Themes / Apps / Mods -Modded Leica Camera APK Magisk Module-

Search This thread

steffenmix3

Feb 25, 2019
Working well for me. Updated to latest. Not sure what above post was about.

thank you for the feedback!
have you core patched it? I dont really want to go with lsposed and saw they mention a twrp version (for rooted devices), so I would prefer this method. do you think it is realistic to try this, or definitely install via core patch?

phzi

Jul 23, 2009
have you core patched it? I dont really want to go with lsposed and saw they mention a twrp version (for rooted devices), so I would prefer this method. do you think it is realistic to try this, or definitely install via core patch?
I run Magisk and LSPosed. There are some other great Tweeks for our OS that are worth it anyway IMO - Magisk module Dark Mode for All, and LSPosed modules ChiMi and WooBox.

Reactions: steffenmix3

ukon16

Jan 23, 2016
FYI: they're devoting their development attention to the dev version going and could use some help in development. I'm a javascript dev otherwise I'd be contributing.....probaly the best mod for this phone now and releases come weekly

ukon16

Jan 23, 2016
Try magisk first but suggest you go with corepatch since some of the modules are awesome for the UI like removing the wait timer accessibility changes and other small improvements

Reactions: steffenmix3

RFD_Yesstyle

Apr 19, 2015
GTA
my video settings is stuck at 30FPS for 1080p. 60FPS is greyed out. How can i set it to 60FPS?

update: so looks like i have to turn off HDR or turn on/off steady mode

Last edited:

RFD_Yesstyle

Apr 19, 2015
GTA
says on the Github page that:
  • Now you can purchase the new version of our camera (with advanced settings for @romanyalta and all the magic features) via the PayPal platform!

Where can i purchase it?

Top Liked Posts