• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Moded ROM][J] AndroidNow Light ModedCM10 Project by Kolos28-jlo

Search This thread

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
logo-cid.png
Light Moded by Kolos28

Hi All,

I would like to share CM10 which have modified specifically for my own needs!
This is not a ROM that I created myself, this is just only my light modification :)
This modification is a slim FXP plus integrated slim GAPPS. I removed unnecessary aplication etc.
This Light modyfication is for people who want to have a clean but slimed CM10 without unnecessary booster engine etc.
Everything works smooth, fast and without lags!

What characterized this modification is speed without modification!

My latest package of .zip has an integrated Richel kernel in 0.6 version with OC CPU up to 1,5Ghz and OC GPU up to 355Mhz! I added Bootanimation from the nexus 5, the new Apollo Player from CM10.2, Fonts from Android 4.3 and a Sound Set of CM10.2.
and theme from Android 4.4

During installing my Moded CM be sure that you have microSD in your phone because Mounting microSD card is changed with Internal Storage!
Don't format microSD and Internal Storage if mountig card was changed!!!

After installing my modified CM10 don't have to worry about the GAPPS because Gapps are already in the system.

Install the same as CM10!

Installation by Kolos28

Wipe Data
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
(Advance option)

Format Data (mount&storage option)
Format Cache (mount&storage option)
Format System (mount&storage option)

Install ROM from SD Card
and:

Wipe Data
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik

Reboot system now

My CPU settings

Min clock: 244Mhz ("set on boot")
Max clock: 1535Mhz
CPU Governor: smartassv2
I / O: SIO ("set on boot")

I posted my modification CM10 because it has been well received by the Polish forum members!​

Bugs
Same like CM10

Screenshot
Same like CM10

Download
AndroidNow-Light_ModedCM10_Project_byKolos28-jlo.zip - 144.90 MB

Small update to download!
Changes include: FXP250 and Richel Kernel version 0.6.2 for people who have a bug with the phone wake up,
no theme Kitkat (anyone can download from Google Play)

AndroidNow-Light_ModedCM10_Project_byKolos28-jlo.zip - 137.78 MB

Oryginal Polish Theread
http://forum.androidnow.pl/threads/4390-AndroidNow-Light-ModedCM10-Project-by-Kolos28-jlo

Please don't mirror my DOWNLOAD link

Special thanks to:

FXP for CM10
joebonrichie for his Kernel
blackdub370 for his Theme :)

I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone, everything you do on your own risk!

Last edited:

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
@up

This is modyfication CM10 for my own needs, don't forget about it. This CM10 is very fast :)

Wysłane z mojego Xperia J przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
What it's new in your light modifcation? And where did you change that? Where are files for that?

+ Is overclock to 1,5GHz safe??' :)

I changed original boot.img with Richel Kernel, I changed original modules with Richel modules :)
Module you can find in: \system\lib\modules
Original Richel Kernel and Richel modules you can find here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2507787
All changes are in mine .zip

I'm using OC up to 1,5Ghz and is safe for me and my SXJ :)
these are the words of the author of the kernel
I tested overclock on my tipo - works fine, might not be stable for all devices (don't set @ boot till you're sure its stable!)
I forgot to bump kernel version string again

Last edited:

2010matej

Sep 27, 2011
Maribor
www.youtube.com
I changed original boot.img with Richel Kernel, I changed original modules with Richel modules :)
Module you can find in: \system\lib\modules
Original Richel Kernel and Richel modules you can find here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2507787
All changes are in mine .zip

I'm using OC up to 1,5Ghz and is safe for me and my SXJ :)
these are the words of the author of the kernel

Aha okey... Holidays are coming and i will try to fix notification led bug,(ilumination bar) if i will know and if i will sucess :D

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
Small update to download from first page!
Changes include: FXP250 and Richel Kernel version 0.6.2 for people who have a bug with the phone wake up,

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
@up

Of course :)

Version 2 is just only a small update with new FXP and new Richel Kernel.
Richel Kernel i version 0.6.2 gives us couple of more RAM so I recomended to use my small update of my CM10 modyfication :)

Kolos28

Mar 30, 2012
Poznań
Very nice ROM :)

Had to re-flash stripped gaps (had an issue with Google+), but other then that, ROM works very nicely, even with default CPU speed (still didn't OCed it).

Thank you for reply...
I think that you had an issue with Google+ because my modyfication is without velvet.apk and mediauploader.apk(I'm not sure that it is needed for Google+).
velvet.apk you can always install from Google Play :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png
    Light Moded by Kolos28

Hi All,

I would like to share CM10 which have modified specifically for my own needs!
    This is not a ROM that I created myself, this is just only my light modification :)
    This modification is a slim FXP plus integrated slim GAPPS. I removed unnecessary aplication etc.
    This Light modyfication is for people who want to have a clean but slimed CM10 without unnecessary booster engine etc.
    Everything works smooth, fast and without lags!

What characterized this modification is speed without modification!

My latest package of .zip has an integrated Richel kernel in 0.6 version with OC CPU up to 1,5Ghz and OC GPU up to 355Mhz! I added Bootanimation from the nexus 5, the new Apollo Player from CM10.2, Fonts from Android 4.3 and a Sound Set of CM10.2.
    and theme from Android 4.4

During installing my Moded CM be sure that you have microSD in your phone because Mounting microSD card is changed with Internal Storage!
    Don't format microSD and Internal Storage if mountig card was changed!!!

After installing my modified CM10 don't have to worry about the GAPPS because Gapps are already in the system.

Install the same as CM10!

Installation by Kolos28

Wipe Data
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik
    (Advance option)

Format Data (mount&storage option)
    Format Cache (mount&storage option)
    Format System (mount&storage option)

Install ROM from SD Card
    and:

Wipe Data
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik

Reboot system now

My CPU settings

Min clock: 244Mhz ("set on boot")
    Max clock: 1535Mhz
    CPU Governor: smartassv2
    I / O: SIO ("set on boot")

I posted my modification CM10 because it has been well received by the Polish forum members!​

Bugs
    Same like CM10

Screenshot
    Same like CM10

Download
    AndroidNow-Light_ModedCM10_Project_byKolos28-jlo.zip - 144.90 MB

Small update to download!

AndroidNow-Light_ModedCM10_Project_byKolos28-jlo.zip - 137.78 MB

Oryginal Polish Theread
    http://forum.androidnow.pl/threads/4390-AndroidNow-Light-ModedCM10-Project-by-Kolos28-jlo

Please don't mirror my DOWNLOAD link

Special thanks to:

FXP for CM10
    joebonrichie for his Kernel
    blackdub370 for his Theme :)

I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone, everything you do on your own risk!
    Yeah, smooth because of Overclock and game set to lowest/low settings, Mine are on Max and still Smooth on Xperia SP, stock Rom no OC...

XJ is clearly not a gaming phone... 4975 in AnTuTu ( AlienRom ) is the highest it can get whilst compare that to devices like X SP and X V that get 19000-22400

Adreno 200 is old... it won't handle games that easily and just like a walk in the park. To make those games smooth on XJ you need OC and GPU OC which shorten battery life.. Not bragging here just pointing out a fact :) that people here shouldn't "torture" their phones
    hey thethering is not working dude ! can not pass my mobile internet to pc!! plz check ! can u add xperia music player with clear plus audio ! which is found in xperia 2013 series

My modyfication of CM10 should has the same bugs like original CM10...

I can't add xperia music player 'cos it's just only light modyfication of FXP. I have modified it for my needs. I was share with XDA users because polish users gave me good opinion on polish forum.
    Now I'm not working on my modyfication. I'm waiting for new release of richel kernel.

Tapatalk⁴
    Polish users said that this MOD of CM10 is very fast and :) Please try yourself ;)

Wysłane z mojego Xperia J przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Where is the gapps ?

Sent from my ST26i using xda app-developers app

included. read op carefully