Sep 1, 2016
Auckland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171222-180751.png
    Screenshot_20171222-180751.png
    127 KB · Views: 283

ImADev

Apr 19, 2015
@Talwinder8872 @ftn1975 Could this be an issue with your ROM or an Xposed bug? I just tried the module and it works perfectly with Genymotion.

To support Gboard 6.8 I did need to make some changes, so maybe hookAllConstructors() is buggy on some ROMs. I could try a different hook and release a beta version if you're willing to test.

Attachments

• genymotion.png
    genymotion.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Reactions: Talwinder8872

ftn1975

Dec 13, 2010
@[email protected] Could this be an issue with your ROM or an Xposed bug? I just tried the module and it works perfectly with Genymotion.

To support Gboard 6.8 I did need to make some changes, so maybe hookAllConstructors() is buggy on some ROMs. I could try a different hook and release a beta version if you're willing to test.
Exposed bug, maybe. As for ROM, I am using Essential phone, Stock w/Magisk & Exposed v89.0

Reactions: Talwinder8872

PaulaTheKoala

Aug 31, 2014
Not working for me, installs fine but can't get any NSFW images :/

EDIT:

Was a couple versions behind on Gboard, updated and it works now. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-17-06-27-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-17-06-27-20.png
    199 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About:
    Google's Gboard won't let you search for NSFW GIFs, but this Xposed module changes that.

Requirements:
    - Xposed Framework
    - Gboard

Download:
    - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw
    NSFW Gboard v1.4.2

This release supports Gboard 9.3.8.306379758 and newer.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw

I had to rewrite the module to support the newer versions of Gboard. It wasn't easy due to all of the changes that the Gboard devs made, but hopefully it'll remain working for a while.

If the module stops working again due to major changes then I might not bother to fix it as it's getting a little tedious now. It also doesn't help that Xposed's popularity has declined in recent years and donations are scarce.

I am not sure. I stop use this module, because xposed brokes GPay.
    Use EdXposed Manager v4.5.7, EdXposed YAHFA v0.5.0.0 or v0.4.6.3 and Riru Core v21.2. Then just go into EdXposed's settings, enable app list mode and toggle the option to pass SafetyNet. Reboot, give it a minute and then check your SafetyNet status. It should pass :)

Avoid using v0.5.0.0 of the SandHook framework as that'll log some FileNotFoundException errors. They can safely be ignored, although I recommend using YAHFA instead.
    I don't get the sense of this module..
    Can you give me like an example how to use it?

Think of it like Google images with safe search turned off. The search results are uncensored, so you get access to things like adult themed GIFs.

I believe GIF search currently works with Google Messenger, Hangouts and Allo. I'm sure that there will be more apps to support it shortly too.
    I'm currently waiting for a new phone to be delivered. Once it's rooted and I have everything setup I'll try to fix the issue :)
    I'll see if I can update the module to support newer versions. Hopefully it's a simple fix and Google hasn't completely changed everything.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone