Modern Combat 4 .. Runs beautifully Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pito2k6

Jul 12, 2007
Maspeth,N.Y
Damn just finished reading the comments and its not running on max settings like it does on the Nexus 7.but on the N7 its not smooth as the N4 is.I think the N4 could run on max settings while still running this smooth.

droyd4life

Dec 10, 2010
Graphics

Anyone got any idea how to enable the max graphics? I don't even have the game yet, but I'm POSITIVE the Nexus 4 can handle full graphics at above 30 FPS. It's GPU is nearly 3x more powerful than the Tegra 3 one.

Meangean

Nov 12, 2008
Can't wait till more people purchase it for multiplayer. I can't wait to pick up a controller and get it to work with this game. I haven't played it much, but so far its good.

TheTehk17

Apr 5, 2011
Anyone got any idea how to enable the max graphics? I don't even have the game yet, but I'm POSITIVE the Nexus 4 can handle full graphics at above 30 FPS. It's GPU is nearly 3x more powerful than the Tegra 3 one.

Chainfire 3D is the only way as far as I know... unfortunately Gameloft is terrible at optimizing their games, the N7 runs at full effects even though it has a GPU less than half as powerful as the N4.

TheTehk17

Apr 5, 2011
I just tested Chainfire 3D (granted, on a different device, but that should not make a difference) and it did not enable the higher effects (as it didn't with MC3, either, and both are developed by Gameloft Montreal, I suppose this makes sense). So... there's no real way to enable the high graphics.

Gameloft disabled the effects for a reason... they don't know how to optimize their stuff for most GPUs, so with all effects enabled, I bet it lagged in their testing.

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
Anyone know if I should get the moga control or ps3 one? I already bought the six axis app a while back.. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts