• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MODS] Statusbar-Navbar-Misc Mods-Aroma installer and Aroma Magisk Module Mod Maker

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
+1

Any feedback would be appreciated. The Magisk Aroma is working and it has the same exact files as the regular Aroma, just different updater-script. I can't see a reason for only the framework being installed.
@digitaldazz, please give me exact order and details on how you are installing these. Are you rebooting each time? Or are you ticking the check box, hitting finish and making another selection and doing this over and over until you have selected everything you want? Did you try installing the SystemGoogle.apks I uploaded using file manager in TWRP to see if they have any effect? Give me as detailed as description as you can.....every tick and every selection etc. Are you getting systemui fcs or just not seeing any changes. Are you installing the bases more than once?

Edit: correct method regular Aroma
You need only flash a base one time. If you flash a base a second time it wipes out all previous mods and you start with a clean base. The different bases affect Internet speed mods only. If you are not interested in Internet speed mods, any base will do. Each mod is installed at the time you hit install (unlike the Magisk version where the mods are collected until you are ready to make your module). It pulls your apk, mods it, then reinstalls it. Before you hit finish, you can check the box at the top of the page, then hit finish, and install another mod and keep doing this until you have what you want.

Last edited:

STraver

Jul 18, 2007
+1

Any feedback would be appreciated. The Magisk Aroma is working and it has the same exact files as the regular Aroma, just different updater-script. I can't see a reason for only the framework being installed.
@digitaldazz, please give me exact order and details on how you are installing these. Are you rebooting each time? Or are you ticking the check box, hitting finish and making another selection and doing this over and over until you have selected everything you want? Did you try installing the SystemGoogle.apks I uploaded using file manager in TWRP to see if they have any effect? Give me as detailed as description as you can.....every tick and every selection etc. Are you getting systemui fcs or just not seeing any changes. Are you installing the bases more than once?

Edit: correct method regular Aroma
You need only flash a base one time. If you flash a base a second time it wipes out all previous mods and you start with a clean base. The different bases affect Internet speed mods only. If you are not interested in Internet speed mods, any base will do. Each mod is installed at the time you hit install (unlike the Magisk version where the mods are collected until you are ready to make your module). It pulls your apk, mods it, then reinstalls it. Before you hit finish, you can check the box at the top of the page, then hit finish, and install another mod and keep doing this until you have what you want.

So I should flash either the Aroma or Magisk installer in TWRP, then select a base, then the mods correct? Also if wanting 3minit I need to install the resources app first?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
So I should flash either the Aroma or Magisk installer in TWRP, then select a base, then the mods correct? Also if wanting 3minit I need to install the resources app first?

The Magisk Aroma will only work if you are on Magisk. It will install a base by itself of 0-2 which only affects internet speed mods. Otherwise the bases are the same.
On the regular Aroma you must install a base as your first selection. Yes, you need to install 3minit resources app before flashing Aroma and installing 3minit mod.
If you read any previous posts, one guy was having trouble with this Aroma. If all you want is 3Minit, I can do that for you without trying this Aroma.

Reactions: STraver

digitaldazz

Jul 4, 2008
The Magisk Aroma will only work if you are on Magisk. It will install a base by itself of 0-2 which only affects internet speed mods. Otherwise the bases are the same.
On the regular Aroma you must install a base as your first selection. Yes, you need to install 3minit resources app before flashing Aroma and installing 3minit mod.
If you read any previous posts, one guy was having trouble with this Aroma. If all you want is 3Minit, I can do that for you without trying this Aroma.

did you see the log? looks like your script is trying to magisk install 3minit?

Last edited:

STraver

Jul 18, 2007

So Magisk must be a ROM? And by "base" what do you mean? Can't I just install the August Verizon update, then install 3Minit using the Aroma installer? Sorry for the noob questions.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Reactions: STraver

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Thnk you very much I now have working 3minit mod and I have blue status icons now but not blue nav icons which i flashed as well.

Thank you for all the effort.:D

Thank you as well for your help. I'll fix the others later but unzip this and replace the one in the navbar folder in my Aroma and flash the blue navbar icons again.

Edit:. I uploaded a new regular Aroma

Attachments

• blue.zip
    647.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: digitaldazz

STraver

Jul 18, 2007

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Okay thanks for the link. If I want to stay stock, do I just flash the aroma installer and select the 3minit mod (after installing the resources?)

Yes but you won't be exactly stock. You'll have an invisible power menu button on the far right corner of status bar (there is a flash to take that off) you will have full systemui tuner, a few other things as well. You will need to hide the stock battery in the systemui tuner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have this on the Pixel thread but it should work on the Pixel XL too. Based on July update and for stock based ROMs. If you plan on installing the 3Minit battery mod you must first install the 3Minit Resources app below.
    The regular Aroma installs each mod as you go. You must flash one of the bases at the bottom of the list before you install any of the other mods. These contain the smali files and some modded xml files.

Correct method regular Aroma

The Magisk Module Maker stores each selection until you are done. You then flash the Magisk Module selection (very first one in the Aroma). It creates a module on your sdcard. When you are out of the Aroma and back in TWRP, go back to install and find the magisk.zip that is in the Magisk folder on your sdcard and flash it. If you left something off or want to change some things, flash Aroma again. After installing the mods you want, select the second option of Module add-on. This will mod your current setup so you don't have to reflash everything over again. The bootanimation, signature check disabler, and louder effect tics don't work on Magisk yet. You can put them in manually through TWRP.
    Like I said, these should work but I don't have a Pixel XL so flash at your own risk.

Options
    Internet speed - Up over Down- select position far left or to left of Icons on the right side, or center of statusbar. Indicators can be colored individually 6 different colors
    Optional internet speed, single line. Strongest signal is shown. Left side, center, and by WiFi placements are available. Same color options.
    Clock position - Center Clock not showing on Lockscreen
    Dynamic Navbar, 8 sizes
    Regular Navbar, 8 sizes
    Battery text, with or without Battery Icon
    Invisible screen-off Power Menu Button on far right hand side of status bar with option to remove.
    Option of Invisible screen-off Power menu button on right side of Navbar in portrait mod and/or on the top side in Landscape mode.
    Dpad left and right on the Navbar, poitrait and landscape options.
    3Minit Battery
    Settings Theme Colors
    QS background Theme Colors
    Colored Statusbar Icons - 6 to Choose From
    Colored Navbar Icons - 6 to Choose From (Matches Statusbar)
    Colored notification backgrounds
    Colored notification text
    Custom one percent battery mod enabler and 7 custom batteries to choose from.
    Colored Halo Ring. You can match the other colors if you choose to.
    Rainbow Battery

Regular Aroma installer
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=961840155545587531
    Magisk Module Maker
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298977394

3Minit Resources app
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862670024

Screenshot_20170805-08435.pngScreenshot_20170805-084358.pngScreenshot_20170805-084407.jpg
    Thanks for this, but can not get the aroma work on my XL, already had 3 minit battery mod installed but after using this it does not appear to be working and the only mod I can see working is the change to 4 columns in QS.

Tried to put my systemui back via root explorer now phone not booting, stuck on android is loading..

tried aroma revert to stock ui and still failing.

So Magisk must be a ROM? And by "base" what do you mean? Can't I just install the August Verizon update, then install 3Minit using the Aroma installer? Sorry for the noob questions.

No, Magisk is a system where you are rooted but it is cloaked so you can use Android pay or Pokemon or something like that. It is systemless.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
    Unzip my regular Aroma and replace the tmp and temp folders with these.

Thnk you very much I now have working 3minit mod and I have blue status icons now but not blue nav icons which i flashed as well.

Thank you for all the effort.:D