[MOD][XPOSED] SnapFreedom v1.0

Search This thread

petenoni

Jul 29, 2014
Yes I've used snaptool for a long time but I was only able to get it working on Oreo. Is it possible to get it working on Q? That's the only thing I need to know. Anybody here was able to get it working on Q?

Jackz314

Oct 11, 2016
Will there be any updates soon? The last supported version of Snapchat no longer works (1906). If the author don't plan on maintaining it anymore, can we expect the author to open source and perhaps others can continue to maintain it?

Reactions: entwicklun

entwicklun

Feb 14, 2012
Will there be any updates soon? The last supported version of Snapchat no longer works (1906). If the author don't plan on maintaining it anymore, can we expect the author to open source and perhaps others can continue to maintain it?

I haven't even root yet. and the whole reason I will is for this mod. the pain going through root and risk, then widgets and all apps, apps edited that don't save on back ups :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I won't do it all if this isn't working on oxygen :/

Shayded

Apr 19, 2015
Has anyone tried snapchat without magisk hide? It makes my snapchat lag. Do we actually need magisk hide to not get banned? Thanks

Mentioned this on the general Magisk Snapchat thread but I've been using Magisk Root with Snapchat since february and haven't had it hidden the entire time.
Only thing I did was hide the Magisk Manager package name

Reactions: c19932

zipsu

Jan 26, 2018

It does work, but is a bit.. quirky, on android 10 at least, you need to log in using 10.39 beta and whenever you want to add/remove friends on 10.52, you need to disable riru core, reboot, do your stuff, enable, reboot again. It works, but it's a very annoying workaround.

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
That link is all well and good, but it only works on an older version of SC that SnapFreedom. Everyone is looking for an update to work with newer versions of SC, not older.

To be honest, I'm still on an older version of SC anyway, but I'm still using Android 8.1.0 for other reasons, so I still have proper Xposed Framework, none of this edXposed or other versions.

For my group of friends, SC is pretty much dead anyway, lol.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs

g000n

Sep 4, 2015
That link is all well and good, but it only works on an older version of SC that SnapFreedom. Everyone is looking for an update to work with newer versions of SC, not older.

To be honest, I'm still on an older version of SC anyway, but I'm still using Android 8.1.0 for other reasons, so I still have proper Xposed Framework, none of this edXposed or other versions.

For my group of friends, SC is pretty much dead anyway, lol.

I am on Android 7, Magisk 18.1, Xposed Installer with Xposed Framework version 89, SnapFreedom Version 2.9, Snapchat Version 10.45.5.0

And everything works fine

if I update to any latest Magisk version it breaks everything

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
I am on Android 7, Magisk 18.1, Xposed Installer with Xposed Framework version 89, SnapFreedom Version 2.9, Snapchat Version 10.45.5.0

And everything works fine

if I update to any latest Magisk version it breaks everything
Basically the same here:
OnePlus 5t
Android 8.1.0 (OxygenOS 5.1.7)
Magisk 20.0
Xposed Framework 90.2-beta 3 (systemless)
SnapFreedom 2.7
SnapChat 10.50.0.0

Happy with everything working fine :)
Will probably buy a new phone rather than update this one.

fcortes626

Dec 23, 2011
Baldwin Park/ L.A.
Anyone have an issue with stories not loading when they have snap freedom enabled in Xposed?

If I disable it and then reboot the stories load up fine, I can then view them and I can re enable snap tools on Xposed and reboot and I can see the stories, but then any new stories will not load unless I do it all over again.

I am running snap freedom v2.9
Snapchat v10.52.0.0
Magical v 20.3
Xposed v 3.1.5
Samsung note 4

the dreamer

Aug 2, 2011
This app makes you feel free using Snapchat!

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat. With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories,
BTC: --inactive now--

I have LG pie with dual Snapchat and working ok
I installed freedom with edxposed
But it works only with second SC and first one work normal
How can I activate the tool for both SC

I have them by Android pie not by parralel space

the dreamer

Aug 2, 2011
I have no idea mate. I just knew how to get it working but it seems that the other guys are right. I went to log in the other day and it showed my account had been temporarily locked out. So Snapchat must have a way of detecting the use of 3rd party apps or they must have a periodical check for the use of xposed on your phone. Dunno what the hell is going on. Now I don't know how to remove xposed to be able to login again. Is it enough to just disable the xposed modules via magisk?

i have the same issue
first i was using xposed with freedom and working ok for years on my LG V30 Oreo
second i upgraded my device to Pie also Edxposed and the issues started.
i installed dual snapchat by adroind (not by applicatio ) and the second one had the freedom features but after some days banned
while the first snap working normal without freedom features
after a week the first snap banned also
i tried a lot to hide and clear snap data but after i uninstalled edxposed and wait some day the first snapchat worked normal

how can i hide edxposed from snapchat because i hide it from magisk but no lock?
How can i use snapfreedom features for the dual snapchat ofcourse with 2 different accounts?

textbook

Mar 3, 2016
Does Snapchat blacklist your device ID if they detect root?

I installed Snapchat 10.52.0.0-1906 , then I set it up with a new account (I was connected to a Canadian VPN the whole time), then I installed SnapFreedom. Everything was working fine except I couldn't add people for some reason... But I totally forgot to use magiskhide on Snapchat.

So I uninstalled Snapchat because it wasn't allowing me to add people, after I reinstalled every time I try to login it says couldn't connect to servers.

I have tried uninstalling, then reinstalling with magiskhide enabled and Snapchat blacklisted in edxposed.

Yes I am passing safetynet.

Any ideas?

Does Snapchat blacklist your device ID if they detect root?

I installed Snapchat 10.52.0.0-1906 , then I set it up with a new account (I was connected to a Canadian VPN the whole time), then I installed SnapFreedom. Everything was working fine except I couldn't add people for some reason... But I totally forgot to use magiskhide on Snapchat.

So I uninstalled Snapchat because it wasn't allowing me to add people, after I reinstalled every time I try to login it says couldn't connect to servers.

I have tried uninstalling, then reinstalling with magiskhide enabled and Snapchat blacklisted in edxposed.

Yes I am passing safetynet.

Any ideas?
Disable xposed from magisk before logging in. Plus I will suggest u guys to use snaptool. It has repackage the apk option so Snapchat cannot detect.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

i have the same issue
first i was using xposed with freedom and working ok for years on my LG V30 Oreo
second i upgraded my device to Pie also Edxposed and the issues started.
i installed dual snapchat by adroind (not by applicatio ) and the second one had the freedom features but after some days banned
while the first snap working normal without freedom features
after a week the first snap banned also
i tried a lot to hide and clear snap data but after i uninstalled edxposed and wait some day the first snapchat worked normal

how can i hide edxposed from snapchat because i hide it from magisk but no lock?
How can i use snapfreedom features for the dual snapchat ofcourse with 2 different accounts?
U can use snapfreedom app only on one account of LG phone. But it use to work for both my accounts on samsung phone. If u are on pie don't use SnapFreedom u will get banned. Search for snaptools in reddit it will give you the details of discord group. Where u can get snaptools( same like SnapFreedom app) but doesn't get detected by Snapchat. Im using it on my Samsung note 9 android 10 from 8 months now.

the dreamer

Aug 2, 2011
Disable xposed from magisk before logging in. Plus I will suggest u guys to use snaptool. It has repackage the apk option so Snapchat cannot detect.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

U can use snapfreedom app only on one account of LG phone. But it use to work for both my accounts on samsung phone. If u are on pie don't use SnapFreedom u will get banned. Search for snaptools in reddit it will give you the details of discord group. Where u can get snaptools( same like SnapFreedom app) but doesn't get detected by Snapchat. Im using it on my Samsung note 9 android 10 from 8 months now.

thanks a lot dear
i found that snaptools needs SC 10.41.6 which is lower that what i have 10.52 so is lowering will accept log in and working OK ?
is it working with daul SC like samsung do ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app makes you feel free using Snapchat!

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat. With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection, view of snaps and videos for unlimited time, spoof location or speed, use multiline captions or automatically save all chat messages. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

SnapFreedom 2.9 works with SC versions:
    10.52.0.0 (1906)
    10.51.0.0 (1903)
    10.50.0.0 (1901)
    10.49.0.0 (1900)
    10.47.5.0 (1860)
    10.45.5.0 (1851)
    10.44.5.0 (1831)
    10.44.0.0 (1828)

Make sure to use a proper version of Snapchat (remember to disable auto-updates in Google Play!), activate the module in xposed framework and reboot device.
    Note: SnapFreedom is not working in Snapchat Alpha version - you must disable it.

image.png

Download:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom

Feel free to give donation to a developer ;)
    BTC: --inactive now--
    In response to the various people getting banned, I have made a blog post containing my discoveries https://aeonlucid.com/Snapchat-detection-on-Android/.
    It contains what Snapchat checks for precisely, which may help you understand why you still get banned.
    New version: 1.4
    - Updated for SC 10.43.5.0 (1827)
    - Fixed random image rotation
    - Fixed some bugs

Download: https://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom (refresh repository in Xposed Installer)
    New version: 2.0
    - Added manual saving
    - Added option to save chat images/videos, group snaps and sent snaps
    - Added location and speed spoofing (experimental)
    - Updated for SC 10.44.0.0 (1828) and 10.44.5.0 (1831)
    - SC 10.40.5.0 (1787), 10.41.5.0 (1803), 10.43.0.0 (1818), 10.43.5.0 (1827) are no longer supported.
    - Fixed some bugs

Feel free to give donation to a developer ;)
    BTC: 384t4Spgi8b3jdVPzQC1SjRVL8RTMhXxR1

Download: https://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom (refresh repository in Xposed Installer)
    Nice!
    You should just maybe add a line in the settings mentioning where will the snaps be saved, so that no confusion would happen over "But where does it save?" question.
    2 features I'd like to see in the future, if possible:
    1) Auto Save Chat. Because why not.
    2) Manual save location selection - just because some phones don't have too much internal space so possible saving to external SD would be nice to have.
    Thank you for your work.

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

Version 1.1 released!
    - Added option to automatically save chats
    - Added simple image editor (rotate, crop, maintain screen aspect ratio)
    - Added fix for EXIF image rotation information (images appeared in wrong orientation)
    - SC 10.38.5.0 (1765) is no longer supported.

Download:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone