[MOD] [ZIP] Pixel Blue Accent Color & Round Icons For Sultan's LOS-14.1 [10/07/17]

psxda97

Nov 1, 2015
[MOD] [ZIP] Pixel Blue Accent Color & Round Icons For Sultan's LOS-14.1 [10/07/17]

Pixel Blue Accent Color & Round Icons For Sultan's LOS-14.1
Hi all,
I created a flashable zip for SultanXda's LinageOS-14.1 for round icons and blue accent color like Pixel phones.

Thanks for @LeoYL for this detailed guide :)

What is included?
  • Modified frame-res.apk
  • Modified Settings.apk
  • Modified Snap.apk

How to flash?
Caution : In most cases, these ZIPs are ROM-and-version-specific, meaning that each ZIP is likely to work on only one version of one ROM. Also, you have to flash this zip after every ROM update. I'll try to update the link as soon as Sultan drops a new build
  1. Go to recovery
  2. [Optional][Recommended]Take a system backup
  3. Flash the zip
  4. Reboot and enjoy

Downloads

Change log
Aug. 13, 2017 :
  • Removed SystemUI.apk due to buggy navigation bar.
    Download latest MOD and dirty flash ROM&MOD again.

Aug. 12, 2017 :
  • Mod updated for Aug. 07, 2017 build
  • Added modified icon for camera
  • Added white navigation bar (If you don't need it remove system/priv-app/SystemUI folder from the zip)

Last edited:

psxda97

Nov 1, 2015
What about Dark Red and White Red? Can you make it pls?
I'm not sure what you meant.

I decompiled the frame-res.apk and compared colors.XML with a frame-res.apk of pixel. I just changed the green accent color with the values from the pixel and recompiled.

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
I'm not sure what you meant.

I decompiled the frame-res.apk and compared colors.XML with a frame-res.apk of pixel. I just changed the green accent color with the values from the pixel and recompiled.
I saw some pixel themes having red,green and other accent colors too.
Btw great work,will this work on Jun25 build?

Reactions: psxda97

psxda97

Nov 1, 2015
I saw some pixel themes having red,green and other accent colors too.
Btw great work,will this work on Jun25 build?
Can you please test this for me? I reached my daily 1gb limit on jio. LOL. So can't update to 2505 build.
Please take a back up of your frame-res.apk, In case something went wrong
:)

Last edited:

psxda97

Nov 1, 2015
Does this include the whole "pixel experience", like the launcher? Or is it just the icons/settings?
Would I need this as well for the complete experience?
This MOD only includes round icons and blue accent color. You've to install pixel launcher manually.

Cheers!

Edit : Most of the zips in that thread is Universal (Like pixel ringtone, pixel launcher, etc), so you can flash it on any ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: devilsshadow

idonttakedrugs

Jun 25, 2013
Blackpool
Thanks for the suggestion. But I think I should stick with Blue accent for now. But If you need any specific color for accents, feel free to ask.

cheers! :)
Yo! Great work!
Feel cheeky asking but is it okay to ask for a deep orange accent? Like a vivid orange, whichever you think looks best? Would be appreciated tones! On the lastest sultan build

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Yo! Great work!
Feel cheeky asking but is it okay to ask for a deep orange accent? Like a vivid orange, whichever you think looks best? Would be appreciated tones! On the lastest sultan build
You can't ask because you don't take drugs,as simple as that.:victory:

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

I have my finals going on right now. I'll try to upload within a week.
cheers :)
Finals of what?

Reactions: psxda97