AboutWith the update of Android version, doze mode is enough to suppress the power consumption of the background of the application, but some advanced users still hope to be able to control the wakelock alarm or service by themselves.
Amplify is good enough to meet the needs of most people, but after Android N, Amplify stops updating. NoWakeLock expects to achieve the same function as Amplify does on Android N and later.
The recent 2.x release fix many of the previous bugs, so here we are.
- Full control of Wakelock/Alarm/Service, no feature limitations.
- Application level support
- Control Wakelock/Alarm/Service by application
- Application-level Wakelock/Alarm regular expression interception support.
- Limited multi-user support
- Support for Android N+.
- Fully open source, no private data collected and stored.
CompatibilityAndroid 7 ~ Android 12.
Tested with the EdXposed / LSPosed.
PlannedThe stable version is planned to be released by the end of this year, if you have any feature suggestions welcome to discuss in the comments section / GitHub issue.
Download: Play | Github-releases
Source Code: Github
License: GNU GPLv3 (License).
Version InformationStatus: beta
Current Version: 2.0.0-beta2-1
Release Date: 2022-08-19
Last Updated 2022-08-19
Chat groupDiscord: @NoWakelock
DonateIf my work is helpful to you, just star on GitHub is enough.