MODDED GC COLLECTION (ARM32/64) (ARsticker magisk module)

Search This thread

mrchman

Jul 20, 2017
Testing faze of Pixel experience is out (64Bit ROM) and arnova's GC 5.1.018 and 5.1.016 works best except video recording doesn't work, pics quality is lot better then stock camera even better than GC for 32bit motion photos works with some tweaks causes some FC but over all I kind of like 5.1 more than any of GC for 32Bits

You've tested these on the g5s+?
Can you possibly link them?

Mîkòtø

Dec 23, 2014
Vadodara
Am I interpreting this wrong that this being enabled also means the api2 is enabled already?

Or do you mean to verify that the app is using the api2 options inside of the app itself?

No what I mean is add HAL.3 line to just enable APi2 if it's already enabled than nothing to do and use app to check if API2 is enabled or not it should be showing lvl3 access

Mîkòtø

Dec 23, 2014
Vadodara
Reactions: caballerobhanu

mrchman

Jul 20, 2017
No what I mean is add HAL.3 line to just enable APi2 if it's already enabled than nothing to do and use app to check if API2 is enabled or not it should be showing lvl3 access

Ok, that's what I was thinking, sorry if I wasn't clear. It is enabled.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

PE link :- no needs to flash gapps as it's included already
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620773318

And for arnova's modded Google camera check the last link from my forum here u should find the link with suggested camera settings tho video recording works on 5.1.016 with stabilization turned off and motion picture works on all needs to set camera on (16:9)

So this would be flashed instead of the gapps package?

Mîkòtø

Dec 23, 2014
Vadodara
So this would be flashed instead of the gapps package?[/QUOTE]

No no the link I provided contains pixel experience (8.1 Oreo // 64Bit ROM as well as gapps in same zip) so u won't have to download any gapps for this pixel experience custom ROM

Mîkòtø

Dec 23, 2014
Vadodara

Ur welcome tho some editing // if anyone is using custom ROM 64Bit than try arnova's GC v4.2, 5.0.16 or 5.0.18 those works the best (arnova's build is in last link in the post)

And if u want AR sticker working than just Google AR sticker magisk mod works only for 64Bit ROMs and make sure u uninstall any other Google camera mod and apps before flashing the zip for AR sticker

Last edited:

Harsh raj sah

Mar 26, 2017
Realme X7 Max 5G
Ur welcome tho some editing // if anyone is using custom ROM 64Bit than try arnova's GC v4.2, 5.0.16 or 5.0.18 those works the best (arnova's build is in last link in the post)

And if u want AR sticker working than just Google AR sticker magisk mod works only for 64Bit ROMs and make sure u uninstall any other Google camera mod and apps before flashing the zip for AR sticker
When i start recording , camera app freezes and phone automatically reboots how to fix this problem...??

Harsh raj sah

Mar 26, 2017
Realme X7 Max 5G

Now I have updated to 64 bit custom ROM and i am using these mods on Moto g5s plus and it is working fine..

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2015
New Delhi
PE link :- no needs to flash gapps as it's included already
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620773318

And for arnova's modded Google camera check the last link from my forum here u should find the link with suggested camera settings tho video recording works on 5.1.016 with stabilization turned off and motion picture works on all needs to set camera on (16:9)

I installed the front cam thing by arnova... kept on getting fully blurred portraits... But as soon as I changed the ratio to 16:9... And it works now... Thanks...

mastzin

Oct 11, 2012
Is there any difference on image quality if I use this ported gcam on Stock ROM or arnova's port on a 64 bit Oreo ROM?
I mean, if I use the arnova's port on a 64 bit Oreo ROM, will it be better than this ported gcam on my stock rom (32 bit)?

Thanks in advance!

Facu Agus

Feb 18, 2018
What is the best Google Camera APK for the Moto G5S Plus (stock 32bit ROM) and where can I find it?

Sorry for the bad English, I'm new here ;)

Mîkòtø

Dec 23, 2014
Vadodara
Is there any difference on image quality if I use this ported gcam on Stock ROM or arnova's port on a 64 bit Oreo ROM?
I mean, if I use the arnova's port on a 64 bit Oreo ROM, will it be better than this ported gcam on my stock rom (32 bit)?

Thanks in advance!

Basically Google camera's newest versions are only made for 64Bits so yeah u will see lil big difference on arnova's build also try skulls and cstarks version of Google camera available tho my fav is arnova newest v6 and pixel2mod

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heyo guys ¡¡¡

--> First thing First - provided apps are built by and handled by respected developers mentioned below, purpose of this threat is to provide collection of all diff threads (Mods of Google Camera) in single thread.

> I tried few mods of GC (HDR+,ZSL, Smart Burst) which works with 32Bit stock and custom ROM

1# arm-arm64 with max quality JPEG - ((OK type))

‎2# arm-arm64 with RAW support:- ((better one but colors are saturated on blue side))

‎3# arm-arm64 with max param :- ((not good at all))

‎4# arm-arm64 with Cam2API:- ((ok type))

> For 64Bit custom ROM try arnova's MGC 4.2, 5.0.16 or 5.0.18 those works best try recommended settings if it's provided, this app contains (HDR+, motion pics, ZSL, Smart burst) and arnova's build can be found in second and last link.

--> And lastly for ARstickers there is magisk module ((works only for 64Bit ROM and needs to remove all moded GC before flashing this)) > updated link I prefer using v15E but u can use any of the version u like

http://https://xdaforums.com/essential-phone/themes/magisk-based-gcam-port-ar-sticker-t3730837

Lil description :-
    > All this apps are made and handled by other developers mentioned below (and apps can be laggy as this are ported)
    > All this camera require is Camera2API enabled -
    download any "build prop apk" from play store than add this line

Code:
    persist.camera.HAL3.enable=1

Note :- Moto G5S plus supports Cam2API but for some it's not enabled by default so better check it first

All thanks goes to developers who created this modded GC :-
    @B-S-G (4PDA)
    @ivanich (XDA)
    @Arnova8G2 (XDA)

Here are the links for Modded GC :-
    --> 81 mods collection of BSG -
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=207256

--> XDA forum with Modded GC by BSG , Ivanich and Arnova8G2
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/how-to/modded-google-camera-hdr-60fps-video-t3658552
    -- OR --
    www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
    So which version is compatible with a stock g5s plus, I tried some and don't even install..

Only the one which states arm-arm64 as names are supported to Moto g5s+ here is the link for best out of it with almost all Google camera features but make sure u have camera 2api enabled or it won't work

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617943326

Thanks in advance!

Basically Google camera's newest versions are only made for 64Bits so yeah u will see lil big difference on arnova's build also try skulls and cstarks version of Google camera available tho my fav is arnova newest v6 and pixel2mod

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
    When i start recording , camera app freezes and phone automatically reboots how to fix this problem...??

Video recording rarely works as it requires hexagon tech from snapdragon 800 series, but some users said that normal video recording works if u turn off video stabilization. Still it's not guaranteed to work