[MODULE] Microsoft Intune Company Portal Hider (Intune Hider)

Is IntuneHider4Magisk Useful For You?

• Yes

Votes: 104 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mr-mauro

May 19, 2011
Milan, London & Zürich
Hi @aygul12345 Yes- I came up with this fix after I heard about zygisk being better at hiding root. And it seems it does.

Nice- looks like v24 of magisk now supports zygisk natively now (about time). You shouldn't need the alpha channel anymore. I can confirm things are still working on v24 Alpha (should be same as general release).

And, yes, I run the latest version of Teams/Company Portal.
Hi, what do you use as a replacement for Magisk Hyde (that was integrated till v23) in the new v24?

v23 "Magisk Hide" = v24 "DenyList" ;)

Same thing, but better.

You should also hide the app to complete the transparency.
Not sure how is it better as both do the same thing.
Infact with deny list I cant use the xposed module ¨disable flag secure¨ for banking apps as they are in the deny list. Same is not the case using magisk hide.

skuppej

Jan 5, 2013
Motorola Edge
Google Pixel 7
Not sure how is it better as both do the same thing.
Infact with deny list I cant use the xposed module ¨disable flag secure¨ for banking apps as they are in the deny list. Same is not the case using magisk hide.
It's more or less a rebranding, and it is zygisk that provides the lower-level access for hiding root. I have found that I no longer need to use xposed modules like XPrivacyLua to hide banking apps- Zygisk + DenyList works natively for everything that I had trouble with previously when using Magisk Hide. But xposed is still an option, if you need it. But you will probably run into issues when layering xposed modules together with DenyList for apps, yes.

Reactions: amit_coolcampus
It's more or less a rebranding, and it is zygisk that provides the lower-level access for hiding root. I have found that I no longer need to use xposed modules like XPrivacyLua to hide banking apps- Zygisk + DenyList works natively for everything that I had trouble with previously when using Magisk Hide. But xposed is still an option, if you need it. But you will probably run into issues when layering xposed modules together with DenyList for apps, yes.
Xposed is not a root solution. I agree with you that zygisk works well for the same, but xposed modules are used to fulfill other purposes. Like taking screenshot in secured apps, sms code module, pixelify module etc etc.

Reactions: skuppej

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Zygisk (Alpha channel) + Magisk Hide app stting + DenyList + (MagiskHide Props Config (add fingerprint) + Universal SafetyNet Fix)

(Last two steps might not be needed but will help you pass SafetyNet.)

In denylist add Company Portal & Teams. Make sure all toggles are selected on DenyList. Then force close and clear data on both apps and sign in again. Create work profile after all is said and done, if needed.
I can confirm that this worked out! On Magisk v24.
Thanks for your clear explanation what to do and hide. I can confirm that it hide my root And passing safetynet by MagiskHide-fingerprint. +1

Steps:
Zygisk (Alpha channel) + Magisk Hide app stting + DenyList + (MagiskHide Props Config (add fingerprint) + Universal SafetyNet Fix)

(Last two steps might not be needed but will help you pass SafetyNet.)

In denylist add Company Portal & Teams. Make sure all toggles are selected on DenyList. Then force close and clear data on both apps and sign in again. Create work profile after all is said and done, if needed.

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi @aygul12345 Yes- I came up with this fix after I heard about zygisk being better at hiding root. And it seems it does.

Nice- looks like v24 of magisk now supports zygisk natively now (about time). You shouldn't need the alpha channel anymore. I can confirm things are still working on v24 Alpha (should be same as general release).

And, yes, I run the latest version of Teams/Company Portal.
Yes, Im happy that you described the steps and how and what need to hide completely.
Could you tell me what to do when there is a OTA update of the phone?

Which steps need to follow to keep/maintane the root of the phone when there is a OTA firmware update of the phone?

skuppej

Jan 5, 2013
Motorola Edge
Google Pixel 7
Yes, Im happy that you described the steps and how and what need to hide completely.
Could you tell me what to do when there is a OTA update of the phone?

Which steps need to follow to keep/maintane the root of the phone when there is a OTA firmware update of the phone?
I'd say that this is a different discussion entirely- I don't really advise taking OTA updates (which, depending on your device, can upgrade your BL and render it impossible to gain root afterwards going forward), and I would instead stick with custom rom updates like LineageOS or AICP, for instance. But, regardless, you will need to have Magisk v24+ installed always. If you can manage to keep Magisk going on OFW then more power to you.

As for app updates (Teams/Company Portal), you can let these update to the latest. They should continue working until Microsoft finds a new way to detect root, which will eventually happen.

Reactions: aygul12345

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
I'd say that this is a different discussion entirely- I don't really advise taking OTA updates (which, depending on your device, can upgrade your BL and render it impossible to gain root afterwards going forward), and I would instead stick with custom rom updates like LineageOS or AICP, for instance. But, regardless, you will need to have Magisk v24+ installed always. If you can manage to keep Magisk going on OFW then more power to you.

As for app updates (Teams/Company Portal), you can let these update to the latest. They should continue working until Microsoft finds a new way to detect root, which will eventually happen.
Im curently running a Xiaomi phone with a Global ROM official. I get that.

My question is more, what if there is a OTA coming out. What are the steps to do? Because Installing OTA flash the recovery back to stock. So that I lose Magisk. What is best step to take on?

- Install the OTA
- Before Reboot, install Magisk?

skuppej

Jan 5, 2013
Motorola Edge
Google Pixel 7
Im curently running a Xiaomi phone with a Global ROM official. I get that.

My question is more, what if there is a OTA coming out. What are the steps to do? Because Installing OTA flash the recovery back to stock. So that I lose Magisk. What is best step to take on?

- Install the OTA
- Before Reboot, install Magisk?
Not sure man- never worked with Xiaomi/GlobalRom. But typically you would want to remove magisk first, dirty flash the new ROM (or take OTA..), then reinstall magisk. But definitely check the Xiaomi forum/GlobalRom thread for their suggestions.

skuppej

Jan 5, 2013
Motorola Edge
Google Pixel 7
Personally, I don't ever really take rom updates or OTAs or dirty flash. I always let it go.. and then maybe once a year perform I will back everything up and perform a 100% clean rom re-installation with the latest version available. Usually results in less problems.

dejson

May 21, 2007
Sarajevo
I can say that yesterday I have unlocked bootloader and installed MIUI GO PLUS on my POCO X3 PRO, installed last Magisk 24, hide magisk from apps. Enabled zygisk. Installed fix for cts passing, even you dont have to at all. I deny my banking app in the list and it is working like a charm. I am working in a bank and was too scared to try intune, because if it fail, I will be reported. But I am sure that this method is working 100%.

Zvhdd

Feb 8, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well. I work for said company who produces Intune and Defender. A moment ago, I successfully bypassed Intune Company Portal. I full access to email, SharePoint sites, Teams, Outlook, Azure, Identity Protection, Defender, Service Hub, etc, all with Magisk Hide only. Apologies I cannot show my Email nor my Teams for verification, as I am a security engineer for said company.

****MAKE SURE TO HIDE ALL OF THE CHOICES I HAVE LISTED (IF YOU DONT USE IT, DONT DOWNLOAD IT)****

Make sure you do not open any of the initial app installs, and make sure all trades of your original attempts with Intune are wiped with Cache and Data.

MagiskHide (I named mine HideMe) all of the apps you are hiding. Even if you don't see the Company Installed apps after initially attempting the setup, the fact you have the apps installed and hidden PRIOR TO SETTING UP INTUNE, will insure that you get ALL paths.

All current with the latest Intune updated and Magisk on Stable Repo. Please pm if you have any questions. Happy to help, though I work off hours, but I will respond.

Please see the screenshots for verification. Cheers.

This is current as of 11/10/2021.

**Edit: This was done using a rooted OnePlus 7Pro 5G Sprint Rebranded to EU, running 10.14. with Magisk and TWRP Recovery installed***
I tried multiple times but still can't pass. Could you please advise if any mistake made in my attempts?
Device: Oneplus 6 stock rom (Android 10) with Magisk 24.1 in Zygisk and Shamiko module enabled.
I used Shamiko because DenyList is not enough for some bank apps.
It can pass Root Beer test for root and YASNAC for SafetyNet.
  1. Install Teams and Intune from GooglePlay
  2. Force stop and clear data/cache for both apps
  3. Add them into DenyList
  4. Reboot (for Shamiko to take effect)
  5. Start Teams and try to login
    (My company's policy is that you cannot enroll your own device, but just rely on Intune to verify your device is relatively "Safe")
  6. Teams can login but Intune will prompt that you device is rooted and ask to remove account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction:
    Simple Module To Hide The Root From Microsoft Intune Company Portal.
    - After The Installation & 1st Reboot, It Hides The Rooting & Disables Itself [P.S. Disabling Itself For Some Versions]
    - Enabling This Module From Magisk Manager = Doing Its Functionality & Disabling Itself (Next Reboot) [P.S. Disabling Itself For Some Versions]

Current Version: 0.1.3.3
    - Magisk Hide Must Be Working Properly Which Is A Main Point To Use The Module
    - Passing SafetyNet Means Also Magisk Hide Is Working So Check The General Steps
    - In Case Of Facing Some Issues Such SIM Doesn't Work, Data Doesn't Work Or Phone Doesn't Go In Deep Sleep/Sleep Mode, Remove Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Google Services Framework, Phone Apps & Phone Services From The List Of Magisk Hide (Magisk Manager --> Magisk Hide --> Disable The Mentioned Apps) Then Reboot
    - It Is Recommended To Clear MagiskHideList Including Each App/Activity/Process Before Flashing Using The Module Of ClearHideList4Magisk From This Thread https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-hide-list-bootloop-bootscreen-t3849208[/STRIKE]
    - The Module Of IntuneHider4Magisk Is Changed To Be A File Of HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk Which Needs The Main Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus & The Details Are Mentioned In The Below Installation Guide

Created: Apr.12.2018
    Updated: June.12.2019

Download Link: Click Here (To Ensure That The Module Will Work Properly, Kindly Do What Are Mentioned In The General Steps)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v1300, It Supports Magisk v13.1(1310) To v13.6(1360)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v1400, It Supports Magisk v14.0(1400) To v15.3(1531)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v1500, It Supports Magisk v15.0(1500) To v17.3(17300)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v17000, It Supports Magisk v17.0(17000) To v17.3(17300)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v18000, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To v18.1(18100)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version

Installation:
    - The Module Of IntuneHider4Magisk Is Changed To Be A File Of HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk Which Needs The Main Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus So Check This Post https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-microsoft-intune-company-portal-t3780451/post80981237 (The Old One https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-microsoft-intune-company-portal-t3780451/post79716483)
    - Magisk Manager --> Modules --> Add (+) --> Choose The Downloaded File --> Reboot
    - Or Flash It Thru TWRP Recovery

Magisk Hide:
    - Intune Will Be Added Automatically To The List Of Magisk Hide
    - Some Apps Will Be Added Automatically To The List Of Magisk Hide Such As Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Google Services Framework, Phone Apps, Phone Services, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Authenticator

Recommendation:
    - Check The General Steps From This Post https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-microsoft-intune-company-portal-t3780451/post76817261
    - In-Case Of Failure, Check This Post https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-microsoft-intune-company-portal-t3780451/post76606993
    - For Passing SafetyNet & Certifying The Device, Check This Post https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-google-playstore-services-data-t3789498/post76682978

Beta Version:
    - Check This Post https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/m...module-safe-mode-bootloop-bootscreen-t3847422 Then Flash It Thru TWRP Recovery
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Adding App/Activity/Process To Magisk Hide, Download ClearHideList4Magisk From This Thread https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-hide-list-bootloop-bootscreen-t3849208 Then Flash It Thru TWRP Recovery
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Flashing A Module, Download CoreOnlyMode4Magisk From This Thread https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-core-mode-bootloop-solver-modules-t3817366 Then Flash It Thru TWRP Recovery

Click On Thanks Button If The Module/Post Is Useful (Dreamer(3MF))
    >>> Sharing A Good Thought Is Gold <<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SELinux Mode Inverter - Device Spoofing Tool - Core Only Mode - Other Modules
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S. You Can Update Intune App As You Want Without Any Effect On The Module Unless The Changes Of Intune App Are Related To The Root Detection. But Everyone Here Will Help Us To Figure Out The Solution.
    The Old Thread (Microsoft Intune Company Portal)
    This module is not needed in v18.0, and you should clean out the hide list since the tons of new entries added by this module is also not needed.
    If you don't know how to do this, flash the uninstaller and reinstall v18.0.
    Please do not spread the info to stop upgrading v18.0. As stated in the announcement, anything older than v18.0 will be completely unsupported soon and staying on an old version will very likely screw your device.
    Reserved for News/Updates #1
    This worked for me using the latest company portal (5.0.5123.0).

Go into Magisk settings and select Hide Magisk Manager. This repackages the app so other apps see it as something different. After doing, that I cleared the cache in Outlook & Company portal (although I'm not sure that was required). Of course, all the previous discussion about adding Company Portal to your magisk hide list is also required.
    Updated HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk To 0.1.3.3!
    Changelog: The Module Of IntuneHider4Magisk Is Changed To Be A File Of HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk Which Needs The Main Module Of MultiFunctions
    >>>To Ensure That Will Work Properly, Kindly Do What Are Mentioned In The General Steps<<<
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v1500, It Supports Magisk v15.0(1500) To v17.3(17300)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v17000, It Supports Magisk v17.0(17000) To v17.3(17300)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v18000, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To v18.1(18100)
    - For HideList Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version

Notes:
    - MagiskHide Must Be Working Properly Which Is A Main Point
    - Passing The SafetyNet Means Also MagiskHide Is Working

Download:
    - MultiFunctions4Magisk From This Thread https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-multifunctions-bootloop-t3933386
    - HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk From This Link https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=274608

Do The Next Steps:
    - Flash/Re-Flash The Module Of MultiFunctions4Magisk & Reboot The Device
    - Some Functions [DalvikCache Cleaner, MagiskHideList Cleaner, SafeMode Enabler & MagiskCoreOnlyMode Enabler] Are Activated For Once To Resolve Some Issues
    - Booting The Android Into Safe Mode For Giving The Ability To Remove Any App/Its Data Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Rebooting The Device Manually Is Required To Get Back To The Normal Mode)
    - Clearing DalvikCache For Removing All Remnants Of The Uninstalled Apps & Resolving/Fixing Some Issues With The Installed App
    - Clearing All Apps/Activities/Processes From MagiskHideList Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue
    - Opening Magisk In Core Only Mode To Deactivate All Modules For Giving The Ability To Remove Any Module Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Disabling Magisk Core Only Mode & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules)
    - Flashing/Re-Flashing The Module Will Activate The Above Mentioned Functions Even-If Magisk Is In Core Only Mode
    - For Retrieving/Restoring The Last MagiskHideList Before Activating The Above Mentioned Function Of MagiskHideList Cleaner, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskHideListCleaner --> BackUp --> Move The File Of HideList.txt Into The Folder Of Retrieving --> Reboot
    - The Compressed File Of HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk Is Not A Magisk Module & Should Be Uncompressed
    - The Extracted Folder Contains Many Files So Choose The Suitable One According To The Flashed/Used Magisk
    - For Adding The Content Of HideList Of IntuneHider4Magisk To MagiskHideList, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskHideListCleaner --> BackUp --> Move The File Of HideList.txt From The Extracted Folder Into The Folder Of Retrieving --> Reboot
    - Additional Feature (Activating The Sub-Function Of Hide Enabler [Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskHideListCleaner --> Hide --> Enabler --> Copy The File Of Disable To The Folder Of Inactive --> Reboot] = Enabling MagiskHide Once At Booting)
    - P.S. Sharing MagiskHideList Is Available & For Doing That, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskHideListCleaner --> BackUp --> Delete The File Of Disable From The Folder Of Active --> Reboot --> Send/Upload The File Of HideList From The Folder Of BackUp

***MagiskDaemonHide Keeper***
    - The Function Are Divided Into 2 Sub-Functions [Hide & Daemon] For Keeping Both Of Magisk-Daemon & Magisk-Hide Running
    - Hide Keeper Aims To Resolve The Issue Of Intermittent Work Of MagiskHide By Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every A Certain Time
    - Daemon Keeper Aims To Resolve The Issue Of Losing Root Access Randomly (Or Magisk Is Not Installed) By Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every A Certain Time
    - Activating The Function = Doing Its Functionality
    - For Activating The Functionality Of Hide Keeper, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskDaemonHideKeeper --> Hide --> Copy The File Of Disable To The Folder Of Inactive --> Reboot
    -----> Some Issues Which Are Related To Magisk/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every 20 Min. & The Fast Mode Can Be Used Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every 10 Min.]
    -----> For Activating The Fast Mode, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskDaemonHideKeeper --> Hide --> Copy The File Of Disable To The Folder Of Wait --> Reboot
    - For Activating The Functionality Of Daemon Keeper, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskDaemonHideKeeper --> Daemon --> Copy The File Of Disable To The Folder Of Inactive --> Reboot
    -----> Some Issues Which Are Related To Magisk/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every 5 Min. & The Fast Mode Can Be Used Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every 2 Min.]
    -----> For Activating The Fast Mode, Use Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer --> Root --> data --> DreamerMods --> MultiFunctions --> MagiskDaemonHideKeeper --> Daemon --> Copy The File Of Disable To The Folder Of Wait --> Reboot