[MODS] for I545 OC1 [7-1]

Search This thread

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Knoxville
This will add Particle Effect to lockscreen unlock effect options.
OC1_Particle_Effect.zip

Not sure if anyone is aware of this neat little hack to activate hidden unlock effects, but if you...

a.) download SQLite Editor from Play Store

b.) find Settings Storage

c.) then settings.db

d.) then system...

e.) locate lockscreen_ripple_effect and change ONLY THE INTEGER VALUE of "lockscreen_ripple_effect" to any of the following:

1 - Ripple Effect
2 - Light Effect
3 - Particle Effect
4 - Watercolor Effect
5 - DO NOT INPUT
6 - Lockring is like an analog clock when unlocking
7 - Stone Skipping Effect
8 - DO NOT INPUT
9 - Look like Crystal Lock on LG
10 - Ink Effect
11 - Abstract Tile Effect (Mosaic)
12 - Similar to value 9 but a bit more laggy

f.) Reboot

...you can acquire these effects with relative ease.

While this DOES NOT give you the ability to change on the fly via Settings, it's really a cool mod to play around with.

And as always...I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDESIRED ADVERSE EFFECTS THIS MAY CAUSE! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Not sure if anyone is aware of this neat little hack to activate hidden unlock effects, but if you...

c.) then settings.db

d.) then system...

e.) locate lockscreen_ripple_effect and change ONLY THE INTEGER VALUE of "lockscreen_ripple_effect" to any of the following:

1 - Ripple Effect
2 - Light Effect
3 - Particle Effect
4 - Watercolor Effect
5 - DO NOT INPUT
8 - DO NOT INPUT
10 - Ink Effect

f.) Reboot

While this DOES NOT give you the ability to change on the fly via Settings, it's really a cool mod to play around with.

And as always...I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDESIRED ADVERSE EFFECTS THIS MAY CAUSE! :rolleyes:

Yes I am aware of this good share though it's in my 2nd edition that I am working on. Trying to get all of them to work is the trick ??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

old&slow

Oct 19, 2010
DFW

c.) then settings.db

d.) then system...

1 - Ripple Effect
2 - Light Effect
3 - Particle Effect
4 - Watercolor Effect
5 - DO NOT INPUT
8 - DO NOT INPUT
10 - Ink Effect

f.) Reboot

Yep. I am aware of that. I also know that there's an app in the Play Store that does this also.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xpe.app.galaxy.lockscreen.effect&hl=en

But where's the fun in that.

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Knoxville
Yes I am aware of this good share though it's in my 2nd edition that I am working on. Trying to get all of them to work is the trick ??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep. I am aware of that. I also know that there's an app in the Play Store that does this also.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xpe.app.galaxy.lockscreen.effect&hl=en

I was pretty sure u two knew. Hopefully I can open the door for someone that's looking into modding. Little stuff like this is what makes Android so fun...like @old&slow said. :cool:

Reactions: old&slow

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
hey reggie you could include my release of dOPE Layers Theme Park:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/gogolies-dope-layers-theme-park-v1-s6-t3151063

in anticipation of my next release I uploaded single zip versions of all the S6 to S4 ported themes I released (link in the OP of dLTP's Thread)

heres some more info on my dOPE Layers Theme Park:
a collection of 19 different System&Custom Sound Packs, 4 Different System Emoji Collections (S6,Google,IOS7/8), 25 Different Flashable System Fonts, 9 Different Bootanimations, 16 different Touchwiz Launcher Themes, 16 Different Layered Samsung Keyboard Themes, 3 Different S4 Layers Theme Factories to Layer Theme UI, Dialer, Statusbar,Toggles, Settings, etc all with Dark or Light Theme choices for thousands of different theme combos, 9 Different sets of UI and Dialers (the RubbaBand-gogolie Factory), 9 Full (all areas of ROM themed) & New S4 Lollipop Themes plus the anticipated S6 Ported Themes Collection I've been working on featuring the best S6 Themes ported to S4/S5/N3 Compatible Layers, Wallpapers and Fonts. There is a total of 25 of the coolest Full ROM S6 Themes everything from the keyboard to ui to fonts and keyboards are theme'd as close to a 1:1 copy of its S6 counterpart. You may have seen a few of these Themes like the Material AOSP S6 Theme(s) that were featured on XDA Portal (which I had a working S4 port of prior to the portal feature lol but I hadn't figured out how to solve the white on white bug S6 theme bug which was required for a 100% port so anyone that tried the betas of the AOSP Light and Dark themes or the HighTech theme the newest fixed themes are here!)

dont know if this is a mod or what you'd classify it as...
I also just posted (so I need a tester or 2 if possible, if it works please PM me so I can publicly release):
International Lollipop to Verizon I545 Patch v3 (small as I could make it not sure if this will suffice in terms of included VZW garbage)
and the same Patch v2 which has all the VZW "goodies" included
These patches flash lib/modules for Safestrap users and Safestrap is installed to /data/app. MDK users can use these patches just open the zip on your pc and delete those files from the zip like /lib/modules folder and /data folder.
To use this MOD just install a Lollipop ROM from International section then flash this immediately after installing (no restarts) n thanks to jrkruse for originals and scripts

reliant_turbo

Apr 28, 2014
Warsaw ny
www.turbo-mopar.com
in anticipation of my next release I uploaded single zip versions of all the S6 to S4 ported themes I released (link in the OP of dLTP's Thread)

I tried the darknight/yellow theme and the text looked squished and a lot of the numbers were a very light line weight.

I'm on gogolies.theme-S4-w-S6-Apps-RRO-US-Lollipop-Black.zip now and using the Samsung Sans font so I don't get the squished font that "default" changed to and I'm getting less weirdness with number line weights but I still get some.

Any idea? I also have that s6 port themer installed..... the one with the g3 theme, Samsung basic, lollipop and note 4 pro. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Do you or Reggie have a zip with the stock theme that I could flash to see if that helps number line weights?

Thanks

Brian

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
I tried the darknight/yellow theme and the text looked squished and a lot of the numbers were a very light line weight.

I'm on gogolies.theme-S4-w-S6-Apps-RRO-US-Lollipop-Black.zip now and using the Samsung Sans font so I don't get the squished font that "default" changed to and I'm getting less weirdness with number line weights but I still get some.

Any idea? I also have that s6 port themer installed..... the one with the g3 theme, Samsung basic, lollipop and note 4 pro. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Do you or Reggie have a zip with the stock theme that I could flash to see if that helps number line weights?

Thanks

Brian

brian to get the stock theme back just delete the files in the system/vendor/overlay folder or use layers manager to uninstall them. this issue exists in specific apps ported due to the dpi or resolution differences between the phones. its been solved with the new s6 full port and the next gDux will be based on this port. but another option if possible would be to replace the .apk of the file affected by the theme with a new version of the s6 ported app like replace the seccontacts with the new note5 seccontacts apk to see if that has a positive effect. otherwise feel free to modify the theme yourself. its not rocketscience and rarely will it result in a bootloop

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
nevermind... my psycho impatience got the best of me.... reflashed muniz_ri OF1 and redid my phone lol.

I had time at work. :)

Brian
I never see these! Lol Lollipop suckers! Jk of course.
If only kk wasn't so perfect on the s4. I guess I better spend a week on TW LP and see what's doing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
I never see these! Lol Lollipop suckers! Jk of course.
If only kk wasn't so perfect on the s4. I guess I better spend a week on TW LP and see what's doing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I was on KitKat but then i got KitClap and went to see the Dr and was given [emoji517] and all was better . jk lmfao. [emoji38] [emoji6]

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Reactions: reggie cheeks

reliant_turbo

Apr 28, 2014
Warsaw ny
www.turbo-mopar.com
lol. I was using stangs rom and started playing with themes and mine got all buggered up with weird fonts (as posted) so I flashed OF1 (cause I can always go back) and am still playing with themes but am using Layers Manager now but Lollipop is much smoother than Kitkat even though I really love Empty Galaxy rom.

heck, I love all the roms you guys produce. thanks for continuing to develop for an aging device.

Brian

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
lol. I was using stangs rom and started playing with themes and mine got all buggered up with weird fonts (as posted) so I flashed OF1 (cause I can always go back) and am still playing with themes but am using Layers Manager now but Lollipop is much smoother than Kitkat even though I really love Empty Galaxy rom.

heck, I love all the roms you guys produce. thanks for continuing to develop for an aging device.

Brian
I use layers manager [emoji6] works great just have to make sure the themes are TW compatible. Pick whatever makes you happy a lot of great work out there

Reactions: Bones519

Bones519

Sep 12, 2012
I use layers manager [emoji6] works great just have to make sure the themes are TW compatible. Pick whatever makes you happy a lot of great work out there

How do you find out if they are TW compatible? I just keep seeing they're not for cm...

Sent from my SWEET Stang5litre Edition 5.0 using XDA Mobile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm officially sticking with 4.4TW or LP aosp. If anyone would like to take this over that would be great! If not I will do my best to keep up and keep an eye on posts.
    Thanks!

Mods For @muniz_ri's deodex build of Lollipop OC1.
    Rom Link http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ment/rom-i545oc1-5-0-1-100-stock-mdk-t3097902

Thanks goes to past, present and future help and/or submission of mods
    @muniz_ri
    @old&slow
    @EMSpilot
    @gigilie

dOPE Layers Theme Park;
    follow the link. A must look!
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/gogolies-dope-layers-theme-park-v1-s6-t3151063

All Are Flashable Zips Using A Custom Recovery

Samsung Bootanimation .zip

4 Way Reboot Menu .zip

OC1_Disable_CD_Installer.zip
    Here's a mod that will disable that irritating CD Installer Mode on deodexed OC1.
    This will make your phone default to MTP instead of having to manually choose.
    Phone storage will connect immediately instead of taking several seconds to do so.
    Thanks to @EMSpilot over in the S5 forum for the guide.

OnGoing4G_REMOVED_FullOc1SysUIAPK.zip
    This will remove the 4G while connected to wifi but the spacing needs fixed.*
    Full SystemUI.apk in flashable zip. If you have any other mods effecting SystemUI, this will remove them.

Touch Sounds
    TW effect will still be present in gallery and phone.*
    AOSP_KK_TICK.zip
    MOTOX_LP_TICK.zip

Touchwiz Launcher
    TouchWizHome_K.apk's

TW_HOME_PagesContinuousANDWallpaperScrolling.zip

TW_HOME_9PagesContinuousScrolling.zip

TW_HOME 5x5.zip

TW_HOME_9PAGES_CONTSCROLL_5x5.zip

TouchWizHome_K_4x5_OC1.zip

S5 Lockscreen Style
    OC1_Particle_Effect.zip

Original thread: 3Minit Battery Mod
    Give a big thanks while you're there.
    OC1_3minitBatteryMod.zip

I nor anyone else who posts in this thread is responsible for what you decide to do with the mods provided.
    5x5 Launcher

Here's a modded 5x5 TW launcher for deodexed OC1.
    OC1_5X5_LAUNCHER.zip
    hey reggie you could include my release of dOPE Layers Theme Park:

heres some more info on my dOPE Layers Theme Park:
    a collection of 19 different System&Custom Sound Packs, 4 Different System Emoji Collections (S6,Google,IOS7/8), 25 Different Flashable System Fonts, 9 Different Bootanimations, 16 different Touchwiz Launcher Themes, 16 Different Layered Samsung Keyboard Themes, 3 Different S4 Layers Theme Factories to Layer Theme UI, Dialer, Statusbar,Toggles, Settings, etc all with Dark or Light Theme choices for thousands of different theme combos, 9 Different sets of UI and Dialers (the RubbaBand-gogolie Factory), 9 Full (all areas of ROM themed) & New S4 Lollipop Themes plus the anticipated S6 Ported Themes Collection I've been working on featuring the best S6 Themes ported to S4/S5/N3 Compatible Layers, Wallpapers and Fonts. There is a total of 25 of the coolest Full ROM S6 Themes everything from the keyboard to ui to fonts and keyboards are theme'd as close to a 1:1 copy of its S6 counterpart. You may have seen a few of these Themes like the Material AOSP S6 Theme(s) that were featured on XDA Portal (which I had a working S4 port of prior to the portal feature lol but I hadn't figured out how to solve the white on white bug S6 theme bug which was required for a 100% port so anyone that tried the betas of the AOSP Light and Dark themes or the HighTech theme the newest fixed themes are here!)

dont know if this is a mod or what you'd classify it as...
    I also just posted (so I need a tester or 2 if possible, if it works please PM me so I can publicly release):
    International Lollipop to Verizon I545 Patch v3 (small as I could make it not sure if this will suffice in terms of included VZW garbage)
    and the same Patch v2 which has all the VZW "goodies" included
    These patches flash lib/modules for Safestrap users and Safestrap is installed to /data/app. MDK users can use these patches just open the zip on your pc and delete those files from the zip like /lib/modules folder and /data folder.
    To use this MOD just install a Lollipop ROM from International section then flash this immediately after installing (no restarts) n thanks to jrkruse for originals and scripts

c.) then settings.db

d.) then system...

1 - Ripple Effect
    2 - Light Effect
    3 - Particle Effect
    4 - Watercolor Effect
    5 - DO NOT INPUT
    8 - DO NOT INPUT
    10 - Ink Effect

f.) Reboot

This will add Particle Effect to lockscreen unlock effect options.
    OC1_Particle_Effect.zip

c.) then settings.db

d.) then system...

1 - Ripple Effect
    2 - Light Effect
    3 - Particle Effect
    4 - Watercolor Effect
    5 - DO NOT INPUT
    8 - DO NOT INPUT
    10 - Ink Effect

f.) Reboot

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone