[MOD][XPOSED] NSFW Gboard

Search This thread

Rapier-

Thanks! Been having a few different issues.
I'd also like to add that last I tested, the module seems to work on some keyword just fine, some keyword will just display a few results, and some would display 1-2 results and then quickly disappeared in a few seconds. Hope this help in making the module works reliably in the future. Also cheers for this amazing module!

andrewlstewart

Nov 3, 2016
Just tested with a bunch of versions. It's working with Gboard - the Google Keyboard 11.1.04.397969183-release (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 6.0+).
Tried that version with En-US with cleared cache+storage and any NSFW query returns "You are not connected to the internet".

Poco F2 Pro
NSFWGboard 1.4.4
Riru 26.1.5
LSPosed - Riru 1.8.3

ethanfox

Feb 8, 2011
Can someone confirm the latest version of gboard working with this module? I'm getting the same disappearing/lack of images. Have updatelocker, but that's not going to help since my gboard is already latest (v11.8.04.446165824)

Rapier-

Can someone confirm the latest version of gboard working with this module? I'm getting the same disappearing/lack of images. Have updatelocker, but that's not going to help since my gboard is already latest (v11.8.04.446165824)
I use Core Patch and XDowngrader LSPosed module to downgrade Gboard. For some reason Gboard keep updating to newer version on restart so I need to reinstall every restart

fobtob387

Jan 28, 2017
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Could someone provide the .apk of the latest version? It would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, can you please upload the apk file here.
the xposed repo link is not working
Is it possible for you to upload your module here since downloads on the official xposed repo are not working? Or possibly submit your module to the lsposed repo?
Here you go: https://mega.nz/file/jdgSwIxC#BTG8nagVRIBAnNSUqmm0z_2mHmr04FnwE2ZuS7K-v44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About:
    Google's Gboard won't let you search for NSFW GIFs. This Xposed module changes that.

Requirements:
    - Xposed Framework
    - Gboard

Download:
    - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw
    NSFW Gboard v1.4.2

This release supports Gboard 9.3.8.306379758 and newer.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw

I had to rewrite the module to support the newer versions of Gboard. It wasn't easy due to all of the changes that the Gboard devs made, but hopefully it'll remain working for a while.

If the module stops working again due to major changes then I might not bother to fix it as it's getting a little tedious now. It also doesn't help that Xposed's popularity has declined in recent years and donations are scarce.

I am not sure. I stop use this module, because xposed brokes GPay.
    Use EdXposed Manager v4.5.7, EdXposed YAHFA v0.5.0.0 or v0.4.6.3 and Riru Core v21.2. Then just go into EdXposed's settings, enable app list mode and toggle the option to pass SafetyNet. Reboot, give it a minute and then check your SafetyNet status. It should pass :)

Avoid using v0.5.0.0 of the SandHook framework as that'll log some FileNotFoundException errors. They can safely be ignored, although I recommend using YAHFA instead.
    I don't get the sense of this module..
    Can you give me like an example how to use it?

Think of it like Google images with safe search turned off. The search results are uncensored, so you get access to things like adult themed GIFs.

I believe GIF search currently works with Google Messenger, Hangouts and Allo. I'm sure that there will be more apps to support it shortly too.
    I'm currently waiting for a new phone to be delivered. Once it's rooted and I have everything setup I'll try to fix the issue :)
    I'll see if I can update the module to support newer versions. Hopefully it's a simple fix and Google hasn't completely changed everything.