[MODULE] [DEPRECATED] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v6.1.2

Search This thread

Mlinko6

Apr 10, 2020
Google Play Store? Why put that in denylist?; Only need to hide root from gms (Play Services) droidguard process (com.google.android.gms.unstable) as stated... Need to select Show System apps in menu to see/select this ..

Seems you're playing with MHPC settings you don't understand... Do you have Force BASIC key Attestation option active?; The default setting spoofs Nexus 5 in Model prop(s) on Google devices an very likely in devices unknown to MHPC... You certainly don't need to do this spoofing on your old device that uses Basic attestation out of the box... Hardware backed key attestation began w/ devices launched w/Android 8...

You should revert any MHPC changes you made; many are critical... Only use Edit MagiskHide props to automatically set sensitive props to 'safe' values as I said...

No, not possible on your device... This certification is hardware dependant and your device has no High Dynamic Range (HDR) / HDCP capabilities... Many lower spec modern devices never had L1 certification to begin with for this reason; your old hardware certainly can't render HD video and doesn't even have hardware TEE OS required for this task by the DRM / Widevine spec.

Nb. My original response was simply to help you pass SafetyNet and get Netflix in Play Store as requested...

🤠 PW
Dear PW,

your right about playing with MHPC, I'm no expert but if I do a mistake I can still flash the tablet and install the OS again. I'm only using it for streaming so I'm not afraid of beeing "hacked". I didn't know that the devices under Android 8 don't have the key attestation.

I'll survive with the videos not being played in FHD :), it is mostly for my son that will watch the cartoons.

I'm gratefull for all your help!

KR
Rok

pndwal

Just for saying THANK YOU !!!

All green on Pixel 2 with latest LineageOS.

:)
... Device launched with Android 8...

Are you using USNF module?... Guessing you mean you pass PI deviceIntegrity now with USNF and a mismatched fingerprint prop configured in MHPC module?; please say if other...

Nb. Most users are now using only @Displax fork of USNF w/ fix for PI deviceIntegrity... This is probably a better solution if assumptions above are correct... PW

Light_8-0

Dec 1, 2011
... Device launched with Android 8...

Are you using USNF module?... Guessing you mean you pass PI deviceIntegrity now with USNF and a mismatched fingerprint prop configured in MHPC module?; please say if other...

Nb. Most users are now using only @Displax fork of USNF w/ fix for PI deviceIntegrity... This is probably a better solution if assumptions above are correct... PW

I'll try my best to clearly answer; I'm no expert with all these.

I already had the latest LOS 19.1 installed.
Was unable to launch PayPal, so I started to search about the culprit.
After checking with YASNAC I installed latest Magisk with those two modules, USNF and MHPC.

During all the search, I haven't seen anything about Displax, so I'll have a look into it.
Thanks for sharing the tip about the new method. :)

Reactions: pndwal

pndwal

I'll try my best to clearly answer; I'm no expert with all these.

I already had the latest LOS 19.1 installed.
Was unable to launch PayPal, so I started to search about the culprit.
After checking with YASNAC I installed latest Magisk with those two modules, USNF and MHPC.

During all the search, I haven't seen anything about Displax, so I'll have a look into it.
Thanks for sharing the tip about the new method. :)
So I guess you configured a passing fingerprint in MHPC (since official LOS won't spoof matching security patch date for a passing fingerprint prop)... Nb. SafetyNet is now deprecated and most security-centric apps are moving to Play Integrity API... Depending on the fingerprint you chose you may or may not pass PI deviceIntegrity although I'm guessing this is likely now needed for PayPal... If you're using an Android 11 (or under) level fingerprint prop it is likely you are passing as this creates an API level mismatch w/ your Android 12 that triggers hardware verdict enforcement bypass in PI API... Could be enforcement is already bypassed for devices as old as P2 anyway...

In any case, check deviceIntegrity with this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck

Nb. You can't pass strongIntegrity w/ unlocked bootloader...

Even if already passing, @Displax modded USNF is better as critical prop changes target GMS attestation (droidguard) process only unlike globally applied MHPC changes so issues with device/OEM specific functionality are practically eliminated...

Nb. MHPC can be disabled as the modded USNF module is now setting a (very old) fingerprint prop to ensure that the needed mismatch for hardware key attestation enforcement bypass occurs for all A8+ devices and this also fixes CTS Profile match issues for custom, China region, developer ROM users etc). Download and usage here:
https://xdaforums.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-2-3-1.4217823/post-87198517

🤠 PW

Last edited:

Light_8-0

Dec 1, 2011
So I guess you configured a passing fingerprint in MHPC (since official LOS won't spoof matching security patch date for a passing fingerprint prop)... Nb. SafetyNet is now deprecated and most security-centric apps are moving to Play Integrity API... Depending on the fingerprint you chose you may or may not pass PI deviceIntegrity although I'm guessing this is likely now needed for PayPal... If you're using an Android 11 (or under) level fingerprint prop it is likely you are passing as this creates an API level mismatch w/ your Android 12 that triggers hardware verdict enforcement bypass in PI API... Could be enforcement is already bypassed for devices as old as P2 anyway...

In any case, check deviceIntegrity with this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck

Nb. You can't pass strongIntegrity w/ unlocked bootloader...

Even if already passing, @Displax modded USNF is better (disable MHPC) as critical prop changes target GMS attestation (droidguard) process only unlike globally applied MHPC changes so issues with device/OEM specific functionality are practically eliminated... Download and usage here:
https://xdaforums.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-2-3-1.4217823/post-87198517

🤠 PW

I only meet Basic Integrity.
Will be doing some reading and be ready for LOS 20, which should be officially released soon.
Again, I appreciate all the info you're sharing. :)

Reactions: 73sydney

pndwal

I only meet Basic Integrity.
Will be doing some reading and be ready for LOS 20, which should be officially released soon.
Again, I appreciate all the info you're sharing. :)
So seems PayPal hasn't updated to Play Integrity API yet. 🙃... But they surely will sooner rather than later. (I guess PayPal appears in your Play Store, but Netflix and others likely don't show up)...

As discussed, simply swapping out MHPC for @Displax modded USNF should future-proof your P2... for a while. 😉 PW

Last edited:

westruk

Nov 17, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know why the "gsm.operator.iso-country" prop didn't change with this module?
all other props change without problems

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hey guys, does anyone know why the "gsm.operator.iso-country" prop didn't change with this module?
all other props change without problems
Did you try with the late prop option (to take place after the boot is completed)

But it could be that your prop is reset 'back" by your SIM card or by the negotiation when attaching to the mobile network

westruk

Nov 17, 2022
Did you try with the late prop option (to take place after the boot is completed)

But it could be that your prop is reset 'back" by your SIM card or by the negotiation when attaching to the mobile network
1) Tried all options...not working(
2) Sim card not inserted

I'm use Note 8 Pro with custom Bliss rom (a 12) (gsi based)

parpagnas

Dec 29, 2010
I rooted my phone with magisk, i installed the module safetynet fix + props, i hid magisk, i added the custom prop com.revolut.revolut, and cleaned the cache of the app, but Revolut still detects the root... Any Idea? Thanks.

pndwal

I rooted my phone with magisk, i installed the module safetynet fix + props,
USNF + MHPC?

Use this:

Disable MHPC

Check deviceIntegrity passes in Play Integrity API Checker...
Assume you took Hide the Magisk app option in Magisk settings here...
i added the custom prop com.revolut.revolut,
What 'custom prop'? 🤔...

Guessing you mean you hid that process in denylist...
and cleaned the cache of the app, but Revolut still detects the root...
Need to clear data for many bank apps...
I have as above on Xiaomi RN8T but also swap denylist for Shamiko Magisk module for proper root hiding. I get:

IMG_20221123_131412.jpg

Am I in?... PW

Last edited:

THEVAN3D

May 31, 2014
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8
how do i reset the changes that i made with this module?
i went and enabled bunch of stuff that were recommended not to do.
and now my phone bootloops.
i can boot with unpatched, original boot.img, but everytime i flash patched boot.img i get bootloops.
i tried cleaning the magisk modules folder, but in vain. still got bootloops.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
i can boot with unpatched, original boot.img, but everytime i flash patched boot.img i get bootloops.
Read Magisk GitHub, Documentation, Wiki, find about modules and bootloops

Modules can be disabled through TWRP (if TWRP available for the given phone), by booting to Safe Mode (search on the Net what is the key combination for your phone) and on some phones by a particular adb command

Details are in the Wiki

Reactions: rodken

THEVAN3D

May 31, 2014
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8
Read Magisk GitHub, Documentation, Wiki, find about modules and bootloops

Modules can be disabled through TWRP (if TWRP available for the given phone), by booting to Safe Mode (search on the Net what is the key combination for your phone) and on some phones by a particular adb command

Details are in the Wiki

I tried everything. Cant access TWRP. Can use LineageOS Recovery and ADB.
Tried deleting the modules folder but seems empty already:
1669485269419.png

then i tried renaming magisk.apk to uninstall.zip but that does nothing too (i only get installation texts. no mention of *uninstall* anywhere, is that how its supposed to behave?) anyway i still get bootloops after that too.

What I'm thinking is that somehow this module changed my device fingerprint (or something) somewhere else, not inside modules folder. so whenever i change the boot.img it automatically bootloops.

safe mode does nothing either.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
View attachment 5771021

then i tried renaming magisk.apk to uninstall.zip but that does nothing too (i only get installation texts. no mention of *uninstall* anywhere, is that how its supposed to behave?) anyway i still get bootloops after that too.

What I'm thinking is that somehow this module changed my device fingerprint (or something) somewhere else, not inside modules folder. so whenever i change the boot.img it automatically bootloops.

This module works systemlessly (if not familiar with, google about), therefore, changes are only applied when you boot, Magisk initializes and initializes the modules

Boot with the unpatched img, ie without Magisk and there will be no changes applied by this module

However, next time you boot with Magisk, Magisk will find the module, module will initialize and changes will be applied again

-

If there is really no /data/adb/modules directory, the module will not be able to apply changes

But after deleting, you had to reboot

That's how things work. However, I cannot know what else you maybe did, not by this module, that causes the bootloops now

---

Btw, from your screenshot it is not clear how did you execute that - if you don't boot with Magisk = root or not through TWRP, then adb shell will not access /data and will not be able to remove anything

---

To wipe /data, you can also make Factory reset

Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
View attachment 5771021

This module works systemlessly (if not familiar about, please google), therefore, changes are only applied when you boot and Magisk initializes

Boot with the unpatched img, ie without Magisk and there will be no changes applied by this module

However, next time you boot with Magisk, Magisk will find the module, module will initialize and changes will be applied

However, if there is really no /data/adb/modules directory, the module will not be able to apply changes

But after deleting, you had to reboot

That's how things work. But if you maybe did other changes not through this module, they could also cause the bootloops now

---

Btw, from your screenshot it is not clear how you executed that - if you didn't boot with Magisk = root or not through TWRP, then adb she'll was not able to remove anything from /data

PS: If your custom ROM is pre-rooted, uninstalling Magisk by flashing uninstall.zip will not work

micgeb

Jun 7, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6
You must flash the twrp.zip in twrp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MagiskHide Props Config v6.1.2
    ctsProfilefalse.jpg

Note: This project is dead, and has been for some time. I have not been involved in the Android modding scene for some time and I no longer have the energy to take it up again.

If anyone feels like taking over give me a holler.

What's this?
    If you are wondering anything about what this module can do and how it works or if you're experiencing issues of some kind, take a look at the documentation on GitHub and see if whatever you wonder about is covered there (most things are). If they're not, look again and then post in the thread.

If you're wondering about the latest and greatest after an update, take a look at the changelog and accompanying release notes.

Prerequisites
    • Magisk v20.4+.

Installation
    Install through the Magisk Manager Downloads section. Or, download the zip (attached below) and install through the Magisk Manager -> Modules, or from recovery. Combine a recovery installation with the use of the module configuration file and you can set up a certified fingerprint and any custom props you want without first booting on a clean flash. Instant settings.

Usage
    After installing and rebooting, run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and then follow the instructions to set your desired options (also see the documentation on GitHub). You might have to call su before running the command.

You can also run the command with options. Use -h for details.

Source
    GitHub

Credits and mentions
    @topjohnwu, for Magisk
    @Zackptg5, @veez21 and @jenslody, for help and inspiration
    @Some_Random_Username for all the OnePlus fingerprints
    @Displax, for all the prints and the basic attestation workaround.
    @ipdev, for being always helpful, bringing tons of fingerprints to the module list and the mHideGP script.
    And of course, everyone that provides fingerprints for me to add to the list. The module wouldn't be the same without you guys. Thank you!

Previous releases
    Any previous releases can be found on GitHub.

Releases up until v2.4.0 are compatible with Magisk v15 to v16.7.
    Releases from v2.4.1 are compatible with Magisk v17 to 18.1.
    Releases from v4.0.0 are compatible with Magisk v19+.
    Releases from v5.0.0 are recommended for Magisk v19.4+.
    Releases from v5.2.5 will only install on Magisk v20+.
    Releases from v5.4.0 will only install on Magisk v20.4+.

The current release is attached below:
    Changelog
    v6.1.2
    Release notes
    • Added rudimentary tampering check.
    • Added fingerprints for OnePlus 9RT, Samsung Galaxy A52 4G and Xiaomi Mi 6X and Redmi K30 Pro. Updated fingerprints for OnePlus 6 to Nord CE, many variants. List updated to v137.
    v6.1.1
    Release notes
    • Updated custom props so that it's possible to set the same prop with different values during different boot stages.
    • Updated some module checks to match the new state of Magisk (MagiskHide is dead, long live MagiskHide).
    • Added fingerprints for LG G8 ThinQ, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780F and Xiaomi Redmi K20 Europe. Updated fingerprints for Google Pixel 3 to 5a (all variants), Nokia 6.1 Plus, Oneplus 6T, 9 and 9 Pro (several variants), Xiaomi Mi 9T Europe, Mi 9T Pro Global and Redmi K20 Pro China. List updated to v135.
    v6.1.0
    Release notes
    • Added settings file version check.
    • Added a check for the new Universal SafetyNet Fix and disable sensitive props at install if v2.1.0 or newer is detected.
    • Changed default boot stage for SELinux fix and triggering props to late_start service.
    • Fixed update check.
    • Fixed a few problems with the configuration file import.
    • Make sure late props are set after boot completed (might break some features otherwise, forgot about that).
    • Minor UI fixes.
    • Added fingerprints for Asus Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders and Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Indonesia. Updated fingerprint for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Global. List updated to v133.
    v6.0.2
    Release notes
    • Fix problems when trying to disable/enable sensitive props.
    • Fix typo when checking for triggering prop values (meant that props wouldn't set properly during boot).
    • Fix UI info for if a sensitive prop has been set by the module or not.
    • More optimisations of the new code (but it's by no means optimised).
    v6.0.1
    • Quickfix update to make the soft reboot when setting props in the late_start service boot stage an option. It has the potential for causing issues it seems (mainly on Samsung devices apparently). See the documentation for details.
    • Minor UI fixes and optimisations.
    v6.0.0
    • Updated the "Edit MagiskHide props" feature to include all the sensitive prop values that MagiskHide changed, up to and including Magisk v23. All props will now be set by default. See the documentation for details.
    • Alter the permissions for SELinux files if SELinux is permissive (was included in MagiskHide up to Magisk v23).
    • Reenabled "Force BASIC key attestation", since Google seems to have changed things around again. See the documentation for details.
    • Fix reboot function in post-fs-data.sh.
    • Various small fixes.
    • Added fingerprints for Google Pixel 5a and Motorola Moto Z3 Play. List updated to v132.
    v5.4.1
    Release notes
    • Changed internet connection test to use Github rather than Google, for users that do not have access to Google in their countries.
    • Fixed a bug where prop values containing equal signs would be truncated.
    • Fix error message in log regarding copying system.prop during module installation.
    • Added fingerprints for the POCO F3 (Europe, Global, Indonesia, Russia, Taiwan and Turkey) and Redmi K40 China and updated the fingerprint for the Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer. Fingerprints list updated to v131.

v5.4.0
    Release notes

v5.3.6
    Release notes
    • Updated the menu item for picking a device manually for the "Force BASIC key attestation" feature to better match the menu option. Press "f" to pay respect.
    • Minor updates to the "Force BASIC key attestation" menus to be more clear and informative (hopefully).
    • Added fingerprints for Nvidia Shield TV 2015, 2015 Pro, 2019 and 2019 Pro, OnePlus 8T (several variants), Redmi Note 8 Pro Global and Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Global and Mi 10 Ultra. Updated fingerprints for Nvidia Shield TV 2017, OnePlus 6, 6T, 8 (most variants) and 8 Pro (most variants), POCO F2 Pro European, Samsung Galaxy A40 and Note 20 Ultra 5G and Xiaomi Mi 9T Europe and Global, Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite, Pocophone F1 and Redmi Note 8. List updated to v106.

v5.3.5
    Release notes
    • Fixed issue with partition model props not being set correctly.
    • Make sure that simulating ro.product.model is completely disabled when enabling "Force BASIC key attestation".
    • Removed Android versions from the device list when picking a model for "Force BASIC key attestation".

v5.3.4
    Release notes
    • Added a module update check option. See the documentation for details.
    • Added `system_ext` to the list of partitions used for certain props (thank you @simonsmh).
    • Fixed an edge case where changing settings after updating the module, but not having rebooted yet would cause issues with system.prop being kept from the previous version.
    • Fixed the -nw run option and made sure that some run options can't be picked together. See the documentation for details.
    • Cleaned up some unused variables.
    • Added print for Sony Xperia 10 II Dual XQ-AU52. Updated fingerprints for Google Pixel 2, 2 XL, 4, 4 XL and 4a, OnePlus 8 IN2015 and 8 Pro In2025 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Global, Mi 10 Pro and Pocophone F1. List updated to v102.

v5.3.3
    Release notes
    • More (very) minor ui tweaks.
    • Added fingerprint for Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo SM-J701M. Updated fingerprints for OnePlus 8 IN2013, 8 Pro IN2023, Nord AC2001, Nord European AC2003 and Nord Global AC2003 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e SM-T720. List updated to v5.
    • There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers and those who don't.

v5.3.2
    Release notes
    • Some minor fixes/clarifications in the ui.
    • Added PIXELARITY to the list of modules that also edit device fingerprint.
    • Added fingerprint for Google Pixel 4a, Huawei Mate 9 and P9 EVA-AL10, OnePlus Nord Global AC2003, Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 and Xiaomi Mi 10 European. Updated print for Google Pixel 2-4 (all variants), Oneplus 6, 6T, 7 (several variants), 7 Pro (several variants), 7T (several variants), 7T Pro (several variants), 8 (several variants), 8 Pro (several variants) and OnePlus Nord, POCO F2 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and Xiaomi Mi A1, Mi A2 and Mi 9T European. List updated to v99.

v5.3.1
    Release notes
    • Added a feature to enable a delay for when custom props to be executed (during the late_start service boot stage). See the documentation for details.
    • Fixed a possibly longstanding bug where props couldn't be set using the ui on some devices (would get stuck on "Working. Please wait...").
    • Fixed some of the settings in an exported settings file not being set correctly.
    • Minor adjustments and bugfixes (mainly stupid bugs introduced in the last update).
    • Added fingerprint for Nokia 6.1, Samsung Galaxy S5, S10 and Tab S4 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G. Updated fingerprints for Asus ZenFone Max M1, Google Pixel 2-4 (all variants) and Xiaomi Pocofone F1. List updated to v97.

v5.3.0
    Release notes
    • Added a new feature to force SafteyNet's bootloader check to use basic attestation rather than hardware. See the documentation for details.
    • Added fingerprints for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, Fxtec Pro 1, Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22, Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, LG V30, OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro, 8 and 8 Pro (Chinese variants), OnePlus Nord, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 and 2027 and Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, 8.0 and 10.1 and Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro India. Updated fingerprints for OnePlus 7 Pro NR and 7 Pro NR Spr, 8 (almost all variants) and 8 Pro (all variants), Redmi Note 8 Pro and Xiaomi Mi A1, Mi A3 and Redmi 8. List updated to v95.

v5.2.7
    Release notes
    • Added a new run option to set custom props directly from the command prompt. See the documentation for details. Shoutout to @ps000000 @ XDA Developers for putting the idea in my head.
    • Added fingerprints for OnePlus 8 IN2019, Realme X2 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A90 5G and Tab A 8.0 LTE 2019. Updated fingerprints for Google Pixel 2-4 (all variants), Huawei P20, OnePlus 8 IN2017, POCO X2 and Xiaomi Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite and Mi A3. Fingerprints list updated to v94.

v5.2.6
    Release notes
    • Fixed the supposedly "improved" verbose boot logging.
    • Change to using Magisk's internal Busybox for the `props` script (the boot scripts are already using it without issues and have for some time). Separately installed Busybox no longer needed. Thank you @Juzman for the push.
    • Added info about MagiskHide's status in the "Edit device fingeprint" menu.
    • Added fingerprint for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X704F and TB-X704L, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. Updated fingerprints for Google Pixel 2-4 XL, Motorola Moto G7 Power, OnePlus 5, 5T, 6, 6T, several variants of 7, 7 Pro, several variants of 7T and 7T Pro and several variants of 8 and 8 Pro, Poco X2, Redmi K30 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and Xiaomi Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite and PocoPhone F1. List updated to v92.

v5.2.5
    Release notes
    • Fixed and improved verbose boot logging.
    • Fixed collecting logs producing a broken 0-byte file.
    • Logging does not need to use nanoseconds. Microseconds is enough.
    • Added ro.bootmode and ro.boot.mode to "Edit MagiskHide props".
    • Don't use ro.build.selinux in "Edit MagiskHide props" if it isn't set.
    • Added fingerprints for POCO F2 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition and Note 9S, Samsung Galaxy A20 and Xiaomi Redmi 6 and 6A. Updated fingerprint for OnePlus 5, 5T, 7 Pro (GM1911 and GM1917) several variants of 8 and 8 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro and Xiaomi Mi A1, Mi A3, Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7. Relabeled Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and Redmi Note 8 Pro with Redmi as manufacturer. List updated to v91.

v5.2.4
    Release notes
    • Added a function for disabling the module by placing a specific file in /sdcard, /data or /cache (see the documentation for details). Useful if there are issues with booting the device after installing/setting up the module.
    • Fixed some issues with setting partition props in other boot stages than default.
    • Fixed an issue with boot scripts clashing if post-fs-data.sh script takes too long.
    • Fixed an issue with settings transfer overwriting the file backup at install.
    • Fixed an issue with log writing that came with the change to using getprop for retreiving prop values.
    • Added fingerprints for Xiaomi Redmi 7. Updated fingerprints for Google Pixel 2-4 (all variants), OnePlus 7 Pro NR, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and Xiaomi Pocophone F1. Fingerprints list updated to v80.

v5.2.3
    Release notes
    • Fixed issue with settings transferring between module updates.
    • Use resetprop only to set values and retrieve values with getprop. For whatever reason some devices have issues with resetprop and this might make the module work on those.
    • Updated fingerprints for OnePlus 6, 6T and 7T Pro NR. Fingerprints list updated to v79.

v5.2.2
    Release notes
    • Another quick fix taking care of a weird copy-pasta error that broke manufacturer and model simulation.
    v5.2.1
    • Quick fix for broken fingerprints list and settings export.
    v5.2.0
    • Added ro.product.manufacturer and ro.product.model to simulation props.
    • Added an option to also use partition specific versions of simulation props (see the documentation for details).
    • Fixed basic device simulation so that it now only sets props that are already found on the device.
    • Fixed changing MagiskHide sensitive props in late_start service boot stage (see the documentation for details).
    • Updated simulation props editing so that several props can be activated at once (see the documentation for details).
    • Updated MagiskHide sensitive prop editing so that several props can be activated at once (see the documentation for details).
    • Added a new feature to export current module settings to a configuratino file (see the documentation for details).
    • Updated the documentation and added AndroidDumps as a resource for finding certified fingerprints (see the documentation for details).
    • Various under the hood changes and improvements.
    • Added fingerprint for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Xiaomi Mi Box S. Updated fingerprints for HTC U12 Plus, Nokia 6.1 Plus and several variants of OnePlus 7, 7 Pro and 7T. List updated to v78.

v5.1.2
    Release notes
    • Reset current fingerprint if disabling fingerprint modification because of a conflicting module.
    • Fixed using the configuration file in /sdcard during boot on FBE encrypted devices.
    • Added fingerprint for Huawei P20 (L09 single SIM), Motorola Moto G7 Power, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. Updated fingerprint for OnePlus 7 Pro NR and Razer Phone 2. List updated to v73.

v5.1.1
    Release notes
    • Updated the module to conform with the current module installation setup.
    • Minor updates.
    • Added fingerprint for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Xiaomi Mi 9T (Global version). Updated fingerprints for Essential PH-1, Google Pixel 2-4 (all variants), Oneplus 5, 5T and 6T, Xiaomi Mi 9T (European version), Mi Mix 2 and Redmi Note 4/4x. Fingerprints list updated to v72.

v5.1.0
    Release notes
    • Fixed issue caused by some devices toybox commands not working as expected.
    • Cleaned up the post-fs-data script to remove unnecessary strain from the boot process. Moved as much as possible to the late_start service boot script instead. Among other things, this means that there will be a reboot late in the boot process when using the configuration file during boot (see the documentation for details).
    • Added new script setting to execute the post-fs-data module boot script completely in the background (see the documentation for details).
    • Fixed some typos.
    • Various minor fixes and optimisations (which just means I can't remember exactly what I did and can't be bothered to look it up).
    • Added fingerprints for the Fairphone 2, Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL, OnePlus 7T and Samsung Galaxt Tab A WiFi. Updated fingerprints for the Essential PH-1, Google Pixel 2-3a (both regular and XL), OnePlus 6, 6T, 7 Pro and 7 Pro NR, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite and Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. List updated to v66.

v5.0.1
    Release notes
    • Fixed issue with settings being cleared when updating from earlier module versions. Sorry if anyone got all their custom props removed...
    • Fixed issue with creating a custom prints list.
    • Fixed issue with saving Magisk log.
    • Added fingerprint for Xiaomi Note 7 Pro. Fingerprints list updated to v65.

v5.0.0
    Release notes
    • Updated possible locations for both the configuration and reset files (can now be placed in the root of internal storage, in /data or in /cache).
    • Updated device simulation so that all props now are disabled by default. Should hopefully make a few less careless users experience issues caused by the feature. NOTE! All simulation prop values will be disabled with this update. If you did have basic simulation enabled prior to the update, you have to manually enable it again.
    • Updated device simulation and added ro.build.display.id.
    • Updated reboot function.
    • Fixed a bug with the reset file (reset_mhpc) where system.prop would not be reset.
    • Fixed the setting of fingerprint props so that props that aren't already present on the device won't be set.
    • Fixed a bug where too similar custom props could not be set.
    • Fixed removal of old settings file on a fresh install.
    • Fixed possible issues with retrieving default file values on some devices/ROMs.
    • Fixed an issue where colours and clearing of the screen between menus don't work on Magisk v19.4+. Credits to @veez21 for the fix.
    • Stopped using /cache for logs and other module files. New location is /data/adb/mhpc. See the documentation for details.
    • Removed the "Improved root hiding" feature. It is most likely just placebo, but more importantly will also mount the system partition as rw on SAR devices. Big no-no... Might make a reworked reapperance in the future.
    • Slight tweaks to the ui and on-screen instructions, for (hopefully) better clarity and understanding.
    • Updated fingerprints for Asus Zenfone 6, Essential PH-1, Google Pixel 1-3a (regular and XL) and Pixel C, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Motorola Moto G5S, OnePlus 5, 5T, 6T and 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, Xiaomi Mi A2, Pocophone F1, Redmi 5A, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 7. Added prints for Asus Zenfone 3 Max, Nokia 6.1 Plus, OnePlus One, Walmart Onn 8, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite, Mi 9T, Mi A3, Redmi 4A and Redmi Note 4 Mediatek. Removed fingerprint for the LG G6 H872. List updated to v64.
    Current fingerprints list version
    The fingerprints list will update without the need to update the entire module. Keep an eye on this thread for info about updates.

When you run the props command it'll be updated automatically, or run the props command with the -f option if you've disabled automatic updates of the fingerprints list (can be done in the script settings). The list can also be updated from the "Edit device fingerprint" menu.

Current fingerprints list - List v137
    - Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS (10)
    - Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS (10)
    - Asus Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders ASUS_I007D (11)
    - Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ASUS_Z00LD (6.0.1)
    - Asus ZenFone 3 Max ASUS_X00DD (7.1.1 & 8.1.0)
    - Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra ASUS_A001 (7.0)
    - Asus ZenFone 4 ASUS_Z01KD (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Asus ZenFone 4 Max ASUS_X00HD (7.1.1)
    - Asus ZenFone 5 ASUS_X00QD (9)
    - Asus ZenFone 5Z ASUS_Z01RD (9)
    - Asus ZenFone 6 ASUS_I01WD (9)
    - Asus ZenFone 7/7 Pro Europe ASUS_I002D (10)
    - Asus ZenFone 7/7 Pro Global ASUS_I002D (10)
    - Asus ZenFone Max M1 ASUS_X00PD (8.0.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ASUS_X00TD (8.1.0 & 9)
    - Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 ASUS_X01BD (9)
    - Asus Zenfone 8 Mini Europe ASUS_I006D (11)
    - Asus Zenfone 8 Mini Global ASUS_I006D (11)
    - Asus ZenPad S 8.0 P01MA (6.0.1)
    - BLU S1 (7.0)
    - BLU Vivo XI (8.1.0)
    - Elephone U Pro (8.0.0)
    - Essential PH-1 (7.1.1 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Fairphone 2 (6.0.1)
    - Fairphone 3/3 Plus (10)
    - Fxtec Pro 1 (9)
    - Google Nexus 4 (5.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 5 (6.0.1)
    - Google Nexus 5X (6.0 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0)
    - Google Nexus 6 (5.0 & 5.0.1 & 5.1 & 5.1.1 & 6.0 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 6P (6.0 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0)
    - Google Nexus 7 2012 Mobile (5.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 7 2012 WiFi (5.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 7 2013 Mobile (6.0.1)
    - Google Nexus 7 2013 WiFi (6.0.1)
    - Google Nexus 9 LTE (5.0.1 & 5.0.2 & 5.1.1 & 6.0 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 9 WiFi (5.0 & 5.0.1 & 5.0.2 & 5.1.1 & 6.0 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1)
    - Google Nexus 10 (5.1.1)
    - Google Nexus Player (5.0 & 5.1 & 5.1.1 & 6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0)
    - Google Pixel (7.1 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Google Pixel XL (7.1 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Google Pixel 2 (8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10 & 11)
    - Google Pixel 2 XL (8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10 & 11)
    - Google Pixel 3 (9 & 10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 3 XL (9 & 10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 3a (9 & 10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 3a XL (9 & 10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 4 (10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 4 XL (10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 4a (10 & 11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 4a 5G (11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 5 (11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 5a (11 & 12)
    - Google Pixel 6 (12)
    - Google Pixel 6 Pro (12)
    - Google Pixel C (6.0.1 & 7.0 & 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0)
    - HTC 10 (6.0.1)
    - HTC U11 (8.0.0)
    - HTC U12 Plus (8.0.0 & 9)
    - HTC Exodus 1 (9)
    - Huawei Honor 6X BLN-AL10 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 (8.1.0)
    - Huawei Honor 9 STF-L09 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (9)
    - Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX1 (9)
    - Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 (9)
    - Huawei P8 Lite PRA-LX1 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei P9 EVA-L09 (7.0)
    - Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (7.0)
    - Huawei P9 Plus VIE-AL10 (8.0.0)
    - Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09 (7.0)
    - Huawei P10 Lite (8.0.0)
    - Huawei P20 EML-L09 (9 & 10)
    - Huawei P20 Dual SIM EML-L29 (9)
    - Huawei P20 Lite (9)
    - Huawei P20 Lite Dual SIM (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29 (8.1.0 & 9)
    - Infinix Note 5 (9 & 10)
    - Lenovo K6 Note (7.0)
    - Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus TB-8704F (8.1.0)
    - Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X704F (7.1.1)
    - Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X704L (7.1.1)
    - LeEco Le Pro3 (6.0.1)
    - LG G2 VS980 (5.0.2)
    - LG G4 H812 (6.0)
    - LG G5 H830 (8.0.0)
    - LG G5 H850 (8.0.0)
    - LG G5 RS988 (7.0)
    - LG G6 H870 (7.0 & 8.0.0)
    - LG G7 ThinQ LM-G710 (9)
    - LG G8 ThinQ LM G850l (11)
    - LG K20 Plus LG-TP260 (7.0)
    - LG K20 Plus LGMP260 (7.0)
    - LG K20 V VS501 (7.0)
    - LG V20 H910 (8.0.0)
    - LG V20 H918 (8.0.0)
    - LG V20 H990DS (7.0)
    - LG V20 LS997 (8.0.0)
    - LG V20 US996 (8.0.0)
    - LG V20 VS995 (8.0.0)
    - LG V30 H930 (8.0.0)
    - LG V30 LS998 (8.0.0)
    - Mecool KM8 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Meizu 16th (8.1.0)
    - Meizu 17 (10)
    - Meizu X8 (8.1.0)
    - Motorola Moto C Plus (7.0)
    - Motorola Moto E4 (7.1.1)
    - Motorola Moto E4 Plus (7.1.1)
    - Motorola Moto E5 Play (8.0.0)
    - Motorola Moto E5 Plus (8.0.0)
    - Motorola Moto Edge (10 & 11)
    - Motorola Moto G Stylus (10)
    - Motorola Moto G 5g (10)
    - Motorola Moto G 5g Plus (10 & 11)
    - Motorola Moto G Pro (11)
    - Motorola Moto G4 (7.0 & 8.1.0)
    - Motorola Moto G5 (7.0)
    - Motorola Moto G5 Plus (7.0)
    - Motorola Moto G5S (7.1.1 & 8.1.0)
    - Motorola Moto G5S Plus (8.1.0)
    - Motorola Moto G6 (9)
    - Motorola Moto G6 Play (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Motorola Moto G6 Plus (9)
    - Motorola Moto G7 XT1962-1 (9 & 10)
    - Motorola Moto G7 XT1962-5 (10)
    - Motorola Moto G7 Power (9 & 10)
    - Motorola Moto G7 Play (9 & 10)
    - Motorola Moto G7 Play T-Mobile (10)
    - Motorola Moto Razr 2020 (10 & 11)
    - Motorola Moto X Play (7.1.1)
    - Motorola Moto X4 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Motorola Moto Z2 Force T-Mobile (8.0.0)
    - Motorola Moto Z2 Play (8.0.0)
    - Motorola Moto Z3 Play (9)
    - Nextbook Ares 8A (6.0.1)
    - Nokia 6 TA-1021 (9)
    - Nokia 6 TA-1025 (9)
    - Nokia 6 TA-1033 (9)
    - Nokia 6 TA-1039 (9)
    - Nokia 6.1 (10)
    - Nokia 6.1 Plus (9 & 10)
    - Nokia 6.2 (9)
    - Nokia 7 Plus (9 & 10)
    - Nokia 7.1 TA-1095 (10)
    - Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 (7.0)
    - Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE (7.0)
    - Nvidia Shield Tablet WiFi (7.0)
    - Nvidia Shield TV 2015 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Nvidia Shield TV 2015 Pro (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Nvidia Shield TV 2017 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Nvidia Shield TV 2019 (9)
    - Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro (9)
    - OnePlus One (6.0.1)
    - OnePlus 2 (6.0.1)
    - OnePlus X (6.0.1)
    - OnePlus 3 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - OnePlus 3T (8.0.0 & 9)
    - OnePlus 5 (8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - OnePlus 5T (7.1.1 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - OnePlus 6 (8.1.0 & 9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 6T (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 6T T-Mobile (9 & 10)
    - OnePlus 7 China GM1900 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 GM1901 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Europe GM1903 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 GM1905 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro China GM1910 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro GM1911 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro Europe GM1913 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile GM1915 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro GM1917 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro NR Europe GM1920 (9 & 10)
    - OnePlus 7 Pro NR Sprint GM1925 (9 & 10)
    - OnePlus 7T China HD1900 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T HD1901 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T Europe HD1903 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T HD1905 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T T-Mobile HD1907 (11)
    - OnePlus 7T Pro China HD1910 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T Pro HD1911 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T Pro Europe HD1913 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T Pro HD1917 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 7T Pro NR HD1925 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 China IN2010 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 India IN2011 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Europe IN2013 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Global IN2015 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Visible IN2015 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 T-Mobile IN2017 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Verizon IN2019 (10)
    - OnePlus 8 Pro China IN2020 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Pro India IN2021 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Pro Europe IN2023 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8 Pro Global IN2025 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus 8T China KB2000 (11)
    - OnePlus 8T India KB2001 (11)
    - OnePlus 8T Europe KB2003 (11)
    - OnePlus 8T Global KB2005 (11)
    - OnePlus 8T T-Mobile KB2007 (11)
    - OnePlus 9 India LE2111 (11 & 12)
    - OnePlus 9 Europe LE2113 (11)
    - OnePlus 9 LE2115 (11 & 12)
    - OnePlus 9 TMO LE2117 (11)
    - OnePlus 9 Pro India LE2121 (11 & 12)
    - OnePlus 9 Pro Europe LE2123 (11)
    - OnePlus 9 Pro LE2125 (11 & 12)
    - OnePlus 9 Pro TMO LE2127 (11)
    - OnePlus 9R India LE2101 (11)
    - OnePlus 9RT China MT2110 (11)
    - OnePlus N10 5G Global BE2026 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N10 5G Europe BE2029 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N10 5G Metro BE2025 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N10 5G T-Mobile BE2028 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N100 Global BE2011 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N100 Europe BE2013 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N100 Metro BE2015 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N100 T-Mobile BE2012 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus N200 Global DE2117 (11)
    - OnePlus N200 T-Mobile DE2118 (11)
    - OnePlus Nord India AC2001 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus Nord Europe AC2003 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus Nord Global AC2003 (10 & 11)
    - OnePlus Nord 2 India DN2101 (11)
    - OnePlus Nord 2 Europe DN2103 (11)
    - OnePlus Nord CE EB13AA (11)
    - OnePlus Nord CE India EB2101 (11)
    - OnePlus Nord CE Europe EB2103 (11)
    - OPPO A53s Europe (10)
    - OPPO Find X2 Neo Europe CPH2009 (10 & 11)
    - OPPO Neo 7 A33w (5.1)
    - OPPO Neo 7 A1603 (5.1)
    - POCO F2 Pro Europe (10)
    - POCO F2 Pro Global (10 & 11)
    - POCO F3 Europe (11)
    - POCO F3 Global (11)
    - POCO F3 Indoniesia (11)
    - POCO F3 Russia (11)
    - POCO F3 Taiwan (11)
    - POCO F3 Turkey (11)
    - POCO M3 Pro 5G Indonesia (11)
    - POCO X2 (10)
    - POCO X3 NFC Europe (10 & 11)
    - POCO X3 NFC Global (10 & 11)
    - POCO X3 Pro Global (11)
    - Razer Phone (7.1.1 & 8.1.0 & 9)
    - Razer Phone 2 (8.1.0 & 9)
    - Realme X2 Pro (10)
    - Realme XT RMX1921 (10)
    - Redmi 9T Global (10)
    - Redmi K30 Pro China (10)
    - Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition China (10)
    - Redmi K30 Ultra China (10)
    - Redmi K30S Ultra China (10)
    - Redmi K40 China (11)
    - Redmi Note 8 Pro Europe (10 & 11)
    - Redmi Note 8 Pro Global (9 & 10)
    - Redmi Note 8 Pro India (9 & 10)
    - Redmi Note 8 Pro Russia (9 & 10)
    - Redmi Note 9 Pro Europe (10)
    - Redmi Note 9 Pro Global (10)
    - Redmi Note 9 Pro Indonesia (10)
    - Redmi Note 9 Pro Max India (10)
    - Redmi Note 9S Europe (10)
    - Redmi Note 9S Global (10 & 11)
    - Redmi Note 10 Pro Global (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy A01 Core (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A3 2015 SM-A300FU (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310F (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 SM-A500FU (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus SM-A605G (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 SM-A720F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 SM-A750GN (9 & 10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus SM-A730F (7.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205W (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy A50S SM-A507FN (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A52 4G (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy A90 5G SM-A908B (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361F (5.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530BT (5.0.2)
    - Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 SM-J200H (5.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-S260DL (8.1.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320FN (5.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 SM-J500FN (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN (7.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710FQ (8.1.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F (8.1.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo SM-J701M (8.1.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy M21 SM-M215F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 (5.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N9750 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N975F (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N975U (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 SM-P600 (5.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N986U (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N986B/DS (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I (4.4.4)
    - Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 (5.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 (5.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H (6.0.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960F (8.0.0 & 10)
    - Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965F (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F (10 & 11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Europe (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973N (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977B (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977N (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite SM-G770F (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F (10 & 11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F Europe (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975N (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F (10 & 11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Europe (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N (10 & 11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780F (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G SM-G781B (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra SM-G988B (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy S21 SM-G991B (11)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P5110 (4.2.2)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU (4.4.2)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T330NU (5.1.1)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530NU (5.0.2)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 LTE 2019 SM-T295 (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.1 WiFi 2019 SM-T510 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxt Tab A WiFi SM-T590 (9)
    - Samsung Galaxt Tab A LTE SM-T595 (9)
    - Samsung Galaxt Tab A LTE SM-T597 (9)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 SM-T560 (4.4.4)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T813 (7.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE SM-T825 (8.0.0)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 WiFi SM-T830 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 LTE SM-T835 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 LTE SM-T837A (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e SM-T720 (9 & 10 & 11)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 (10)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ WiFi SM-T970 (11)
    - Sony Xperia 5 DSDS J9210 (10)
    - Sony Xperia 10 (10)
    - Sony Xperia 10 II Dual XQ-AU52 (10)
    - Sony Xperia M (4.3)
    - Sony Xperia X F5121 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia X Compact F5321 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia X Dual F5122 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia X Performance F8131 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia X Performance Dual F8132 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XA2 Dual H4113 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H3223 (9)
    - Sony Xperia XZ F8331 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ Premium G8141 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ Premium Dual G8142 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact G8441 (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Sony Xperia XZ1 Dual G8342 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ2 H8216 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact H8314 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Dual H8324 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia XZ2 Dual H8266 (8.0.0)
    - Sony Xperia Z C6603 (5.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 (5.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 (6.0.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z3 D6633 (6.0.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 (6.0.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621 (6.0.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE SGP771 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 E6603 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 Compact E5823 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 Dual E6633 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853 (7.1.1)
    - Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual E6883 (7.1.1)
    - Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 (5.1.1)
    - Walmart Onn 8 (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 3 Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Mi 4 Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Mi 4C China (7.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi 5/5 Pro Global (7.0 & 8.0.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi 5S Global (7.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Global (6.0.1 & 7.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi 6 Global (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 6X China (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 8 Global (8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Global (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Russia (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9 China (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9 Europe (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9T China (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9T Europe (9 & 10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro China (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Global (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 China (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Global (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro China (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra China (10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10S China (11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10T Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi 11 China (11)
    - Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Indonesia (11)
    - Xiaomi Mi A1 Global (7.1.2 & 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Mi A2 Global (8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Global (8.1.0 & 9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Mi A3 Europe (9 & 10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi A3 Global (9 & 10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Mi Box S (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Max Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Global (7.1.1)
    - Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Global (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Global (8.0.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S China (10)
    - Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Global (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Europe (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Note 2 China (8.0.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Global (7.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Global (8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Europe (9)
    - Xiaomi Mi Pad Global (4.4.4)
    - Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Global (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 3/3 Pro Global (5.1.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X Prime Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 4A Global (7.1.2)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 4X China (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Global (7.1.2 & 8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 5A Global (7.1.2 & 8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 6 Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro China (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro India (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 6A Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 7 Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 7 Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 7A Global (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 8 China (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi 9 China (10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Go Global (8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K20 Europe (11)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro China (9 & 10 & 11)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Europe (10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Global (10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro India (10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro China (11)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Global (5.0.2)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro China (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SE Global (6.0.1)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global (7.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Global (7.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mediatek Global (6.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global (7.1.2 & 8.1.0)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Global (8.1.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Lite Global (7.1.2)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Global (8.1.0 & 9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Global (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro India (9)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Global (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Europe (9 & 10)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Global (7.1.2)
    - ZTE Axon 7 (7.1.1 & 8.0.0)
    - ZTE Blade (6.0.1)
    - ZTE Nubia Z17 (7.1.1)
    - Zuk Z2 Pro (7.0)
    Nice and shiny new support thread. And while moving everything over I also found what the issue was with the old one and why I couldn't update the OP of that one... :laugh:

Oh well... It's done now.

Will be back shortly with some new fingerprints added to the list (well, they've already been posted in the old support thread, but I'll add them to the module). :good:
    Announcement

Real life happened...

Yesterday I started University, and that's gonna be a huge priority from now on (and for the next 5 years :eek:). I can no longer sit at work and pretend to be doing something useful while browsing the Magisk forums... :laugh:

That, combined with some other major upcoming life events, means I will not be anywhere near as active as I've been the past couple of years. I'll keep track of this thread and I'll make sure the Magisk and MagiskHide Installation and Troubleshooting guide is kept alive, but that's about it.

Have a good one. :good: