[MODULE] Nano-Miitomo 1.0.20161115

Setialpha

Jul 24, 2011
Nürnberg
www.nanolx.org
As many of you know Nintendo's first mobile app Miitomo crashes on most custom kernels and ROMs. Since version 1.2.0 Miitomo does no longer check for root, but it checks the value of 'ro.debuggable'. If 'ro.debuggable' is set to '1' by the kernel (in /default.prop), Miitomo will crash.

So what this Module does, is to set 'ro.debuggable' to '0', using the shiny new resetprop introduced in Magisk v9. This Magisk Module is meant for people who can't use Xposed or don't want to.

For Xposed users, check my SecurityBypasser Xposed Module.

Tested on Lux (Moto X Play).

Download and Code over at github.

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Guys... Since v11.5 Magisk changes this prop value by default. If you're keeping up to date, there's really no need to flash the module, just enable Hide...

Reactions: LPW00

iamnived

Nov 17, 2013
That is not working in resurrection remix (redmi note 3)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Guys... Since v11.5 Magisk changes this prop value by default. If you're keeping up to date, there's really no need to flash the module, just enable Hide...
That is not working in resurrection remix (redmi note 3)

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
I still think it would be great if this was added to the magisk module repo I know a lot of people probably use it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It won't be added...

1 - Magisk Hide changes this prop by default. If someone has issues with Hide, there's always modules like this and you could also very easily make a boot script utilising resetprop.
2 - @topjohnwu have clearly stated he won't add modules that only changes a prop value to the repo. This is an upcoming feature in the Manager.

Link_of_Hyrule

Oct 12, 2010
Ogden, Utah
www.ubermicrostudios.com
It won't be added...

1 - Magisk Hide changes this prop by default. If someone has issues with Hide, there's always modules like this and you could also very easily make a boot script utilising resetprop.
2 - @topjohnwu have clearly stated he won't add modules that only changes a prop value to the repo. This is an upcoming feature in the Manager.
Oh ok so basically I don't even need this module any more?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone