Modded Xperia Z5 camera with 20 mp superior auto

Search This thread

TechKiel

Feb 19, 2013
same here + i don't have the full hd at 60 fps option

The 1080p 60fps option is only made available in Z1/Z1C's 5.0.2 update (perhaps an accident by Sony?).

However, to make the 1080p 60fps option work as intended (the stock 5.0.2 camera app still records at 30fps (but at a higher bitrate) even if you select the 60fps option), you have to flash:

[LOLLIPOP][NO XPOSED][Z1 & Z1C] Ported 4K & Timeshift video from Xperia Z3

or other similar mods.

However, this capability was seemingly removed by Sony in 5.1.1

"I'm afraid the camera in Z1 Compact doesn't support recording 1080p@60fps and the option should not be there. The option will be removed in the next maintenance release of the software."

Rickard - Community Manager

Reference: Camera problems after Lolipop update and 60 fps on 1080p

And again:

"I've received more information about 1080p@60fps and i'm afraid this is not supported on Z1 and Z1 Compact, the option should not be there in the camera. The menu option will be corrected in the next maintenance release."

Rickard - Community Manager

Reference: Lollipop update is a mixed bag

Reactions: Laz

LAKAME_MAN

Jun 23, 2012
Does this camera has the color & brightness option. Like in Z5 this option is available. But in this.???

I'm pretty sure this only changes the camera app (the interface), and not the camera driver. So you generally won't get options that aren't available to your device in the first place.

makes2068

Jun 16, 2010
Hambrücken
Got the same problem like with any other z5 camera mod:
invisible settings!

I´am on z3 stock 264-firmware with xposed framework.

makes2068

Jun 16, 2010
Hambrücken
Here is the solution for the invisible settings:

You'll need to set transition and animation to at least 0.5x to reveal the invisible settings. If I set it to zero, my Z5c also got invisible settings too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, Some of the Xperia Z1,2,3,4 series owners eagerly waited for the modded Xperia Z5's new Camera 2.0 with UI changes. Here is one.

Here successfully ported the camera exclusively to ALL Xperia devices with 20.7MP G Lens Camera and working good.
    Here are some screenshots from my Xperia Z2.

Tested on my Z2 and my Z1 compact. It should also work on all BionZ camera [ Z1,Z2,Z3,Z4/3+] phones.

Bugs: Select front cam in manual mode and change to superior mode, it will fc.

Resolve: Select back camera in superior auto and switch to front camera.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ZLfnP5m9UUX01zTlYzT19Tcnc/view?usp=sharing

Instructions:

* Copy to your SD card.
    * Flash the zip.
    * Reboot.
    * Enjoy the mod.

It doesn't cost you to press thanks. Press thanks if I've helped you!!:fingers-crossed:
    good work ;) :good: front cam superior mode bug still there. Just reporting ;)
    * scene works only with 8mpx resolution (in manual mode)
    * shutter speed not present (in camera v4 yes)
    * image stabilizer not present
    Screenshot_2015-12-12-14-36-29.png

Screenshot_2015-12-12-14-35-26.png

Screenshot_2015-12-12-14-35-44.png

Screenshot_2015-12-12-14-35-58.png
    how about quality m8?
    is camera any better with this mod or just camera UI change?

My Opinion? I'm really disappointed of the camera quality of this phone. In general.
    My old Arc S (with stock ROM) takes better photos in the same condition of this z1c (with stock ROM). And I'm refer to the "same condition"...(rooted but not unlocked bootloader, stock ROM, same enviroment's light or dark, same subject).

I love Sony and their philosophy on mobile phones and camera sensor, but this bionz sensor (best mobile camera of 2014) isn't really best for me.

So, to answer your question, I didn't notice differences between stock lollipop 5.1.1 sony camera and this update 2.0.
    Only better UI, that is great on usability of app. But, by my tests, no change on quality or shot speed.

I flash this update because the new UI it's better, and thanks very much to developers that make this port possible :good::good:.

At last, I will say something obvious, but the best camera quality of this phone was with Jelly Bean 4.3. Bad to say, but in my experience it is, clearly It's just my opinion ;)
    how about quality m8?
    is camera any better with this mod or just camera UI change?

Camera has got better compared to previous versions.