• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Mods] [Theme] [Bootanimation Collections] & More [GT-s7562]

Search This thread

billysam

Oct 3, 2014

Screenshot
attachment.php

FACE LOCK MOD
Screenshots
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Requirement
1. any device running 4.0.4 without facial recognition lock system
2. cwm recovery.
3. device having a front camera.

Instructions
Download the zip file from Facelock mod zip
copy it into your external card of the device
reboot into recovery
install from sdcard
find the zip file facelock.zip
flash it.
reboot to system and you're done.

General view
1. Will this zip file flash on other devices, is it safe?
Ans. Yes, It would flash easily as long as you have cwm and a front camera, there are no risky codes in the updater script, it will just mount the system, copy files in app folder, lib and vendor folder. so minimum chance of conflict as long as you don't have facelock files in your device already. have tested it on ICS 4.0.4.

2. I am on a,b,c rom of x,y,z device, can I flash this?
Ans. Sure, it's upto you, if you want to try it out. But before you do, take a nandroid backup, will ya? don't come blaming on me.

3. How to get rid of this after installing?
Ans. Dude, make up your Mind First, Do you want it or not? If you're sure you want it, then only proceed. but still at some point, humans tend to get bored of things and want to get rid of it like wife :eek: just
look inside the zip file those are the files you will have to delete from your system using your root explorer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_facelock1.png
    Screenshot_facelock1.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 3,969
  • Screenshot_facelock2.png
    Screenshot_facelock2.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 3,883
  • Screenshot_Facelock.jpg
    Screenshot_Facelock.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3,844
Last edited:

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
Bootanimation mod qmg 2 zip

For stock Rom, or on Roms that supports only stock .qmg format bootanimation.
this mod will change system/media/bootanimation.qmg to system/media/bootanimation.zip format.

The zip file contains slimkat bootanimation. Only for s duos s7562 and s7562L on ICS 4.0.4. Do not flash this on CM11 builds of Rom.

1. Download S7562_qmg2zip_slimkat.zip
2. Place it on your external sdcard
3. Reboot to custom recovery
4. Browse and flash.
5. Reboot recovery.

To change to other Bootanimations
Note if you want to change to other bootanimation you can use a root explorer file manager.
copy any other bootanimation.zip
browse to root/system/media delete or move the bootanimation.zip file present in your folder. don't overwrite zip file.
make sure the name of the file is set to "bootanimation.zip" if it's not, it won't work.
Set permission on the file rw-r-r or 755.
I recommend You use Mixplorer file manager from playstore. it sets correct permission automatically. so makes your job easier.
Reboot

Attachments

• S7562_qmg2zip_slimkat.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Reactions: boy maztoul

billysam

Oct 3, 2014

Attachments

• flashable_cynogenmod.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
  • flashable_omnirom.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
  • flashable_nexus.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 151
  • flashable_samsungS5.zip
    1 MB · Views: 169
  • flashable_sony.zip
    1,001 KB · Views: 125
  • flashable_watchdog.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 195
  • flashable_google.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 237
  • flashable_cynogen.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 153
  • flashable_slimkat.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
Modded Stock SystemUI

Ok Now, you Have to be careful over here, there are few things you must do before trying this out cause hey!, its only one file SystemUI.apk. BACKUP!!!

Basically, this was stock and it doesn't have many things added to it except edited pictures inside and some codes to get this look. it should work on people who are on
1. Stock Rom 4.0.4
2. PMP king Rom (not compatible with L touch or SGS5 rom cause it will conflict with their framework)
3. or rom that have not gone under heavy UI changes.

In any way, it's probably better to take a backup of your systemui.apk in case anything goes wrong you can put the original systemui.apk back to system with a root explorer or a CWM flashable zip

SCreenShoT
attachment.php

Downloads
Themed SystemUI.apk

Revert to STOCK SystemUI.apk

A Note to Someone who wants to copy this work, you are free to use and edit this in your roms, but don't forget to give proper credits to me and if you are posting this on a new thread, don't forget to give link to my original thread. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-16-02-21-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-16-02-21-59.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,682
Last edited:

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
hey if you can ! please port galaxy s duos 3 theme to our device !
:good:

Keep posted, there are lot of things, I have in store for all. they are being tested by myself first, porting is also in stores.
Until then check out the new bootanimation collections. will be adding up more useful stuff this whole week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-13-03-42-32.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-03-42-32.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2016-04-13-03-48-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-03-48-29.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: boy maztoul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshot
    attachment.php

FACE LOCK MOD
    Screenshots
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Requirement
    1. any device running 4.0.4 without facial recognition lock system
    2. cwm recovery.
    3. device having a front camera.

Instructions
    Download the zip file from Facelock mod zip
    copy it into your external card of the device
    reboot into recovery
    install from sdcard
    find the zip file facelock.zip
    flash it.
    reboot to system and you're done.

General view
    1. Will this zip file flash on other devices, is it safe?
    Ans. Yes, It would flash easily as long as you have cwm and a front camera, there are no risky codes in the updater script, it will just mount the system, copy files in app folder, lib and vendor folder. so minimum chance of conflict as long as you don't have facelock files in your device already. have tested it on ICS 4.0.4.

2. I am on a,b,c rom of x,y,z device, can I flash this?
    Ans. Sure, it's upto you, if you want to try it out. But before you do, take a nandroid backup, will ya? don't come blaming on me.

3. How to get rid of this after installing?
    Ans. Dude, make up your Mind First, Do you want it or not? If you're sure you want it, then only proceed. but still at some point, humans tend to get bored of things and want to get rid of it like wife :eek: just
    look inside the zip file those are the files you will have to delete from your system using your root explorer.
    Bootanimation mod qmg 2 zip

For stock Rom, or on Roms that supports only stock .qmg format bootanimation.
    this mod will change system/media/bootanimation.qmg to system/media/bootanimation.zip format.

The zip file contains slimkat bootanimation. Only for s duos s7562 and s7562L on ICS 4.0.4. Do not flash this on CM11 builds of Rom.

1. Download S7562_qmg2zip_slimkat.zip
    2. Place it on your external sdcard
    3. Reboot to custom recovery
    4. Browse and flash.
    5. Reboot recovery.

To change to other Bootanimations
    Note if you want to change to other bootanimation you can use a root explorer file manager.
    copy any other bootanimation.zip
    browse to root/system/media delete or move the bootanimation.zip file present in your folder. don't overwrite zip file.
    make sure the name of the file is set to "bootanimation.zip" if it's not, it won't work.
    Set permission on the file rw-r-r or 755.
    I recommend You use Mixplorer file manager from playstore. it sets correct permission automatically. so makes your job easier.
    Reboot
    hey if you can ! please port galaxy s duos 3 theme to our device !
    :good:

Keep posted, there are lot of things, I have in store for all. they are being tested by myself first, porting is also in stores.
    Until then check out the new bootanimation collections. will be adding up more useful stuff this whole week.