[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - Forked and ready to go live again!

Search This thread

chewy74

Jul 4, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Installed the latest beta version and it installed fine, but cannot start the module

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201-112833_Sushi Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20221201-112833_Sushi Launcher.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 71

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Installed the latest beta version and it installed fine, but cannot start the module
Maybe something is wrong with paths in your Terminal (ppl used to have similar problems with some Terminal emulators and on some ROMs)

Try without su (old MHPC worked for me without taking su, the module ran by itself as root)

Or try calling /system/xbin/props or /system/bin/props

But if props worked for you with the old MHPC and no more now with this Beta, IDK - I didn't try this new module

Reactions: chewy74

chewy74

Jul 4, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Maybe something is wrong with paths in your Terminal (ppl used to have similar problems with some Terminal emulators and on some ROMs)

Try without su (old MHPC worked for me without taking su, the module ran by itself as root)

Or try calling /system/xbin/props or /system/bin/props

But if props worked for you with the old MHPC and no more now with this Beta, IDK - I didn't try this new module
That starts it, but still with errors. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201-132427_Sushi Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20221201-132427_Sushi Launcher.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 96

Adolyer

Sep 24, 2020
links are not working. I could not download the module. i have a problem i don't understand

Hi.

I believe google is now blocking basic Attestation on newer firmware. This is something im looking into as part of my android 13 upgrade. Certain devices will work better then others. Im sorry i cannot give you a solid answer at the moment. But once im done with my current release and the fingerprints have been updated i can work on this issue. Its likely going to require device specific configurations as newer phones come out. Some people have had luck. but it seems android 12 is the turning point.
Safety net fix and zygisk exist now I don't see the need for this anymore on a13. Unless it can fix widevine on unlocked bootloader with root

Hi All,

Im really sorry for the delay in releasing the next update.

Work is hectic at the moment. Im having to do a redesign of our infrastructure to bring things up to spec and implement it so its a hell of a lot of work.

Hopefully early jan i can finish off my pending changes.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted fingerprints. They will be included with the next update.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

This is a revival of the original MagiskHide Props Config module.

I've been working on this all day and its finally ready to start taking fingerprint submissions so i thought id open a new thread here to reach more people.

Disclaimers -
    • I have copied and pasted from the original thread with a few changes where relevant.
    • I fully intend on handing this back over to @Didgeridoohan if they ever decide to take the reign again. Im simply just stepping in to fill a much needed void in the custom rom space.
    • As with any Magisk Module. This comes with risk. You can very easily break your device. I myself have a Samsung Note 10 Plus so i will be testing on my own device prior to making any releases.
    • I have no intention of collecting donations at all. This project depends upon the community more then myself.

What's this?
    If you are wondering anything about what this module can do and how it works or if you're experiencing issues of some kind, take a look at the documentation on GitHub and see if whatever you wonder about is covered there (most things are). If they're not, look again and then post in the thread.

If you're wondering about the latest and greatest after an update, take a look at the changelog and accompanying release notes.

Prerequisites
    • Magisk v20.4+.

Installation
    Install through the Magisk Manager Downloads section. Or, download the zip (attached below) and install through the Magisk Manager -> Modules, or from recovery. Combine a recovery installation with the use of the module configuration file and you can set up a certified fingerprint and any custom props you want without first booting on a clean flash. Instant settings.

Usage
    After installing and rebooting, run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and then follow the instructions to set your desired options (also see the documentation on GitHub). You might have to call su before running the command.

You can also run the command with options. Use -h for details.

Submitting Fingerprints
    Now this is where you lovely people come in. There is no way ill be able to spend all my time gathering fingerprints and i have absolutely no intention of doing so. However i've made it very easy to submit your fingerprints in a way that i can process them with very little effort.
    How to find your fingerprint
    Submit your Fingerprint

Source
    GitLab - All scripts are completely opensource and your free to download it yourself directly from source

Download Repository
    MHPC Releases & Archive

Support
    Discord Invite Link - For the time being i will only be able to support users either on here and Discord.

Credits and mentions
    There are lots of people to thank for this project. I've included the main two below
    @topjohnwu, for Magisk
    @Didgeridoohan, for creating MHPC and maintaining it for so long

Original Module Thread
    Link to Original Thread
    Hi All,

Im really sorry for the delay in releasing the next update.

Work is hectic at the moment. Im having to do a redesign of our infrastructure to bring things up to spec and implement it so its a hell of a lot of work.

Hopefully early jan i can finish off my pending changes.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted fingerprints. They will be included with the next update.

Kind Regards,

Vit
    Ive taken the server offline for some maintenance work. Itll be back up tomorrow
    links are not working. I could not download the module. i have a problem i don't understand
    New Beta Build is up. This should fix the install issues users have been having.
    Ill be uploading a load of fingerprints very soon. Just finishing off testing the ones i have to hand.
    For the moment. Android 13 support is very hit or miss. I'm working to find a solution to this.

A future update will need the deletion of the existing module so it can properly overwrite the new install files. This will also be completed with the next update.
    Beta release is now available!
    You can download it via the download repo in the first post. Please let me know if you come across issues. For this first release I do not recommend upgrading daily driver devices just yet as there could still be issues.

Not much has been changed in this release. I'm working on improving the verification process during the install process. I know a lot of people are keen to get fingerprints updated so ill be focusing on that over the next few weeks.