[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

CGA_d3

Jan 11, 2018
Madrid
d3riva.com
That will always happen, and the ctsProfile: true result is because of the No Device Check Xposed module rather than this module.
I know this module won't hide Xposed, I just wanted to warn users like me who have to enable it for work purposes. Until last week I was getting ctsProfile: false, but basicIntegrity: true; and suddenly this week all the Google apps stopped working, so I have to disable Xposed when I'm finished using it.

Cheers!

Reactions: Didgeridoohan

vhatp

Mar 3, 2011
Hello,

I am having the issue with ctsProfile, while basicintegrity is ok.

With Your utility, the props menu claims a conflict:

Code:
1 - Edit device fingerprint (disabled)
2 - Improved hiding
3 - Edit MagiskHide props
4 - Add/edit custom props
5 - Script settings
r - Reset all options/settings
b - Reboot device

See the module readme or the
support thread @ XDA for details.

Enter 'e' to exit: 1

MagiskHide Props Config v2.1.6
by Didgeridoohan @ XDA Developers

=====================================
 ro.build.fingerprint (disabled)
=====================================

Fingerprint modification currently disabled
because of a conflicting module.
I have created a printslist file (without extension) in the internal root, with the fingerprint of Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact.

The only other module installed is universal-safetynet-fix-v2-beta-5.
Is this a problem? Or what else could it be?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
The only other module installed is universal-safetynet-fix-v2-beta-5.
Is this a problem? Or what else could it be?
You already have your answer that it's the USNF module that's causing a conflict. It partly does the same thing, it replaces the device fingerprint with a certified one, so that's why I disable that part of the module if USNF is detected.

And since it's doing the same thing, I'm curious to know if you'll have any luck with this module.

I have created a printslist file (without extension) in the internal root, with the fingerprint of Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact.
There's already a fingerprint for that device in the module, so there's no need to create a custom list... Unless you have a different one you want to use, of course.

Reactions: Dobsgw

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
And since it's doing the same thing, I'm curious to know if you'll have any luck with this module.
Don't underestimate your own module haha. I mean, I've tried many times with USNF and it simply didn't work at all, sometimes it even didn't install, and when it installed, it broke my Magisk, and I had to reinstall it through TWRP. Also that module is outdated.

With your module, it works like a charm.

:)

oslo83

Jun 12, 2016
Thanks for this module.
Here is a new approved one for Honor 9 as the following update's B365 give cts error:

Honor 9=HONOR/STF-L09/HWSTF:8.0.0/HUAWEISTF-L09/364(C432):user/release-keys

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
Just a question; with LOS 15.1 I don't pass the test because there is no oreo fingerprint avaible, right?
As said above. I'd also recommend you to use your own device's stock build fingerprint, just in case. You can try others from the list if you wish too. It has nothing to do with Android version. Example, I'm using the fingerprint from my 5.0.2 stock rom, but I'm actually running AEX 7.1.2 here.