• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MODERATOR Deal no longer available please delete

Search This thread

sodomanaz

Oct 14, 2008
Yep, I should have read all the way through because I too got the promo expired message just now. Oh well, it was a nice gesture to post this and I'm happy for those who were able to take advantage of it.

I read about this deal on Slickdeals early this morning. "Cruzerlite, a company that makes cases for Android devices, recently had a tweet that said "reply to this with a picture of your Cruzerlite case and we'll send you something cool". I decided to do it with the case I had, and they sent me a coupon code for use on their products on Amazon.

As a result, I asked a friend to try out the promo code, and it worked for him as well.

Go to this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.h...slickdeals

Add something to you cart, and enter coupon code RNMWQRE6 at checkout. It will give you $12.90 promotional credit (the cost for most of the cases). "

Basically this took advantage of Cruiserlite's promotion and turned it loose on the Internet. It was never meant to be a public coupon. While you are enjoying your free cases, remember it's taking away profits from a very small business.

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
I read about this deal on Slickdeals early this morning. "Cruzerlite, a company that makes cases for Android devices, recently had a tweet that said "reply to this with a picture of your Cruzerlite case and we'll send you something cool". I decided to do it with the case I had, and they sent me a coupon code for use on their products on Amazon.

As a result, I asked a friend to try out the promo code, and it worked for him as well.

Go to this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.h...slickdeals

Add something to you cart, and enter coupon code RNMWQRE6 at checkout. It will give you $12.90 promotional credit (the cost for most of the cases). "

Basically this took advantage of Cruiserlite's promotion and turned it loose on the Internet. It was never meant to be a public coupon. While you are enjoying your free cases, remember it's taking away profits from a very small business.

So you were responsible for the company going out of business.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sodomanaz

Oct 14, 2008
So you were responsible for the company going out of business.....

Try reading my post again. I quoted the op from the slickdeals thread it came from. I didn't take advantage as I'm not a huge fan of sticking it to the little guy.

Though at the least I hope they learned a lesson. I bet next time they use unique coupon codes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Try reading my post again. I quoted the op from the slickdeals thread it came from. I didn't take advantage as I'm not a huge fan of sticking it to the little guy.

Though at the least I hope they learned a lesson. I bet next time they use unique coupon codes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Try to properly cite something, maybe you don't know how, maybe take a English course. You clearly put it in quotes however it seems the lead sentence doesn't give proper reference. You should have said, " According to Slickdeals......If you want to be technical smart guy.

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
The Cruzerlite case I got for my N2 actually ended up damaging the corner of my phone from removing it a few times because the TPU was so stiff. Maybe it's Samsung's fault for making the silver faux metallic border so brittle but still.

Hope fully these N3 cases are better

daveappen

Oct 8, 2013
Try to properly cite something, maybe you don't know how, maybe take a English course. You clearly put it in quotes however it seems the lead sentence doesn't give proper reference. You should have said, " According to Slickdeals......If you want to be technical smart guy.

I had no issues deciphering his post. It was clear he was quoting someone else from the slick deals thread. Judging by your post above, perhaps it's you who needs to take an English course. And LOL at you taking info from the Slickdeals thread and trying to play it off as "secret insider" info...

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
I had no issues deciphering his post. It was clear he was quoting someone else from the slick deals thread. Judging by your post above, perhaps it's you who needs to take an English course. And LOL at you taking info from the Slickdeals thread and trying to play it off as "secret insider" info...

Another troll move along
Lol @ deciphering, nice choice of words. Did you get that from your little toolbox? BTW the "secret insider" was a joke, seems you have no sense of humor moron. I was just trying to pass on a great deal. Maybe your a hater who didn't cash in? Idiot

Last edited:

daveappen

Oct 8, 2013
Another troll move along
Lol @ deciphering, nice choice of words. Did you get that from your little toolbox? BTW the "secret insider" was a joke, seems you have no sense of humor moron. I was just trying to pass on a great deal. Maybe your a hater who didn't cash in? Idiot

Hey English professor, don't you mean "you're a hater"?

If you were just trying to pass on a great deal, you would have cited the true source of the info. Instead, you tried to take credit and even asked folks to "thank" you. Carry on...

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Hey English professor, don't you mean "you're a hater"?

If you were just trying to pass on a great deal, you would have cited the true source of the info. Instead, you tried to take credit and even asked folks to "thank" you. Carry on...

Member since 3 weeks ago not really a good thing to start problems......I.P. Ban coming soon

Last edited:

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Furthermore, I didn't get the code from slickdeals. Can you provide evidence that I did? It's all hear say. Clown

babyshanks

Oct 28, 2013
Minneapolis
bet people would be singing a different tune if they actually got to take advantage of the deal. Wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for the post, so I'm appreciative.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to Amazon search Cruzerlite Note 3 cases and any case that cost $12.90 add to cart and apply promo code RNMWQRE6

1 code per account hit thanks if this helped you get a new case I picked up the black case.

Or stack with coupon BUY2GONE to get 3 for $12.90 if you want to feel less guilty :angel:

Hopefully they don't go bankrupt
    Well mine will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Note 3
    Mine too