[MODULE] MultiFunctionsPlus (+Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver)

Which Function Do You Use?

• Cleaner [DalvikCache-PlayStoreData-MagiskHideList]

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Enabler [SafeMode-MagiskCoreOnlyMode]

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Inverter [SELinuxMode-DT2WStatus]

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • RAM Management [SwapController-SwappinessChanger]

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Other Function

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Damn. I was amped to give this module a try namely for the swap and memory mod tools. But I've had magisk 20.4 since it was released and depend on it far too much now to downgrade back to a pre-20. 3 version.

Are the busybox scripts a PITA to rewrite? I'm unfamiliar with the extent of changes under the hood regarding busybox and magisk but I presume it's not gonna be as easy as editing a directory or file name, right?

Reactions: gadiku3

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
Damn. I was amped to give this module a try namely for the swap and memory mod tools. But I've had magisk 20.4 since it was released and depend on it far too much now to downgrade back to a pre-20. 3 version.

Are the busybox scripts a PITA to rewrite? I'm unfamiliar with the extent of changes under the hood regarding busybox and magisk but I presume it's not gonna be as easy as editing a directory or file name, right?

Same I was just about to give it a try, jump into Download section, and noted the last compatible was with Magisk 19.0. That kind of to old. Most of us are using Magisk 20.4. So a downgrade from a version which is prefectly working, only for a cleaning module?? I ll pass........

Last edited:

hyper21

Aug 13, 2014
- For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskDeviceSpoofingToolEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDeviceSpoofingToolEnabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device

I cannot find the specific folder mentioned above, yet I could find some of the other folders. i.e. CoreOnlyMod folder
I install three main component of modules.
Magisk core only status disabled
SafetyNet passed
And magisk hide is working fine

Did I do something wrong during installation?

twinkyz1979

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I cannot find the specific folder mentioned above, yet I could find some of the other folders. i.e. CoreOnlyMod folder
I install three main component of modules.
Magisk core only status disabled
SafetyNet passed
And magisk hide is working fine

Did I do something wrong during installation?

You have to run the activator before doing the main multifunctionsplus. Then it should show up. Although I'm not saying the actual module works as intended.

Nightf0x_007

Nov 5, 2012
My oneplus 7t pro is bootlooped now, how can i adb sideload magisk core mode only zip and boot to system to disable the problematic module?
Is this possible ?

Please help i dont want to lose my setup and data

My oneplus 7t pro is bootlooped now, how can i adb sideload magisk core mode only zip and boot to system to disable the problematic module?
Is this possible ?

Please help i dont want to lose my setup and data

Im assuming you've got no custom recovery set up, but can you get to download mode and from your computer run adb to the phone? It should just be a matter of removing the module folder from the Magisk directory in /data/adb/modules/

You could adb pull the entire modules directory, copy it to your pc, then delete or rename the directory and that would pretty much leave only core magisk to run on boot. But check the service.d and post-fs-data.d folders in that same data/adb/ directory for any scripts that may be present in them and remove them as well.

supersemar

Jan 11, 2013
Install done but i can find folder SeelinuxModeInverter.. please help
39820.png

Adamsuelo

Aug 16, 2021
MultiFunctionsPlus
Page 1 Of 2
Introduction:
A Module To Do The Next Functions [Clearing DalvikCache-PlayStoreWithServices-MagiskHideList, Changing The SELinux Mode, Booting The Android Into Safe Mode, Opening Magisk In Core Only Mode, Controlling The Virtual Memory (Swap), Changing The Swappiness Value, Keeping MagiskDaemon-MagiskHide Running, Changing DoubleTap2Wake(DT2W) Status, Fixing PlayStore Device Certification Status - Passing SafetyNet, Enabling The Low Ram Configurations, Disabling The Other Magisk Modules, Disabling The Magisk General Scripts & More].
- In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Installing/Configuring Apps, Modules, Scripts Or HideList, Check Activator (+Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules, Scripts & HideList) In Below
- P.S. All Functions Are Deactivated/Disabled By Default And The Needing To Activate Each Wanted Function Is Described In Below
- P.S. All Functions Can Be Used With Any-Rooting-Tool Except The Ones For Magisk Users Only As Described In Below

Current Version: MultiFunctionsPlus v1.0.3.4.2.4B7 - Activator v1.0.0.17A4.0.0 - QuickFix4Busybox v0.0.0.0.0.3
Recommendations:
- For Magisk Users Only, Disabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode From The Section Of Settings In Magisk Manager & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules
- For Activating Any Function Using Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer To Access The Part Of Data Thru Root, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/<TheFunction>/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
- P.S. In-Case Of Moving/Deleting The File Of Disable In Error, Deleting The Folder Of Status (/data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status) & Rebooting The Device Will Create The File Of Disable Again
- Activator Is A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules, Scripts & HideList (P.S. MultiFunctionsPlus Is Required To Be Flashed Before Using Activator) So Actually There Is No Needing To Flash It To Use Any Function Such SELinuxModeInverter
- After Flashing The Module Of Activator & Rebooting The Device, It Will Do Its Functionality & Remove Itself
- P.S. For Any Magisk Version Below v14.0(1400), Use Any Method To Flash The Module As Described In Below Except Magisk Manager
- P.S. For Some Versions Of Magisk, Use QuickFix4Busybox As A Resolver For The Issue Of Internal Magisk Busybox Which Prevents Some Of Commands From Executing

Created: Nov.30.2019
Updated: Feb.22.2020

Download Link: Click Here (To Ensure That The Module Will Work Properly, Kindly Do What Are Mentioned In The Description)
** Magisk Installer: It Supports Magisk Only
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1300, It Supports Magisk v13.1(1310) To v13.6(1360)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1400, It Supports Magisk v14.0(1400) To v15.3(1531)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1500, It Supports Magisk v15.0(1500) To v17.3(17300)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v17000, It Supports Magisk v17.0(17000) To v17.3(17300)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v18000, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To v18.1(18100)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v18000, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To v18.1(18100)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To v20.1(20100)
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000P (Or MMTEx1.x), It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version
** Unity Installer: It Supports Any-Rooting-Tool Such SuperSU, Lineage-AddOnSU & Magisk
- P.S. If You Flash The Same Version Of Module Twice, The Module Will Remove Itself But If The Version Of Second Time Is Higher Than The Version Of First Time, The Module Will Update/Upgrade Itself
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity1.5.x, It Supports Magisk v15.3(1530) To The Latest Version
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity1.5.4Ax, It Supports Magisk v8(800) To The Latest Version
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity4.x, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To The Latest Version
- For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity5.x, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version

Installation:
- Magisk Manager --> Modules --> Add (+) --> Choose The Downloaded File --> Reboot
- Or Flash It Thru A Custom-Recovery Such TWRP Recovery --> Reboot
- Or Flash It Thru ADB Sideload --> adb sideload TheFileNameOfModule.zip --> Reboot (P.S. Renaming The File To Have A Short One Is Recommended Such mfm.zip Before Using ADB Sideload)
- Or Using A Flash-Tool (Flasher) Such EX Kernel Manager, FK Kernel Manager, FlashFire Or Flashify --> Flash ZIP File --> Reboot

The Description: (1)
1- DalvikCache Cleaner (Advanced Dalvik/ART Cache Cleaner)
2- PlayStoreWithServicesData Cleaner (Advanced PS-GMS Data Cleaner)
3- MagiskHideList Cleaner (Including MagiskHide Enabler & MagiskHideList Backup) [For Magisk Users Only]
4- SELinuxMode Inverter (Advanced SELinux Mode Changer/Manager)
5- SafeMode Enabler
6- MagiskCoreOnlyMode Enabler [For Magisk Users Only]
7- Swap Controller (RAM Management)
8- Swappiness Changer (RAM Management)
9- MagiskDaemonHide Keeper (MagiskDaemon-MagiskHide Running Keeper) [For Magisk Users Only]
10- DT2WStatus Inverter (DoubleTap2Wake Enabler/Disabler)
11- MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler (Device Emulator For Device Certification & SafetyNet) [For Magisk Users Only]
12- LowRamConfig Enabler (RAM Management)
13- MagiskModules Disabler [For Magisk Users Only]
14- MagiskGeneralScripts Disabler [For Magisk Users Only]

General Info:
- To Disable The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Check Box/The True Icon --> Reboot
- To Enable The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Uncheck Box --> Reboot
- To Uninstall The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Bin Icon --> Reboot
- To Disable The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users], Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Active And Then Reboot The Device
- To Enable The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users], Delete The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Active And Then Reboot The Device
- To Uninstall The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users] (Unity), Re-Flash The Module

>>>Dreamer(3MF)<<<
>>> Sharing A Good Thought Is Gold <<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Modules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This module "11- MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler (Device Emulator For Device Certification & SafetyNet) [For Magisk Users Only]" can only disguise the phone as a Pixel 2XL? Is there not a way to make it spoof many more models randomly? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - MultiFunctionsPlus Is The Successor Of MultiFunctions
    - The Main Difference: The Pre-Activated Functions = Flashing MultiFunctionsPlus + Activator = Flashing MultiFunctions Only Or Deactivating The Pre-Activated Functions = Flashing MultiFunctionsPlus Only = Flashing MultiFunctions + Deactivator

MultiFunctionsPlus
    Page 1 Of 2
    Introduction:
    A Module To Do The Next Functions [Clearing DalvikCache-PlayStoreWithServices-MagiskHideList, Changing The SELinux Mode, Booting The Android Into Safe Mode, Opening Magisk In Core Only Mode, Controlling The Virtual Memory (Swap), Changing The Swappiness Value, Keeping MagiskDaemon-MagiskHide Running, Changing DoubleTap2Wake(DT2W) Status, Fixing PlayStore Device Certification Status - Passing SafetyNet, Enabling The Low Ram Configurations, Disabling The Other Magisk Modules, Disabling The Magisk General Scripts & More].
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Installing/Configuring Apps, Modules, Scripts Or HideList, Check Activator (+Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules, Scripts & HideList) In Below
    - P.S. All Functions Are Deactivated/Disabled By Default And The Needing To Activate Each Wanted Function Is Described In Below
    - P.S. All Functions Can Be Used With Any-Rooting-Tool Except The Ones For Magisk Users Only As Described In Below

Current Version: MultiFunctionsPlus v1.0.3.4.2.4B7 - Activator v1.0.0.17A4.0.0 - QuickFix4Busybox v0.0.0.0.0.3
    Recommendations:
    - For Magisk Users Only, Disabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode From The Section Of Settings In Magisk Manager & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules
    - For Activating Any Function Using Any Root File Explorer Such MiXplorer To Access The Part Of Data Thru Root, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/<TheFunction>/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - P.S. In-Case Of Moving/Deleting The File Of Disable In Error, Deleting The Folder Of Status (/data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status) & Rebooting The Device Will Create The File Of Disable Again
    - Activator Is A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules, Scripts & HideList (P.S. MultiFunctionsPlus Is Required To Be Flashed Before Using Activator) So Actually There Is No Needing To Flash It To Use Any Function Such SELinuxModeInverter
    - After Flashing The Module Of Activator & Rebooting The Device, It Will Do Its Functionality & Remove Itself
    - P.S. For Any Magisk Version Below v14.0(1400), Use Any Method To Flash The Module As Described In Below Except Magisk Manager
    - P.S. For Some Versions Of Magisk, Use QuickFix4Busybox As A Resolver For The Issue Of Internal Magisk Busybox Which Prevents Some Of Commands From Executing

Created: Nov.30.2019
    Updated: Feb.22.2020

Download Link: Click Here (To Ensure That The Module Will Work Properly, Kindly Do What Are Mentioned In The Description)
    ** Magisk Installer: It Supports Magisk Only
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1300, It Supports Magisk v13.1(1310) To v13.6(1360)
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1400, It Supports Magisk v14.0(1400) To v15.3(1531)
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v1500, It Supports Magisk v15.0(1500) To v17.3(17300)
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v17000, It Supports Magisk v17.0(17000) To v17.3(17300)
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To v20.1(20100)
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With v19000P (Or MMTEx1.x), It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version
    ** Unity Installer: It Supports Any-Rooting-Tool Such SuperSU, Lineage-AddOnSU & Magisk
    - P.S. If You Flash The Same Version Of Module Twice, The Module Will Remove Itself But If The Version Of Second Time Is Higher Than The Version Of First Time, The Module Will Update/Upgrade Itself
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity1.5.x, It Supports Magisk v15.3(1530) To The Latest Version
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity1.5.4Ax, It Supports Magisk v8(800) To The Latest Version
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity4.x, It Supports Magisk v18.0(18000) To The Latest Version
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity5.x, It Supports Magisk v19.0(19000) To The Latest Version

Installation:
    - Magisk Manager --> Modules --> Add (+) --> Choose The Downloaded File --> Reboot
    - Or Flash It Thru A Custom-Recovery Such TWRP Recovery --> Reboot
    - Or Flash It Thru ADB Sideload --> adb sideload TheFileNameOfModule.zip --> Reboot (P.S. Renaming The File To Have A Short One Is Recommended Such mfm.zip Before Using ADB Sideload)
    - Or Using A Flash-Tool (Flasher) Such EX Kernel Manager, FK Kernel Manager, FlashFire Or Flashify --> Flash ZIP File --> Reboot

The Description: (1)
    1- DalvikCache Cleaner (Advanced Dalvik/ART Cache Cleaner)
    - Clearing The Dalvik Cache
    - Doing The Same Functionality Of Wiping Dalvik/ART Cache Thru TWRP Recovery
    - Removing All Remnants Of The Uninstalled Apps & Resolving/Fixing Some Issues With The Installed Apps
    - Maybe It Takes About 5 Min. To Finish The Process
    - After Doing Its Functionality, Check The Free Space Of Internal Storage Which Should Be Increased/Maximized A Little Bit
    - Activating The Function = Doing Its Functionality & Disabling Itself
    - For Activating The Functionality Of DalvikCacheCleaner, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/DalvikCacheCleaner/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    2- PlayStoreWithServicesData Cleaner (Advanced PS-GMS Data Cleaner)
    - Clearing The Data Of Google Play Store & Google Play Services
    - One Of The Methods To Resolve/Fix The Battery Draining & Re-Check PlayStore Device Certification Status
    - After Doing Its Functionality, Check PlayStore Device Certification Status (Google PlayStore --> Settings --> Play Protect/Device Certification) Which Should Be Hidden For A While During Getting Its Status From Google
    - For Activating The Functionality Of PlayStoreWithServicesDataCleaner, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/PlayStoreWithServicesDataCleaner/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    3- MagiskHideList Cleaner (Including MagiskHide Enabler & MagiskHideList Backup) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Clearing MagiskHideList [All Added Apps/Activities/Processes In MagiskHideList]
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Adding App/Activity/Process To MagiskHide, Use The Function To Clear All Apps/Activities/Processes From MagiskHideList Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue
    - Activating The Function = Doing Its Functionality, Taking A Backup Of HideList & Disabling Itself
    - For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskHideListCleaner, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskHideListCleaner/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - Additional Feature (Deactivating The Main Function + Activating The Sub-Function Of BackUp [Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskHideListCleaner/BackUp/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device] = Taking A Backup Of HideList)
    - Additional Feature (Deactivating The Main Function + Putting A Copy Of The File Of HideList.txt Into The Folder Of Retrieving [Copy The File Of HideList.txt From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskHideListCleaner/BackUp/HideList.txt To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskHideListCleaner/BackUp/Retrieving And Then Reboot The Device] = Retrieving/Restoring The Last Saved MagiskHideList)
    - Additional Feature (Activating The Sub-Function Of HideEnabler [Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskHideListCleaner/Hide/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device] = Enabling MagiskHide Once At Every Booting)
    4- SELinuxMode Inverter (Advanced SELinux Mode Changer/Manager)
    - Inverting The Default Android SELinuxMode During Startup ([From Permissive To Enforcing] Or [From Enforcing To Permissive])
    - The Function Changes The SELinuxMode For The Entirety Of The Device's Uptime Until Next Reboot
    - The Default Android SELinuxMode Can Be Either Enforcing Mode Or Permissive Mode Which Depends On The Installed/Flashed Rom/Kernel
    - SELinux Enabled Kernel/SELinux Development Mode Is A Main Point To Use The Function (The Installed/Flashed Rom/Kernel Must Have The Ability To Switch Between Enforcing Mode & Permissive Mode)
    - Enforcing Mode Is Preferable For Security (Specially Banking Apps) & Permissive Mode Is Preferable For Mods (Specially Audio Mods)
    - Activating The Function = Doing Its Functionality
    - For Activating The Functionality Of SELinuxModeInverter, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SELinuxModeInverter/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - Some Issues Which Are Related To Rooting-Tool/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Resolving The Issue Of Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Which Changes The SELinuxMode Within 5 Min. After Rebooting & The Fast Mode Can Be Used For Changing The SELinuxMode At Booting But You Need Firstly To Do What Are Mentioned In The General Steps]
    - For Activating The Fast Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SELinuxModeInverter/Wait/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    =============================
    The General Steps
    - SELinux Enabled Kernel/SELinux Development Mode Is Required Which Means The Installed/Flashed Rom/Kernel Has The Ability To Switch Between Enforcing Mode & Permissive Mode
    - To Check The Above Mentioned Ability, Install Terminal Emulator From PlayStore --> Open It -->
    -----> For Getting The Current Android SELinuxMode, Write su --> Click On Enter --> Write getenforce (Most Devices) Or sestatus (Some Devices) --> Click On Enter
    -----> For Setting The Current Android SELinuxMode, Write su --> Click On Enter --> Write setenforce 0 (For Permissive Mode) Or setenforce 1 (For Enforcing Mode) --> Click On Enter
    -----> Check Again The Current Android SELinuxMode
    -----> If The Mentioned Steps Worked/Succeeded, Activate The Function Of SELinuxModeInverter
    -----> Enforcing Mode Is Preferable For Security (Specially Banking Apps) & Permissive Mode Is Preferable For Mods (Specially Audio Mods)
    -----> If The Mentioned Steps Didn't Work/Succeed, It Means The Flashed Rom/Kernel Hasn't The Ability To Switch Between Enforcing Mode & Permissive Mode So Flash Another Rom/Kernel Which Supports The Ability Of Changing SELinux Mode
    - P.S. Maybe The Flashed Rom/Kernel Hasn't The Ability To Switch Between Permissive Mode & Enforcing Mode During Startup So You Can Use Only The Wait Mode (Not The Fast Mode)
    5- SafeMode Enabler
    - Booting The Android Into SafeMode
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop Issue Due To Installing/Configuring An App, Use The Function To Remove Any App/Its Data Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Rebooting The Device Manually Is Required To Get Back To The NormalMode)
    - The Function Disables All Installed Apps (User Apps) & Also The Root Access By Enabling SafeMode & After Booting, Remove The Data/Uninstall Any App Which Caused The Bootloop/Issue (From Settings --> Apps --> The App --> Storage --> Clear Data/Uninstall) Then Reboot
    - SafeMode Gives The Device The Ability To Not Open Any App Which Is Installed As A User App, And A "Safe Mode" Badge Will Appear In The Lower Left Corner Of The Screen
    - For Activating The Functionality Of SafeModeEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SafeModeEnabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    6- MagiskCoreOnlyMode Enabler [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Opening Magisk In CoreOnlyMode
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop Issue Due To Flashing A Module, Use The Function To Remove Any Module Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Disabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules)
    - The Function Disables All Magisk Modules By Enabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode & After Booting, You Can Disable MagiskCoreOnlyMode From The Section Of Settings In Magisk Manager Then Removing/Disabling The Module(s) Which Caused The Bootloop/Issue From The Section Of Modules In Magisk Manager Then Reboot
    - CoreOnlyMode Gives The Device The Ability To Get Into The Android Directly With User Interface Which Means The User Can Use The Device With All Features/Functionalities Except Magisk Modules Even Before Removing The Module(s) Which Caused The Bootloop/Issue
    - Enabling CoreOnlyMode Keeps MagiskSU, MagiskHide & Systemless Hosts Activated, But No Modules Are Loaded/Enabled
    - For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskCoreOnlyModeEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskCoreOnlyModeEnabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    7- Swap Controller (RAM Management)
    - Swap Is A Part Of Android RAM Management Which Depends On 2 Important Factors Which Are Swap Space & Swappiness Value
    - Swap Is A Virtual Memory Which Allows Physical Memory RAM To Be Extended Using A Portion Of Internal Storage Where Android Moves Inactive Processes/Apps Into Virtual Memory To Make Space For New/Active Ones
    - The Function Is Divided Into 2 Sub-Functions [SwapEnabler & SwapDisabler] For Improving Responsiveness/Performance
    - SwapEnabler Re-Calculates Swap Space & Sets The New Size But SwapDisabler Sets Swap (Total) Size To Be 0 [It Can Be Checked Using DiskInfo From PlayStore]
    - The Default Swappiness Value Is 35 For SwapEnabler & 0 For SwapDisabler
    - The Function Disables Also KSM/UKSM For Reducing The Battery Drain & Lowering The CPU Usage
    - For Activating The Functionality Of SwapEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SwapController/Enabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - For Activating The Functionality Of SwapDisabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SwapController/Disabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    8- Swappiness Changer (RAM Management)
    - Swap Is A Part Of Android RAM Management Which Depends On 2 Important Factors Which Are Swap Space & Swappiness Value
    - Swap Is A Virtual Memory Which Allows Physical Memory RAM To Be Extended Using A Portion Of Internal Storage Where Android Moves Inactive Processes/Apps Into Virtual Memory To Make Space For New/Active Ones
    - There Are 3 Levels Of Swappiness Value [Low For 10, Mid For 30 & High For 60] For Improving Responsiveness/Performance [It Can Be Checked Using DiskInfo From PlayStore]
    - The Function Disables Also KSM/UKSM For Reducing The Battery Drain & Lowering The CPU Usage
    - For Activating The Functionality Of Low Swappiness, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SwappinessChanger/Low/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - For Activating The Functionality Of Mid Swappiness, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SwappinessChanger/Mid/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - For Activating The Functionality Of High Swappiness, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SwappinessChanger/High/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    9- MagiskDaemonHide Keeper (MagiskDaemon-MagiskHide Running Keeper) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - The Function Is Divided Into 2 Sub-Functions [HideKeeper & DaemonKeeper] For Keeping Both Of MagiskDaemon & MagiskHide Running (Which Is Recommended To Be Used If Only Needed)
    - HideKeeper Aims To Resolve The Issue Of Intermittent Work Of MagiskHide By Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every A Certain Time
    - DaemonKeeper Aims To Resolve The Issue Of Losing Root Access Randomly (Or Magisk Is Not Installed) By Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every A Certain Time
    - For Activating The Functionality Of HideKeeper, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDaemonHideKeeper/Hide/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    -----> Some Issues Which Are Related To Magisk/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every 36 Min. & The Fast Mode Can Be Used Re-Enabling MagiskHide Every 18 Min.]
    -----> For Activating The Fast Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDaemonHideKeeper/Hide/Wait/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    - For Activating The Functionality Of DaemonKeeper, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDaemonHideKeeper/Daemon/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    -----> Some Issues Which Are Related To Magisk/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every 10 Min. & The Fast Mode Can Be Used Re-Starting MagiskDaemon Every 5 Min.]
    -----> For Activating The Fast Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDaemonHideKeeper/Daemon/Wait/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    10- DT2WStatus Inverter (DoubleTap2Wake Enabler/Disabler)
    - Inverting The Default DT2W Status During Startup ([From Disabled To Enabled] Or [From Enabled To Disabled])
    - The Function Changes The DT2W Status For The Entirety Of The Device's Uptime Until Next Reboot
    - The Default DT2W Status Can Be Either Enabled Or Disabled Which Depends On The Installed/Flashed Rom/Kernel
    - The Installed/Flashed Rom/Kernel Must Support The Feature Of DT2W (DoubleTap2Wake)
    - Activating The Function = Inverting The Default DT2W Status
    - For Activating The Functionality Of DT2WStatusInverter, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/DT2WStatusInverter/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    11- MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler (Device Emulator For Device Certification & SafetyNet) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Fixing PlayStore Device Certification Status & Passing SafetyNet
    - The Function Changes Some Properties Of Build.Prop For The Entirety Of The Device's Uptime Until Next Reboot
    - The Function Changes The Device Fingerprint To Another Certified One (Currently Pixel 2 XL)
    - MagiskHide Must Be Working Properly Which Is A Main Point To Pass SafetyNet
    - For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskDeviceSpoofingToolEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDeviceSpoofingToolEnabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - Some Issues Which Are Related To Magisk/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Resolving The Issue Of Blackscreen & The Fast Mode Can Be Used For Resolving The Issue Of Non-Persistent After Rebooting]
    - For Activating The Fast Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskDeviceSpoofingToolEnabler/Wait/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    - P.S. The Device's Fingerprint Can Be Checked Using Device Info HW From PlayStore - SafetyNet Can Be Checked Using Either Magisk Manager Itself Or SafetyNet Helper Sample From PlayStore - Root Detection Can Be Checked Using RootBeer Sample From PlayStore
    - P.S. Maybe Activating Both Functions Of PlayStoreWithServicesDataCleaner & DalvikCacheCleaner Are Required
    - P.S. The Most Famous Reasons Of Root Detection Are Magisk Itself, Installed Rom/Kernel, Loaded Prop, Installed App, File/Folder In The Internal/External Storage & External Connection Thru Internet
    12- LowRamConfig Enabler (RAM Management)
    - Enabling The Low Ram Configurations For Low Ram Device
    - The Function Changes The Low Ram Configurations For The Entirety Of The Device's Uptime Until Next Reboot
    - For Activating The Functionality Of LowRamConfigEnabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/LowRamConfigEnabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    - Some Issues Which Are Related To Rooting-Tool/Rom/Kernel Itself Can Be Resolved Using A Different Modes [Where The Wait Mode (The Default One) Can Be Used For Resolving The Issue Of Blackscreen & The Fast Mode Can Be Used For Resolving The Issue Of Non-Persistent After Rebooting]
    - For Activating The Fast Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/LowRamConfigEnabler/Wait/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    13- MagiskModules Disabler [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Disabling The Other Magisk Modules
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop Issue Due To Flashing A Module, Use The Function To Remove Any Module Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue
    - For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskModulesDisabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskModulesDisabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    14- MagiskGeneralScripts Disabler [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Disabling All Magisk General Scripts Of /data/adb/service.d & /data/adb/post-fs-data.d
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop Issue Due To Flashing A Module Or Placing A Script, Use The Function To Remove That Script Manually
    - For Activating The Functionality Of MagiskGeneralScriptsDisabler, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/MagiskGeneralScriptsDisabler/Inactive And Then Reboot The Device
    General Info:
    - To Disable The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Check Box/The True Icon --> Reboot
    - To Enable The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Uncheck Box --> Reboot
    - To Uninstall The Module For Magisk Users, Open Magisk Manager --> Modules --> The Module --> Tap On The Bin Icon --> Reboot
    - To Disable The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users], Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    - To Enable The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users], Delete The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    - To Uninstall The Module For All Users [Non-Magisk Users & Magisk Users] (Unity), Re-Flash The Module

>>>Dreamer(3MF)<<<
    Other Modules
    MultiFunctionsPlus
    Page 2 Of 2

Changelog:
    v1.0.3.4.2.4B7: Improving The Code & Updating The Function Of [MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler] To Emulate "Pixel2XL"
    v1.0.3.4.2.4B6: Fixing Minors, Improving The Code & Supporting All Magisk Versions From Magisk v8(800) To The Latest Version
    v1.0.3.4.2.4B4: Fixing Minors, Improving The Code & Supporting All Magisk Versions From Magisk v13.1(1310) To The Latest Version
    v1.0.3.4.2.4B0/2: Improving The Code & Updating To Magisk v20.x
    v1.0.3.4.2.4/4A1: Fixing Minors & Improving The Code
    v1.0.3.4.2.3L: Improving The Code
    v1.0.3.4.2.3F: Improving The Code, Adding The Function Of [MagiskModules Disabler] For Disabling The Other Magisk Modules & The Function Of [MagiskGeneralScripts Disabler] For Disabling The Magisk General Scripts
    v1.0.3.4.2.3A/B: Improving The Code, Adding The Function Of [MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler] For Passing The SafetyNet & The Function Of [LowRamConfig Enabler] For Enabling The Low Ram Configurations
    v1.0.3.4.2.2: Initial Release
    The Description: (2)
    *** Re-Flashing The Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus With Keeping The Same Configurations:
    - Re-Flash The Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus (Don't Reboot) & Move The Folder Of MultiFunctionsPlus From The Folder Of 4U [/data/DreamerMods/4U/MFP] To The Folder Of DreamerMods (/data/DreamerMods) Then Reboot
    *** Activator (+Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules, Scripts & HideList): Activating Some Functions Of MultiFunctionsPlus For Once To Resolve Some Issues (P.S. MultiFunctionsPlus Is Required To Be Flashed Before Using Activator)
    - Flash The Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus (Don't Reboot) & Flash The Module Of Activator (Reboot Now) For Activating Some Functions [DalvikCache Cleaner, MagiskHideList Cleaner, SafeMode Enabler, MagiskCoreOnlyMode Enabler, MagiskModules Disabler & MagiskGeneralScripts Disabler] For Once To Resolve Some Issues
    - Booting The Android Into SafeMode For Giving The Ability To Remove Any App/Its Data Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Rebooting The Device Manually Is Required To Get Back To The NormalMode)
    - Clearing DalvikCache For Removing All Remnants Of The Uninstalled Apps & Resolving/Fixing Some Issues With The Installed Apps
    - Clearing All Apps/Activities/Processes From MagiskHideList Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Disabling The Other Magisk Modules Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Disabling All Magisk General Scripts Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Opening Magisk In CoreOnlyMode To Deactivate All Modules For Giving The Ability To Remove Any Module Manually Which Maybe Caused The Bootloop/Issue (Disabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Flashing/Re-Flashing The Module Of Activator Will Activate The Above Mentioned Functions (Even-If Magisk Is In Core Only Mode For Magisk Users)
    *** Execution Mode: The Execution Mode Of Script/Module
    - There Are 2 Modes [Execution In Normal Mode & Execution In Background Mode]
    - Execution In Normal Mode: Executing The Script/Module Based On The Priorities Of Rooting-Tool/Rom/Kernel Itself Is Maybe A Proper Mode For Some Cases
    - Execution In Background Mode (The Default One): Resolving The Issue Of Blocking The Other Scripts/Modules From Starting Early Due To The Execution Time Of Code Is Long & Also Related To Rooting-Tool/Rom/Kernel Itself (Such Losing The Functionality Of Xposed After Installing The Module Or Activating Any Function)
    - For Activating Execution In Normal Mode, Copy The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Background/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    - For Activating Mode Of Execution In Background Mode, Delete The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status/Background/Active And Then Reboot The Device
    *** FAQ/Notes:
    - In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Issue Due To Installing/Configuring Apps, Modules, Scripts Or HideList, Check Activator (+Bootloop/Bootscreen/Blackscreen Resolver For Apps, Modules & HideList) In Above
    - After Flashing The Module Of Activator, MagiskHideList Will Be Cleared And For Retrieving/Restoring The Last MagiskHideList, Check The Function Of MagiskHideList Cleaner In Above
    - All Functions Are Deactivated/Disabled By Default And The Needing To Activate Each Wanted Function Is Described In Above
    - In Case Of Deleting The Folder Of Any Unwanted Function Such SELinuxModeInverter (/data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/SELinuxModeInverter) & Rebooting The Device, The Code Will Not Check The Unwanted Function Which Is Equivalent To The Permanent Deactivation/Removal Of The Unwanted Function So The Same Step Can Be Done With Any Unwanted Function (P.S. For Retrieving/Restoring The Unwanted Function, Deleting The Folder Of Status & Rebooting The Device Are Required)
    - P.S. Deleting The Folder Of Status (/data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Status) & Rebooting The Device Will Create The File Of Disable Again
    - For Activating Any Function, Copying The File Of Disable From /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/disable To /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/<TheFunction>/Inactive (P.S. Negating The Negation Is A Form Of Affirmation) & Rebooting The Device Are Required
    - Disable MagiskCoreOnlyMode From The Section Of Settings In Magisk Manager Which Is Required As An Essential Step To Activate Any Function (Disabling MagiskCoreOnlyMode & Rebooting The Device Are Required To Load The Modules)
    - For Re-Flashing The Module Of MultiFunctionsPlus With Keeping The Same Configurations, Check The Details In Above
    *** In-Case Of Failure: After Doing Successfully The Above Mentioned Steps
    - During The Installation Process, Take The Screenshot After Flashing The Module & Send It
    - Send These Logs (/data/MultiFunctionsPlus.log, /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Log/MultiFunctionsPlus.log, /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Log/MultiFunctionsPlusData.log & /data/DreamerMods/MultiFunctionsPlus/Log/MultiFunctionsPlusOld.log)
    - Complete Info About The Device, The Used Rom, The Used Kernel & The Used Rooting-Tool
    - Send The Folder Of DreamerMods (/data/DreamerMods)
    - Send The Screenshots Of (Magisk Manager --> Main Screen, Magisk Manager --> Modules, Magisk Manager --> SuperUser & Magisk Manager --> Log --> SuperUser) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Send Magisk Log (Magisk Manager --> Log --> Magisk) [For Magisk Users Only]
    - Send The Screenshot Of SuperUser Of The Used Rooting-Tool [For Non-Magisk Users]
    - Send Full Logcat (Using Logcat Extreme From PlayStore)
    >>>Dreamer(3MF)<<<
    Other Modules
    Updated MultiFunctionsPlus v1.0.3.4.2.4B7 - Activator v1.0.0.17A4.0.0 - QuickFix4Busybox v0.0.0.0.0.3
    Changelog: Improving The Code & Updating The Function Of [MagiskDeviceSpoofingTool Enabler] To Emulate "Pixel 2 XL"
    - For The Module Which Is Ended Its Name With Unity1.5.4Ax, It Supports Any-Rooting-Tool Such SuperSU, Lineage-AddOnSU & Magisk [From v8(800) To The Latest One]
    - P.S. For Any Magisk Version Below v14.0(1400), Use Any Method To Flash The Module As Described In The OP (1st Post) Except Magisk Manager
    - Updated: Feb.22.2020
    Reserved For News/Updates #0
    Reserved For News/Updates #2