[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

AserLaser

Aug 6, 2014
Yes it didnt attach the files. Now they should be there. Couldnt find "propsconf_install.log" and "propsconf_latefile.log" are they in cach aswell?

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Yes it didnt attach the files. Now they should be there. Couldnt find "propsconf_install.log" and "propsconf_latefile.log" are they in cach aswell?
Any reason why you're using an almost month old version (that's why you're not seeing some of the logs)? Could you try the current version instead? And provided the new logs of it still doesn't work...

Didgeridoohan

Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Okay no hurry. Thanks so far for your patience and help :)
Ok... Let's try to figure this out... The installation script detects that you have an xbin folder, but there's an error when Magisk tries to mount the module xbin folder over the system one, because it can't find it (or something like that). :confused:

Could you run the following command in a terminal emulator and return with the output:
Code:
su -c find / -name 'xbin' 2>/dev/null
It'll look like nothing is happening for a few moments, but just wait and it'll eventually finish.

Kapiljhajhria

May 3, 2011
gurgaon
add fingerprnt for whyred

Tiny update, mainly some fingerprints.

v2.1.6
  • Added some new fingerprints (Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/5 Plus), list v15. Thank you @0LDST4R.
  • Very minor improvements that doesn't even deserve their own release, or changelog.
can you please add fingerprint for redmi note 5 pro india, redmi note 5 global, redmi note 5 chinese.
all three are whyred.
this is the fingerprint which i used on ROM which was failing safety net and it now passes safety net. So i know it works.

ro.build.fingerprint
xiaomi/whyred/whyred:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.6.0.OEIMIFA:user/release-keys

please add it to your database.

Didgeridoohan

Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
okay because I don't know much about terminal commands I type just all what happened
Ok. You're having a Magisk issue rather than a module issue... The system mirror isn't mounted properly.

Here's a few things to try:

1. Check it installation of other modules work. Modules that also mount stuff to system. Good ones to test would be Busybox, Greenify, etc. Check those by seeing if the busybox command works or if Greenify is a system app. The magisk_debug.log (it's in /data/adb) would be interesting to see after you've installed those modules and tested if they work.
  2. Revert to Magisk v16.0 and see if the problem persists.

AserLaser

Aug 6, 2014
Okay, i've installed them, and am not quite sure how to test if they work :confused: still, i think they dont work. I haven't the information of priviled greenify in its options. AS attachment the Log. Some days ago i've tested it and it didnt work. But I will try again. Ah and the other modules cant access to the folders neither (its empty?). Has it somethi g to do with this in the Magisk.log? 05-21 15:35:50.354 234 234 E Magisk : mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system->/sbin/.core/mirror/system failed with 16: Device or resource busy, and if yes some idea how to fix it? :confused:

Attachments

Jvirg

Mar 14, 2016
winnipeg
i have a samsung galaxy sm-g530w and i tried one of the samsung fingerprints and nothing. My phone booted up as normal. I'm using an unofficial lineage 15.1 right now and i know that previously with 14.1 it passed safetynet and showed certified in google play. I can't seem to figure out how to extract the fingerprint from that build and use it.

Didgeridoohan

Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
i have a samsung galaxy sm-g530w and i tried one of the samsung fingerprints and nothing. My phone booted up as normal. I'm using an unofficial lineage 15.1 right now and i know that previously with 14.1 it passed safetynet and showed certified in google play. I can't seem to figure out how to extract the fingerprint from that build and use it.
There's been other reports of failure to pass the CTS check on unofficial Lineage ROMs. I'm not sure why... Do you have a link to the ROM in question?

And about getting the fingerprint from the previous working ROM, check the documentation for tips on that. There's an index in the OP.

Edit: Oh yeah... And don't forget to provide the logs mentioned in the OP (under "Issues") when reporting about problems.

Last edited:

manuele16

Feb 11, 2009
Hi guys, I installed magisk 16.4 on HW P9 + on first boot Safety Net ok, cts and basic is true, but after a few hours, they went wrong. Only Safety net is OK.
I tried to change the fingerprint with the Props module, but it remains false.

Last edited: