Search This thread

rexsmith9886

Apr 24, 2018
working great on pixel 7 stock march 2023 build

Edit: After @supermansaga mentioned, I tested Netflix and Prime video. Both not working now. Only for apps like Slack, Chrome Incognito is working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 535iu

Kh007i

Jan 25, 2019
First of all, great work.
I've installed V6.0 and it's breaking Xiaomi's Find Device on MIUI 14 (xiaomi.eu) with Android 13.
Here's the report summary:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
    at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:381)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:250)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:269)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1137)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:637)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1012)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
    at android.os.HwBinder.getService(Native Method)
    at android.os.HwBinder.getService(Unknown Source:1)
    at vendor.xiaomi.hardware.mtdservice.V1_2.StaticMTservice.getService(Unknown Source:4)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.support.KeyStoreServiceV30.widevineGetVersion(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.v.isAvailable(Unknown Source:6)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.a.a(Unknown Source:858)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.v.a(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.x.b(Unknown Source:24)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.x.a(Unknown Source:83)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.w.a(Unknown Source:8)
    at com.miui.cloudservice.alipay.provision.w.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
    ... 3 more

NthAnarch

Oct 14, 2018
Version 6 does not work on the S20FE 5G - not even installing it. It starting and then just rebooting the phone, No mentions in log (last was about SafetyNet Fix). [Android 13; One UI 5.1]

Jiankun Li

Mar 21, 2023
On my Motorola Edge S Pro (or Edge 20 Pro), I used to have the v4.0 installed, and it caused bootloop today morning. I disable it from Magisk app by booting into safe mode.
Then I uninstall it using the zip from here, and reinstall the v6.0. The first reboot works, and I can take screenshots. But the second reboot goes to bootloop again.

I am willing to provide any log to help diagnose this bug.

Mar 3, 2021
For me also, after installing this module and restarting, the first reboot works fine and is able to take screenshots and all. However when phone is rebooted again, it stuck on bootloop and does not get start up.
My phone: Redmi Note 11T 5G (evergo)
Android: 12 (Miui 13.0.6.0)

mehedihjoy

Aug 24, 2022
On my Motorola Edge S Pro (or Edge 20 Pro), I used to have the v4.0 installed, and it caused bootloop today morning. I disable it from Magisk app by booting into safe mode.
Then I uninstall it using the zip from here, and reinstall the v6.0. The first reboot works, and I can take screenshots. But the second reboot goes to bootloop again.

I am willing to provide any log to help diagnose this bug.
@himanshuchaurasiyahc , @Jiankun Li
Please, try this version and give me feedback right now!

Attachments

• DisableFlagSecure_By_MehediHJoy_v6.5[beta].zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 230
Mar 3, 2021
@himanshuchaurasiyahc , @Jiankun Li
Please, try this version and give me feedback right now!
Hi, I tried this version, the phone reboots successfully everytime and screenshots and all working fine. However after flashing the module certain system features become dead like 'Authorisation and Revocation' and 'Sign-in to Xiaomi account'. It is stuck into 'Getting device security info' when try to sign it to xiaomi account and also Is unable to revoke the authorisation of system apps. After I uninstalled module both 'Authorisation and Revocation' and 'Sign-in to Xiaomi Account' started working fine.

Device: Redmi Note 11T 5G (evergo)
Android: 12 (MIUI 13.0.6.0)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-24-01-30-53-109_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-24-01-30-53-109_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2023-03-24-01-31-44-268_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-24-01-31-44-268_com.android.settings.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

rhysperry111

Jun 4, 2020
I'm so stuck.... so I installed this on my samsung a71 (with lineage OS), and when I rebooted I was greeted by an infinite booting animation.

I have no idea how to uninstall this or get back to a working system. Clearing the dalvik/cache didn't work, I don't know how to uninstall it from twrp, I can't seem to be able to boot into safe mode from twrp either. I should note that my data partition is encrypted too (and twrp for my phone wasn't compiled with decryption support...)

I would appreciate any help in any sort of solution that could get my phone to boot again

m0han

Some people seem to be having bootloops with the new version. Was the 'bootloop problem fix' just a v4.0 » v5.0 thing?

I'm on v5.0 and I have to admit I face bootloop on every reboot. I then have to reboot to recovery, clear cache & dalvik-cache and then boot to system.

@himanshuchaurasiyahc has given feedback. If @Jiankun Li could also do the same, maybe @mehedihjoy would provide a 'fix'.

mehedihjoy

Aug 24, 2022
Hi, I tried this version, the phone reboots successfully everytime and screenshots and all working fine. However after flashing the module certain system features become dead like 'Authorisation and Revocation' and 'Sign-in to Xiaomi account'. It is stuck into 'Getting device security info' when try to sign it to xiaomi account and also Is unable to revoke the authorisation of system apps. After I uninstalled module both 'Authorisation and Revocation' and 'Sign-in to Xiaomi Account' started working fine.

It's a beta version for testing. But thanks for your feedback😊

mehedihjoy

Aug 24, 2022
I'm so stuck.... so I installed this on my samsung a71 (with lineage OS), and when I rebooted I was greeted by an infinite booting animation.

I have no idea how to uninstall this or get back to a working system. Clearing the dalvik/cache didn't work, I don't know how to uninstall it from twrp, I can't seem to be able to boot into safe mode from twrp either. I should note that my data partition is encrypted too (and twrp for my phone wasn't compiled with decryption support...)

I would appreciate any help in any sort of solution that could get my phone to boot again
Flash the uninstaller through a sd card.

Listy2021

Jan 28, 2012
Do you flash the uninstaller through Magisk or TWRP in recovery? I've disabled the module through Magisk in normal boot due to it causing a bootloop the other day and now want it gone from my phone

Last edited:

mehedihjoy

Aug 24, 2022

@m0han @himanshuchaurasiyahc @Jiankun Li
Ok. Please try this and give me feedback. I'm using MIUI 14 with Android 13. But I have no problem like this!

Attachments

• DisableFlagSecure_By_MehediHJoy_v7.0[beta].zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, unfortunately there is a bug on Pixel 7a: when I install the package, if the power off button is pressed it doesn't put the phone on standby but crashes and restarts it. Software version AP1A.240305.019.A1
    Does it work on miui stock? I just have to download and install the module in magisk?
    Yes. It works fine.

Overview​

The Disable Flag Secure Magisk module is designed to empower Android users by bypassing the security flag that restricts screenshot functionality within certain apps. If you’ve ever encountered the frustrating “Can’t take screenshots due to security policy” message while using an app, this module is your solution.

Features​

Screenshot Freedom: With this module installed, you’ll regain the ability to capture screenshots even in apps that intentionally disable this feature. Whether it’s a banking app, a secure messenger, or any other restricted application, you can now take screenshots effortlessly.

How It Works​

The Disable Flag Secure module modifies the system’s services.jar file, which is responsible for enforcing security policies. By disabling this flag, the module allows apps to believe they are running in a non-secure environment, thus enabling screenshot functionality.

Code:
    .method isSecureLocked()Z
        .locals 1

const/4 v0, 0x0

return v0
    .end method

Requirements​

* Android 8+
    * Deodexed Rom

Installation Instructions​

Download and Install:

* Download the Disable Flag Secure module ZIP file.
    * Open Magisk Manager.
    * Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) and select “Modules.”
    * Click the “+” button to add a module.
    * Choose the downloaded ZIP file.
    * Reboot your device.

Enjoy Screenshot Freedom.

Once your device restarts, you’re all set! Open any restricted app and take screenshots without limitations.

Important Notes​

Use Responsibly: While this module enhances user convenience, respect the app developers’ intentions. Only take screenshots for personal use and avoid violating any terms of service.

Security Implications: Disabling the ro.secure flag may have unintended consequences. Be aware that some apps rely on this security setting for legitimate reasons.

Support and Feedback​

If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, feel free to reach out in the XDA thread. Your feedback helps us enhance the module and make it even better!

Me on Facebook: Mehedi H Joy

Changelogs​

Code:
    * included apktool 2.7.0
    * added support for Samsung devices
    * added support for DRM-Protected apps(like- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ etc)
    * fixed problems with DRM-Protected content
    * fixed bootloop problem
    * fixed laggy feelings on some devices
    Hi, this module is based on my Dynamic Installer, I don't require you to attach credits for the installer because it's free to use, but yeah when the patching logic was taken directly from other projects (General Samsung Patcher), and the only thing that really annoying is that in the print my BlassGO username was abbreviated to "BG" (I consider it disrespectful)

Mainly waited for a fix to the final problem mentioned

And just as a recommendation, it would be ideal to update the installer base, since that is a very old version and with flaws
    As far as I understand this module disables FLAG_SECURE globally, right? I'm trying to understand whether or not to choose this over the LSposed module which basically lets you target specific apps while keeping it enabled outside of the module scope.
    Fyiuh finally found it tested working on ppui Android 12
    Now use this version[3.0] and final release.
    All bugs have been fixed.
    Don't Use Old Version.
    Flash & Enjoy😁
    For Any Help:-
    My Facebook Profile : Mehedi H Joy

View attachment 5711693View attachment 5711695
    Pixel 6 Pro on A13, working great!