[Modem]T959KA6[1/18/2011]

Search This thread

Master™

Sep 24, 2010
This is pulled from the recent leak which I am uploading as of now..

Modem is from KA6 & I have tested it & it DOES work.

Signal: Amazing
Speed: Amazing
Battery Life: Amazing

"I am not responsible if your phone becomes a bomb, etc, blah blah blah"

Download: Click here

Last edited:

Foolishbison

Sep 30, 2010
C-Bus
Wow. Not only am I getting good signal, but I just did a quick gps check, and I locked on to 10 of 10 in 4 seconds within 7 meters. Inside. Awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

DontJoinTheDarkSide

Nov 17, 2010
Norwalk
WOWWW, i flashed this modem and it downloaded 2.3 gingerbread straight to my phone and then transferred $1,000 into my checkings account. SO AWESOMEEEE.

:) thanks.

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
KA5 improved gps and data for me : )
Like on turbo.

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009
If you like KA5, KA6 is going to blow your mind, just 1 reboot and I'm locked in at 1 second to 12 satellites at a 3 meter accuracy, crazy!

Sent from Vibrant w/ Nero v5 + Voodoo 5.0.4 and Launcher Pro Plus

tyyamamoto

Mar 19, 2010
I just flashed KA6 over KA5 and I wanted to say best GPS so far! 13 in view, 8 locked in about 10 seconds from inside. Best I ever got in that location was 5 locked and that was KA5. Data speed didn't really change for me from JL5, KA5 or KA6 though. I get anywhere from 2mb-5mb/sec so I'm not complaining :)

BuLLeT_PrOOf_wAlleTz

Dec 29, 2010
I never had gps issues and always had good data till ka5. Even the build seems buggy.. going to flash and test..... hopefully samsungs wack ass actually fixes something this time around.

Wonder if anyone had good speeds before tethering. Then when tethering... speeds turn to ****

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is pulled from the recent leak which I am uploading as of now..

Modem is from KA6 & I have tested it & it DOES work.

Signal: Amazing
    Speed: Amazing
    Battery Life: Amazing

"I am not responsible if your phone becomes a bomb, etc, blah blah blah"

Download: Click here
    Sorry for being a noob but if I flash this and didn't like the result, how would I get back to JL5? I'm using axura 2.2.6.

I want to avoid reflashing the rom if possible...much thanks...

Find the jl5 modem and download it. Then install it if needed. Better than flashing the whole rom.

this modem roxorz my boxorz
    I do this when installing and updating a rom. No issues what so ever!

Put the ROM on your internal SD boot into recovery wipe data/factory reset wipe cache partition go to advanced wipe dalvik cache go back mounts and storage make sure (/system and /data) say unmount then go back again and choose install zip from sd choose zip then install.
    Thanks to Sharpie603!

This is for only installing new or upgrading a rom.but if you do this.it will be a clean install.then next time you should be able to install a modem without any issues. So if you are having issues. Backup your apps and then start clean by using these simple steps. Any questions pm me! Enjoy!

Killing Zombies With My Axura Voodoo Vibrant!