turkish, German, Russian
    [email protected] Ukrainian
    [email protected] Persian
    [email protected] Dutch
    [email protected] Vietnamese

Graphic design:
    [email protected] (Icon and Banner)
    [email protected] (Icon)

Brought to you by:
    @siavash79 & @Typhus_

Download:

FAQ

Q: I've found bugs, I have suggestions, or I want to suggest a new feature
    A: Your feedback will be very welcome. Please head to Github repository (linked below) and report your issue. We'll try our best (and never guarantee) to resolve them

Q: The installation steps are too difficult / I'm not sure how to install the module
    A: This mod is made only (and only) for power users who know how to root their device, are fairly familiar with magisk, and are very fluent with adb/fastboot, specially if their device falls into bootloops, etc. IF you're not sure how to work with magisk, adb, bootloaders, root explorers, etc., you're making a huge risk by proceeding with installation of this mod, which we (the authors) cannot bear the consequences. Maybe your device never boots normally, or you can easily lose your data in case you make any mistakes.
    So, if you're not sure how to proceed, please (please) stop right here, and DO NOT GO FURTHER. We will not be responsible for any damage caused

Q: Do you accept donations/payments?
    A: This module is not / will not be a commercial product. While we really appreciate your support, we do not / will not accept any payments for this module, in any form

Q: How can I help?
    A: We will be more than happy to receive help, in any way possible. So, If you are a developer and can contribute to the project (which by the way is open source), we will gladly accept your contribution. Even if you're not a developer, you can always help us by opting-in for tests/experiments and provide feedbacks, so that we can further improve the module. (Please send a message to one of the authors)

Pre-Release

Updated: April 11th., 2022

This is a mixed Xposed+Magisk module, which is made to allow customizations that are not originally designed in AOSP (Android Open Source Project).

(Current) Features:
    - Back gesture customization
    - (3-Button navigation) Hold back to kill app
    - Hide navigation bar
    - Light QS Theme
    - Vibrate on QS tile tap
    - One-Finger QS panel pulldown
    - Customize 4G/LTE icon
    - Combined signal Icons
    - Double-tap to sleep
    - Customization on Battery icon style and size
    - Configure build number text in QS footer
    - Hide fingerprint circle (Pixel 6)
    - Lockscreen shortcut customization
    - Configure carrier text in lock screen
    - Disable screenshot sound
    - Power button long-press to toggle Torch
    - Double-tap to wake
    - Network Monitor
    - Statusbar Height
    - Statusbar Padding (for phones with left-corner camera)
    - Quick Settings Row & Column numbers
    - Quick Settings tiles text size
    - Internet / Wifi + Cell Tiles
    - Navbar pill thickness
    - Navbar pill theme
    - Keyboard height
    - Icon shapes
    - Statusbar Icon styles
    - Fonts
    - Themed Icons
    - SystemUI Tuner
    - Brightness Slider in Quick QS
    - Battery Bar
    - Volume Longpress to skip music
    - QS Tiles Styles
    - Dark Theme Styles
    - Longpress on settings icon (in QS) to launch AOSPMods manager
    - Expand/Collapse all notifications
    - Tablet taskbar (12.1+)

Of course, this is an ongoing work and the feature list will get longer through time

Compatibility:
    These mods are designed based on AOSP source code. What does it mean? it means that they are expected to work on Roms (Firmwares) which are build based on fairly unmodified Android source code. This means mainly Pixel Phones (3, 4, 4a, 5, 5a, 6), and any other phones that haven't heavily modified the original Android.

- Andriod 12.1 beta: Compatible
    - Android 13 DP1: Compatible
    - Android 13 DP2: Poorly Compatible

Prerequisits:

- Install the magisk module
    - Reboot (bootloops are not expected)

Credits / Thanks:
    Android Team
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @rovo89 for Xposed
    Team LSPosed
    Team EvolutionX (Specially @kdrag0n). Most of the mods are based on their work
    @HofaTheRipper for German translation
    [email protected] for Chinese translation
    [email protected] for Spanish translation
    @krystiano for Polish translation
    [email protected] for Chinese Smiplified translation

Brought to you by:
    @siavash79 & @Typhus_

Download (Canary 009)
    V 1.0.0-canary-010

Changelog:

• Added music album art on lockscreen
    • Added auto-grant of required root permissions
    • Improvement of Battery Bar
    • Improved Light QS header
    • Fixed screenshot lag
    • Fixed 3 column QS tiles bug
    • Misc Bugfixes

If you're updating from previous versions:
    • 1.0.0-beta-01 and after: Update your module via module update shortcut in Magisk
    • canary 007 and before: uninstall your module and app completely and flash the zip file

Download:
    I would like to draw your attention that the thread title doesn't contain [Prerelease] anymore!

1.0.0 is out! All credits go to @Typhus_

Pre-Release

Updated: April 1st., 2022

(Current) Features:
    - Back gesture customization
    - (3-Button navigation) Hold back to kill app
    - Hide navigation bar
    - Light QS Theme
    - Vibrate on QS tile tap
    - One-Finger QS panel pulldown
    - Customize 4G/LTE icon
    - Combined signal Icons
    - Double-tap to sleep
    - Customization on Battery icon style and size
    - Configure build number text in QS footer
    - Hide fingerprint circle (Pixel 6)
    - Add camera button to lockscreen
    - Configure carrier text in lock screen
    - Disable screenshot sound
    - Power button long-press to toggle Torch
    - Double-tap to wake
    - Network Monitor
    - Statusbar Height
    - Statusbar Padding (for phones with left-corner camera)
    - Quick Settings Row & Column numbers
    - Quick Settings tiles text size
    - Internet / Wifi + Cell Tiles
    - Navbar pill thickness
    - Navbar pill theme
    - Keyboard height
    - Icon shapes
    - Statusbar Icon styles
    - Fonts
    - Themed Icons
    - Lockscreen assistant shortcut
    - SystemUI Tuner

Of course, this is an ongoing work and the feature list will get longer through time

Compatibility:
    These mods are designed based on AOSP source code. What does it mean? it means that they are expected to work on Roms (Firmwares) which are build based on fairly unmodified Android source code. This means mainly Pixel Phones (3, 4, 4a, 5, 5a, 6), and any other phones that haven't heavily modified the original Android.

- Andriod 12.1 beta: Compatible
    - Android 13 DP1: Compatible
    - Android 13 DP2: Partially Compatible

Prerequisits:

- Install the magisk module
    - Reboot (bootloops are not expected)

Credits / Thanks:
    Android Team
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @rovo89 for Xposed
    Team LSPosed
    Team EvolutionX (Specially @kdrag0n). Most of the mods are based on their work
    @HofaTheRipper for German translation
    [email protected] for Chinese translation

Brought to you by:
    @siavash79 & @Typhus_

Download (Canary 007)
    V 1.0.0-beta-01

As promised, we've made it to another release for April 1st.

Changelog:​

Added customization of

• Statusbar Height
    • Statusbar Padding (for phones with left-corner camera)
    • Quick Settings Row & Column numbers
    • Quick Settings tiles text size
    • Internet / Wifi + Cell Tiles
    • Navbar pill thickness
    • Navbar pill theme
    • Keyboard height
    Themes

• Icon shapes
    • Statusbar Icon styles
    • Fonts
    • Themed Icons
    Other

• Added Lockscreen assistant shortcut
    • Added SystemUI Tuner
    • Compatibility with Lsposed 1.8
    • The module manager App is now included in the Magisk module
    • German Translation (Thanks to @HofaTheRipper )
    • Chinese Translation (Thanks to cracky5322@Github)
    • Many bugfixes

ALSO: We've included another feature which is NOT listed above! Let's see who finds it first :D

If you're updating from previous versions:
    • Uninstall AOSPMods app from your device and do a fresh installation
    • You can find future updates in Magisk, whenever the module is updated. You won't need to uninstall your current versions later anymore (Hopefully!)

To install, you will need to
    1. Install LSPosed Zygisk (https://t.me/LSPosedArchives)
    2. Install the zip file in Magisk
    3. Reboot
    4. Technically, the module should automatically activate itself in Lsposed. If didn't, please activate manually and reboot again

Download: