Question Modded GCam for Pixel 6a with Motion?

Search This thread

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a

berserker2702

Dec 21, 2022
Google Pixel 6a
I really don't like the native camera app for pixel 6a in low light. It over processes the images a lot and darkens my selfies in low light making it look far worse than my previous device poco X2. Are there any good gcam mods for pixel 6a which can rectify these problems?

Finneri

Jun 2, 2016
Hey thanks for the reply. This mod has a significantly better processing than the native app but it crashes whenever I want the change the zoom from default 2x to 1x . Also changing to any other zoom level doesn't work. Is this mod working for you flawlessly?
Maybe because that mod is almost 2 years old, works for Pixels 2 to 5.

Rkm94

Nov 6, 2018
Try this one. It has the option to change libraries

I alternate between MWP-NoiC library and Matteo19 library depending upon the light. You can go to the telegram group Gcam Libs and try out various libraries yourself.

edit: this was a reply to berserker2702's question which was a separate thread, it has nothing to do with motion. IMO there was no need to consolidate because it is totally different even though it is related to gcam.

Last edited:

charly30

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a version of modded GCam that works on Pixel 6a, and has Motion mode from the Pixel 6? I haven't been able to find much about it, but i understand that the 6a is still brand new so it might be a little bit.

MWP Gcam in advanced settings you can choose Camera UI from Pixel 6 and Motion appears, but I don't know if it works, if anyone can verify it... Thank you.

Can't try it cause I'm spoofing pixel 6 camera with MagiskHide Props Config

christonge

Dec 16, 2006
Madrid

MWP Gcam in advanced settings you can choose Camera UI from Pixel 6 and Motion appears, but I don't know if it works, if anyone can verify it... Thank you.

Can't try it cause I'm spoofing pixel 6 camera with MagiskHide Props Config

Yeah when you select the Pixel 6 UI the Motion modes appear but I haven't had much success using them. It takes the photo no problem but then it gets stuck with the notification... Processing HDR+ and there's no way to see the result. Pity as I would love to get this working without rooting my device.

Top Liked Posts