[MODULE] 1Controller | 1 Module to support all game controllers.

Search This thread

Shen Ron

Oct 15, 2016
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yes I did. The phone (OnePlus 8 Pro running latest crDroid/Android 12) still thinks that the square key is L1, or that the O key is the X key. The Magisk module also doesn't fix it.
It's probably the rom then, check the system one and see what's different between the stock one and the one I gave you, then change the values so they match the new file, save it, reboot and test it

Shen Ron

Oct 15, 2016
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 Pro
Funny enough, that's exactly what I did before overwriting it with your file. It was basically the same.
crDroid is the problem then, it's probably mixing up the configuration for those 2 inputs. Best I can tell you is install another game that supports controller use and see if it's also a game problem. And to see if everything else checks out use another phone and check the kl file for that one and see if there is even the slightest differences and try it if you don't have any problem using the controller on that phone

GamingSoldier

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys, i have a "Nintendo Switch Pro Controller" but it doesn't work when i connect to my phone, i already added the configurations files, is there any fix for this?
I made the configurations for the Gulikit kingkong 2 pro (Direct Input Mode) working everything, and the adapter JYS-NS130, now the buttons are working fine on my galaxy s10, with the JYS-NS130 is preffered to put in to PS3 mode, the other 2 has combined the left analog stick with the d-pad

Attachments

• keylayout-gulikit-jys-ns130.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 71

GamingSoldier

Jun 7, 2022
Can I connect the DualShock 3 to the smartphone via bluetooth with this module?
For me only worked with wired dualshock 3, the method that the dualshock 3 pair with the bluetooth is odd, the ps3 controller pair with the bluetooth device if the bluetooth has the same mac address as the bluetooth on the phone, so if you can't change the bluetooth mac address you can't connect the dualshock 3 wirelessly.

KaMyKaSii

Feb 25, 2015
Adding the bindings seems easy, I've done before, but i haven't figure out how to make it work a controller that connects but doesn't register any buttons inputs. (currently experiencing this with the switch pro controller).
Do you have access to a computer running Linux (even in live mode)? If yes, you can connect the controller to the computer, run the command "cat /proc/bus/input/devices" and get the values of the Vendor/Product/Handlers event number and then use evtest (you will need to install it with "sudo apt install evtest" first) to get the code of all the buttons and axes with the command "evtest /dev/input/eventNUMBER". So you can create the keylayout with all the necessary information. Note that the values of the axes are given in decimals but in the keylayout it is necessary to put them in two-digit hexadecimal, so for example for axis 10 reported by evtest you must put in the keylayout as 0x0a.

Reactions: GamingSoldier

wiktormuzyk

Jun 22, 2012
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hey. Does it work on Android 12.5.8?

I bought already three controllers - Nintendo switch controller, Stratus XL Steelseries, and ps4 dualshock - just to play Fortnite on Android..... yes I wanted it to just plug and play but... nope. Testing since one week already... Surprisingly only Nintendo pad worked fully - ONCE when connected through OTG. Once and never again xD
Ps4 pad though works nicely within the OS, but doesn't work properly in-games (something with the bindings).
Stratus XL even if designed especially for Android - works as poorly as Switch pad...

I'm committed to find a way to use any of them (prefer ps4 pad) on a daily basis to game on my Redmi Note 9 Pro.

Do I really have to root device to make it work?

How can I change the keybindings in Android by myself?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CODzG0F.png

Intro:
    This module adds .kl file (keylayout) for Dualshock 4, Xbox One/S, Xbox 360.

Compatibility:
    • DualShock 2
    • DualShock 3
    • DualShock 4
    • DualSense
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox One
    • Xbox One S
    • Xbox Series X|S
    • Switch Pro Controller ??? (not tested yet)
    • Nacon REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER
    • Zeemote SteelSeries FREE

Known Issues:
    • High delay when Dualshock 4 with Bluetooth (Seems to be a problem with the controller itself).
    • Doesn't work on MIUI 10 devices.

TODO:

• Add support for Dualshock 3 ADDED!
    • Add support for Switch Pro Controller ADDED!
    • Add support for Switch Joycons
    • Add support for Steam Controller
    • Add support for Wii U Pro Controller

Downloads:
    Github | Official Magisk repo

Credits:
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @JaqFb for his DS4 keylayouts
    @KeiranGinge for helping with DS4 mappings
    djsmax for many many fixes and changes.
    Black-Seraph for Pro Controller Keylayout from CleanRom (GPD XD+).
    MattMasc for DualShock 2 Keylayout.

Changelog:
    • 1.0: Initial release
    • 1.1: Added Dualshock 3 support
    • 1.2: Fixed some DS4 mappings.
    • 1.2.1: Updated to Magisk v19 template.
    • 1.3.0: Merged djsmax changes.
    • 1.4: Added Switch Pro Controller Support ???.
    • 1.4.1: Added Xbox 360 Controller (vid_045e&pid_028e) support.
    • 1.4.2: Added Nacon REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER. (Moe-Baker)
    • 1.4.3: Updated to Magisk v20 template.
    • 1.5.0: Added support for DualSense and Zeemote SteelSeries FREE controllers.
    • 1.5.1: Added support for DualShock 2.
    • 1.5.2: Added support for Xbox Series X|S
    I have the perfect patch to fix any controller latency, but I think it might be device specific unfortunately.
    i was hoping something like this would come. a AIO controller package.

thanks!
    Supports dualshock 3 when it arrives??

Not currently, has I don't have access to dualshock 3 :(
    I'll try to get one soon and update it :)