[MODDED TASKS]Full Sense Tasks(XELLA)

Search This thread

Tamerlan2009

Feb 5, 2011
Hi XDA.My new mod Full Sense Tasks(portrait+landscape mode)

Screenshots:

6652ATAS.png
rrZBmM0f.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5ure7f3z4frsxh8

Last edited:

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
Yes, working in Inmortal Rom ELLA!¡ Thanks for the mod!!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

walox

Jan 1, 2013
Thx! Its look nice, i will probe it :D

walox

Jan 1, 2013
Any instruction for install?
Thx for the mod, its look great :D

freddy1991

Oct 11, 2012
Will it work on stock odexed xxella with JKay Framework?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
No, just tried that lol bootloop :(

I'll ask JKay if he can add it as an option or at least add compatibility for it... it's awesome!

Swyped from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

JKay won't as it's a non official app...

If we could get support for JKay framework for this app that would be great!

Swyped from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: freddy1991
M

Mr. Hoax

ITS GREAT MOD
but it will remove the Tamerlan2009 framework if i install it
if u can add it to that framework i will appreciate that
DON'T get me wrong this is not a request its just a suggestion :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA.My new mod Full Sense Tasks(portrait+landscape mode)

Screenshots:

6652ATAS.png
    rrZBmM0f.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5ure7f3z4frsxh8
    Can you make a zip to revert to original one? it interfere with status bar mods and make system unstable in my case..
    2D to 3D.

For those who have the sense only in '2D' just follow this steps.

- With a Root enabled file manager (Root Explorer) go to system/apps
    - Mount R/W
    - Delete SystemUI.ODEX
    - Mount R/O

Reboot into Recovery. Flash the mod again.

Now it should be fine.

bye ;)
    just copy the SystemUI.apk from /system/app/ and put it somewere in ur ext sd card or internal memory( Use root explorer for this) before using this mod. Then use this mod... if things go wrong just copy back the systemui u backed up to /system/app/ with read write permissions rw-r--r-- .

What the developer had done is instead of modding just the recents he has made the modifications in his systemui.apk file and compiled it. i guess this is you guys are losing 23 toggles mod, transparent status bar etc and not able to use the rabukatze or vegeta mods . Since i am not a developer myself I am not sure how to mod the recents only without making modifications to existing Systemui. I had requested in this thread to OP that it would be useful if he had done it that way. But i think the developer is busy as there was no reply.

Just hope that the OP looks into this matter coz i love his works and would like to have it while retaining the existing mods on systemui.

MB
    after carefully reading through the thread, i noticed that most people were having problems with the 2D 3D issue and i came accros a reply that says and i quote "delete SystemUI.odex" but i personally renamed it including some few files that were nominated in here for elimination with the hope that this mod works great (as it is dooing now, flawlessly) and also keeping my original files (which in case of neccesity i )will delete the newly installed files and renaming back the original into their normal state...i'm yet to try that out, cos though i am thinking (now) to be a smart ass here, i might as well not taken notice of all the modified files beyound what was stated in here, which might still cause some instability in the system in case such files exist...i might not hv time, and not risking to loose all the mods done to ma phone now (cos it will be a pain in the ass really), so,

*my theory* ;) :B
    anyone who hasn't yet applied this mod, but willing to, should at least take a snap shot of the folder "Systems / App" and if possible, copying all the files in that folder some where safer before applying the mod.

After which, i guess, if u dont like it, rename the entire folder "app" which can be reached using "root Explorer" by opening "System / app" into may be...app_1 and re-copy back the folder u stored somewhere, and reboot ya system. you can do vice versa to hv the mod back.

*must do before flashing* :D
    you can simply back up ya fon since u hvnt applied the mod yet, and reflash it back if anything goes wrong.

i have a XXELKC rom for those who care to know ;)