[module] NotoCJK

HampTheToker

May 6, 2010
Murfreesboro
What exactly does this module do?
Google is your friend. Don't ignore your friend.

https://www.google.com/get/noto/help/cjk/

Noto Sans CJK is a sans serif typeface designed as an intermediate style between the modern and traditional. It is intended to be a multi-purpose digital font for user interface designs, digital content, reading on laptops, mobile devices, and electronic books. Noto Sans CJK comprehensively covers Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean in a unified font family. It supports regional variants of ideographic characters for each of the four languages. In addition, it supports Japanese kana, vertical forms, and variant characters (itaiji); it supports Korean hangeul — both contemporary and archaic.

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
Google is your friend. Don't ignore your friend.
Umm.. I know what the font is. I just don't see the module having any visible effects. Like does it change the font automatically system wide, or are there additional settings that I need to configure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7571759

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
Umm.. I know what the font is. I just don't see the module having any visible effects. Like does it change the font automatically system wide, or are there additional settings that I need to configure?
If you are not an East Asia user, you won't see anything valuable.

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
Last edited:

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
@simonsmh

I have a log for you, I can't seem to get this module to work no matter what I try... Using this module on a OnePlus 3T running LineageOS 14.1 and Magisk v14.

Edit: If I go to /system/fonts I see the fonts that are in the Magisk module show up in that folder with the current date.

Attachments

Last edited:

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
@simonsmh

I have a log for you, I can't seem to get this module to work no matter what I try... Using this module on a OnePlus 3T running LineageOS 14.1 and Magisk v14.

Edit: If I go to /system/fonts I see the fonts that are in the Magisk module show up in that folder with the current date.
Post your /magisk/notosanscjk-nougat/system/etc/fonts.xml

Reactions: jeonggeek