[MODULE] 1Controller | 1 Module to support all game controllers.

Search This thread
Ipega 9087 issuea

Hey I am having weird problem with rooted phone and Bluetooth controller all together but here goes nothing.
My Poco f1 ran fine with Ipega 9087 controller with no problem whatsoever. But now i've used 2 different custom Ron and rooted my device, the controller doesn't work the way it supposed to be. At first it only recognised analog buttons. Tried Magiskhide then it worked for a while but inconsistently. Then tried 1controller module and problem stayed unless I reboot my phone to disable/enable it again. Yesterday I've removed one language input adding app and it solved the problem. Only to found out now Select & Start button doesn't work anymore and right analog stick stays down always lol. I am getting so paranoid I might go back to unroot just to work the controller.

Can someone please help me with this?
Hi,
Im not really sure if this will solve your issue but i haven't seen this mentioned here I am informing everyone.

Are you aware that most controllers have two modes? Well they do and there is usually a button that you have to press and hold or a button combo which let's you switch between Mode: xinput or Mode: Dxinput.

I believe this is the analogue and digital mode. I have used loads of controllers with my phone ie wired, wireless and Bluetooth and have found that some controllers work in Dxinput while some others prefer xinput. You can try the change especially for those who said the analogue stick is stuck in the down position or doesn't work.

Am planning to buy a BT controller for my phone because dongles are a hassle and so are wired connector with otg as you can't charge the phone while using those. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. If anyone can suggest a controller that's reasonably priced then please tell me.

The Chinese companies have become wise as they saw people buying their controllers and then free eselling them on Amazon for 3 to 4 times of the price that the Chinese got. Now even they have priced the products the same way. The ipega by controller was between 800 - 1200 INR which means less than $11 to 16 approx a couple of years ago and the gamesir G4s was INR 2500 ($1= INR 75.00 roughly) but now I see seller's asking for INR 4000 - 6500 for the same.

That's quite a bit, I hope this helps. Ciao

Last edited:
Hello guys.. New here.. just wanted to know how to use this Module in my phone as XBox 1controller on PC??
Hi,

This module is for letting you use the controller you have on the phone to play on the phone. I don't understand how you got the PC in this discussion? The forum is for Phones and tablets mostly as well as related stuff.

I have a request for the op or the module developers. Is there anyway to use the Moga Pocket with this module?

MOGA released their controllers with much fanfare as they took their name from Mobile Gaming Anywhere but they had their proprietary software and that is nowhere to be found and if I happen to find it, it doesn't work on Pie or Q.

I'm pretty comfortable in following instructions so don't mind if someone could tell me what to do it or point me in the right direction.

Thanks, wish everyone on XDA a very happy new year. Ciao

deathbreath2010

Feb 9, 2011
Vienna
Hi. I'm trying to get my Xbox Controller working on Miui 12. I guess Miui is not supported by this module. Is it possible to replace files manually? On my ZUK Z2, my Xbox One Controller was working but on my Redmi K30 Pro only some buttons are working.

Thanks anyways.

Edit: Got it fixed by switching to xiaomi.eu weekly

Cheers

Last edited:

partridge79

May 25, 2015
Gardner
how to install as SYSTEM files and not as magisk module ?
Well obv you will need root permissions in your devices "system/usr/keylayout" folder and copy all the files from this (extracted) modules "system/usr keylayout folder to the same in your device. But if your not rooted there may be a way via adb (not my forte' there though lol) but as magisk is the #1 root solution these days (R.I.P.) chainfires su wizardry I would just flash the module as it will do this systemlessly (copy system and redirect to modified system image blahblah) hope this helps a bit ...
Or you could simply add just the functionality bit (.kl file) you need or edit or create your own) with root ofc

loopypalm

• Jul 8, 2016
    Osaka
    Well obv you will need root permissions in your devices "system/usr/keylayout" folder and copy all the files from this (extracted) modules "system/usr keylayout folder to the same in your device. But if your not rooted there may be a way via adb (not my forte' there though lol) but as magisk is the #1 root solution these days (R.I.P.) chainfires su wizardry I would just flash the module as it will do this systemlessly (copy system and redirect to modified system image blahblah) hope this helps a bit ...
    Or you could simply add just the functionality bit (.kl file) you need or edit or create your own) with root ofc
    Thx ! i have root (magisk)
    just copy files work ? no need to set permissions or something ?

partridge79

May 25, 2015
    Gardner
    Thx ! i have root (magisk)
    just copy files work ? no need to set permissions or something ?
    Yes you'll need to grant permissions (0777) should be sufficient (full r/wr/exe "exe might not be necessary) or 0644 been a while sry i would just go with 0777. I used to have to edit things in that folder to swap back and recent buttons when phones had dedicated keys for such (i.e. older galaxies and 1+ phones

loopypalm

• Jul 8, 2016
    Osaka
    Yes you'll need to grant permissions (0777) should be sufficient (full r/wr/exe "exe might not be necessary) or 0644 been a while sry i would just go with 0777. I used to have to edit things in that folder to swap back and recent buttons when phones had dedicated keys for such (i.e. older galaxies and 1+ phones
    nice thank you ^^
    do you have any idea on how to do the same with riru and lsposed ?
    i tried copying the files and permission but fail

partridge79

May 25, 2015
    Gardner
    nice thank you ^^
    do you have any idea on how to do the same with riru and lsposed ?
    i tried copying the files and permission but fail
    I dont dont think you can change "frameworks" that way as there usually baked into the FW i.e. ROM hence the need for xposed and what not (above my paygrade there lol)

josehdx

Nov 27, 2016
    Hello team. I am facing an issuee with the new xbox usb c controller (series x robot white). I have done many things and tests, but, in a nutshell, my controller is not recognized correctly with web applications in android when connected via usb c to the phone. It works fine with such apps (chrome, stadia, gamepass) when connected via bluetooth. when connected to pc via usb and doing test on gamepad test site, results are ok. With native android games and android emulators, also connected via usb, works fine as well. Again, issue is only with web applications and cloud gaming. Is this a mapping or a ROM Issue? Thanks

Edit: i just found that even with native android games the issue persist. There is some mapping/ROM issue but i think this module is not helping on my red magic 5s :(

Last edited:

josehdx

Nov 27, 2016
    I have fix my problem

Feel free to add the kl file "Vendor_045e_Product_0b12.kl" for " XBox Series X Controller - Model 1914 - USB" to your magisk module/zip. Thanks!

endmjwknj

Jan 11, 2021
    Can't test pie bro :(
    Sorry I can't help
    just came to say that it might be device dependant. I got a PS3 controller (a generic one) to work normally with android 9 and 10 on 2 devices (wireless) and one of them even at android 11 (but with permissive selinux). On the other hand on a third device even at pie it couldn't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      CODzG0F.png

Intro:
      This module adds .kl file (keylayout) for Dualshock 4, Xbox One/S, Xbox 360.

Compatibility:
      • DualShock 2
      • DualShock 3
      • DualShock 4
      • DualSense
      • Xbox 360
      • Xbox One
      • Xbox One S
      • Switch Pro Controller ??? (not tested yet)
      • Nacon REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER
      • Zeemote SteelSeries FREE

Known Issues:
      • High delay when Dualshock 4 with Bluetooth (Seems to be a problem with the controller itself).
      • Doesn't work on MIUI 10 devices.

TODO:

• Add support for Dualshock 3 ADDED!
      • Add support for Switch Pro Controller ADDED!
      • Add support for Switch Joycons
      • Add support for Steam Controller
      • Add support for Wii U Pro Controller

Downloads:
      Github | Official Magisk repo

Credits:
      @topjohnwu for Magisk
      @JaqFb for his DS4 keylayouts
      @KeiranGinge for helping with DS4 mappings
      djsmax for many many fixes and changes.
      Black-Seraph for Pro Controller Keylayout from CleanRom (GPD XD+).
      MattMasc for DualShock 2 Keylayout.

Changelog:
      • 1.0: Initial release
      • 1.1: Added Dualshock 3 support
      • 1.2: Fixed some DS4 mappings.
      • 1.2.1: Updated to Magisk v19 template.
      • 1.3.0: Merged djsmax changes.
      • 1.4: Added Switch Pro Controller Support ???.
      • 1.4.1: Added Xbox 360 Controller (vid_045e&pid_028e) support.
      • 1.4.2: Added Nacon REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER. (Moe-Baker)
      • 1.4.3: Updated to Magisk v20 template.
      • 1.5.0: Added support for DualSense and Zeemote SteelSeries FREE controllers.
      • 1.5.1: Added support for DualShock 2.
      I have the perfect patch to fix any controller latency, but I think it might be device specific unfortunately.
      i was hoping something like this would come. a AIO controller package.

thanks!
      Supports dualshock 3 when it arrives??

Not currently, has I don't have access to dualshock 3 :(
      I'll try to get one soon and update it :)