[MODULE][AOF] Always-on Fingerprint v1.4[MAGISK 15.0+]

Search This thread

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
@saoudien07 you mean this forum bro for booster?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-fingerprint-scanner-booster-t3688637

I cant flash it thru twrp. I always get errror
Yes, but as I saw, u wrote already there, and nobody is responding... And everybody before u got pb with dat module... So dont bother with it. Anyway it wont help, cause it is not for the accuracy, but for the speed of the unlocking...
The best thing u got, is to delete ur fingerprint from setting, and to reconfigure it as I told you

dirgamoke

Aug 27, 2018
2016-8-27-9-48-17-434.jpg

INTRODUCTION
I know, pressing the home button to unlock your phone it's very annoying. This module allows you to unlock your device without pressing the home button. The fingerprint scanner will remain always-on to allow that.

REQUIREMENTS
- Magisk 15.0+
- Any device

FEATURES
- Unlock your device without pressing the home button
- Works for sure with FPC fingerprints

CHANGELOG
- Updated module template to 1500

DOWNLOAD
AOF v1.4

INSTALLATION
Flash trough TWRP recovery and reboot.

SOURCE CODE
GitHub

CREDITS
- @Psy_Man (For this module)

tks, this working on mi5 oreo

zachar.89

Apr 22, 2015
LeEco x722 with AOSP Extended 4.6 (Android 7.1) here. Unfortunately this module don't work. I was digging all night looking for right module or a file to edit, but still nothing. Maybe someone has the solution??

tumincm

Aug 17, 2014
Maybe Isn't work for xperia series XZs and another? i have XZs with magisk 17.1, please someone help me ineed it

giangi0461

Nov 6, 2013
is anyone else having problems with aof 1.4 and magisk 18? when i flash the module it just deactivates magisk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2016-8-27-9-48-17-434.jpg

INTRODUCTION
    I know, pressing the home button to unlock your phone it's very annoying. This module allows you to unlock your device without pressing the home button. The fingerprint scanner will remain always-on to allow that.

REQUIREMENTS
    - Magisk 15.0+
    - Any device

FEATURES
    - Unlock your device without pressing the home button
    - Works for sure with FPC fingerprints

CHANGELOG
    - Updated module template to 1500

DOWNLOAD
    AOF v1.4

INSTALLATION
    Flash trough TWRP recovery and reboot.

SOURCE CODE
    GitHub

CREDITS
    - @Psy_Man (For this module)
    I've installed it on gemini miui8 7.6.29dev & magisk 13.3

I'm experiencing Play Services crashing after activating your module (it works flawlessly, tbh).
    The solution for me was to uninstall the safetynet fix beta5.
    My opinion is that a conflict happens between the two post-fs-data.sh files

edit: i've inserted the aof patch into the safetynet fix module and everything is working fine. Remove aof module and safetynet, reboot, then reboot to recovery and flash this file or add this module via magisk manager
    Will alwyas on FP consume more battery and reduce the lifespam of the scanner? Thanks for the nice modules!

I have it enabled in my phone and no battery drain for me.
    New version is out! Now any device is SUPPORTED.
    Actually, on most devices that is the issue...

The placeholder file only gets deleted when installing from the Downloads section of the Manager. When installing manually (like the zip you provide in the OP) it won't be and we've found that any new files or folders placed in the root of /system will cause a bootloop.

Ok man! I am going to update my module. Thanks for this suggestion. I have missed this issue for magisk v14.