• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

Pimentacoverde

Sep 27, 2021
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Well, I'm trying to modify an apk to remove the initial login. That is to say, that the application starts directly without the need to log in. I have tried everything. Apktool on linux and windows with version 2.6.0 pq was the only one that decompiled. I have also tried Apk Multi tool, Apk Easy tool, CBR, APK Studio, and always fails to compile. I modify, as I have seen in a youtube video, the Androidmanifest.xml file. I change in an exact line the word "Main" for "Auth" which would be, according to the video, the next login process. I have to say that it happens only with that apk, because I have tried with another one and it works when compiling. So there must be some error when decompiling.

Thanks in advance

Bueno pues estoy intentando modificar un apk para poder quitarle el login inicial. Es decir, que directamente se inicie la aplicación sin necesidad de hacer el inicio de sesión. He probado de todo. Apktool en linux y en windows con la version 2.6.0 pq era con la unica que descompilaba. También he probado con Apk Multi tool, Apk Easy tool, CBR, APK Studio, y siempre me falla a la hora de compilar. Yo modifico, según he visto en un video de youtube, el archivo Androidmanifest.xml. Cambio en una linea exacta la palabra "Main" por "Auth" que sería , según el video, el siguiente proceso del login. He de decir que me pasa solo con ese apk, porque he probado con otro distinto y funciona a la hora de compilar. Por lo que habrá algún error al descompilar.
Gracias de antemano

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pimentacoverde As courtesy I've (machine) translated your above post. Please review the XDA Forum Rules with special emphasis on rule no. 4 and post in English or at least add an English translation. Thanks very much for your cooperation!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

dedq

May 14, 2015
Belgrade
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Well, I'm trying to modify an apk to remove the initial login. That is to say, that the application starts directly without the need to log in. I have tried everything. Apktool on linux and windows with version 2.6.0 pq was the only one that decompiled. I have also tried Apk Multi tool, Apk Easy tool, CBR, APK Studio, and always fails to compile. I modify, as I have seen in a youtube video, the Androidmanifest.xml file. I change in an exact line the word "Main" for "Auth" which would be, according to the video, the next login process. I have to say that it happens only with that apk, because I have tried with another one and it works when compiling. So there must be some error when decompiling.

Thanks in advance

Bueno pues estoy intentando modificar un apk para poder quitarle el login inicial. Es decir, que directamente se inicie la aplicación sin necesidad de hacer el inicio de sesión. He probado de todo. Apktool en linux y en windows con la version 2.6.0 pq era con la unica que descompilaba. También he probado con Apk Multi tool, Apk Easy tool, CBR, APK Studio, y siempre me falla a la hora de compilar. Yo modifico, según he visto en un video de youtube, el archivo Androidmanifest.xml. Cambio en una linea exacta la palabra "Main" por "Auth" que sería , según el video, el siguiente proceso del login. He de decir que me pasa solo con ese apk, porque he probado con otro distinto y funciona a la hora de compilar. Por lo que habrá algún error al descompilar.
Gracias de antemano
Did you give AppCloner a try?