Search This thread

Mister Floppy

Nov 10, 2013
Trying to install this module on Android 9 ("Pie") results in "Invalid zip file format".

Could you make a version for Android 9, please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmad-issa1999

Kuronosu

Apr 1, 2016
Cologne
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Thank you!

v1.0 and v3.0 confirmed working on:

OnePlus 8 Pro (IN2023) (European version) (IN11BA)
LineageOS 19.1 (02 October 2022 build) (Android 12)
Magisk Canary 25203

Suggestions:
- Maybe replace v1.0 in the first post with the latest ver.? ☺️
- The auto-scroll during the installation somehow doesn't work in either version. Not sure if this is an issue with the script or Magisk or LineageOS/Android 12...

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-091135_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20221006-091135_Magisk.png
    464.9 KB · Views: 266

Riparian

May 22, 2020
Installation failed on Samsung A7 Android 10, One UI 2.0:
Error: "Recompiling services.jar ...CANT LOAD DALVIKVM"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wdym code steal? Was whatever they took the code from open source and mehedi not publish the code? Was the original not open source)
    Does it work on miui stock? I just have to download and install the module in magisk?
    Yes. It works fine.

Overview​

The Disable Flag Secure Magisk module is designed to empower Android users by bypassing the security flag that restricts screenshot functionality within certain apps. If you’ve ever encountered the frustrating “Can’t take screenshots due to security policy” message while using an app, this module is your solution.

Features​

Screenshot Freedom: With this module installed, you’ll regain the ability to capture screenshots even in apps that intentionally disable this feature. Whether it’s a banking app, a secure messenger, or any other restricted application, you can now take screenshots effortlessly.

How It Works​

The Disable Flag Secure module modifies the system’s services.jar file, which is responsible for enforcing security policies. By disabling this flag, the module allows apps to believe they are running in a non-secure environment, thus enabling screenshot functionality.

Code:
    .method isSecureLocked()Z
        .locals 1

const/4 v0, 0x0

return v0
    .end method

Requirements​

* Android 8+
    * Deodexed Rom

Installation Instructions​

Download and Install:

* Download the Disable Flag Secure module ZIP file.
    * Open Magisk Manager.
    * Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) and select “Modules.”
    * Click the “+” button to add a module.
    * Choose the downloaded ZIP file.
    * Reboot your device.

Enjoy Screenshot Freedom.

Once your device restarts, you’re all set! Open any restricted app and take screenshots without limitations.

Important Notes​

Use Responsibly: While this module enhances user convenience, respect the app developers’ intentions. Only take screenshots for personal use and avoid violating any terms of service.

Security Implications: Disabling the ro.secure flag may have unintended consequences. Be aware that some apps rely on this security setting for legitimate reasons.

Support and Feedback​

If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, feel free to reach out in the XDA thread. Your feedback helps us enhance the module and make it even better!

Me on Facebook: Mehedi H Joy

Changelogs​

Code:
    * included apktool 2.7.0
    * added support for Samsung devices
    * added support for DRM-Protected apps(like- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ etc)
    * fixed problems with DRM-Protected content
    * fixed bootloop problem
    * fixed laggy feelings on some devices
    Hi, this module is based on my Dynamic Installer, I don't require you to attach credits for the installer because it's free to use, but yeah when the patching logic was taken directly from other projects (General Samsung Patcher), and the only thing that really annoying is that in the print my BlassGO username was abbreviated to "BG" (I consider it disrespectful)

Mainly waited for a fix to the final problem mentioned

And just as a recommendation, it would be ideal to update the installer base, since that is a very old version and with flaws
    As far as I understand this module disables FLAG_SECURE globally, right? I'm trying to understand whether or not to choose this over the LSposed module which basically lets you target specific apps while keeping it enabled outside of the module scope.
    Fyiuh finally found it tested working on ppui Android 12
    Now use this version[3.0] and final release.
    All bugs have been fixed.
    Don't Use Old Version.
    Flash & Enjoy😁
    For Any Help:-
    My Facebook Profile : Mehedi H Joy

View attachment 5711693View attachment 5711695
    Pixel 6 Pro on A13, working great!