[MODULE] Oh My Font - Improve Android Typography

BossNexusS

May 25, 2011
What happened to your original Google sans font module? That was a key module! I hate the oxygen os fonts! Sad this doesn't work on the beta yet

nongthaihoang

May 20, 2018
Thủ Dầu Một
What happened to your original Google sans font module? That was a key module! I hate the oxygen os fonts! Sad this doesn't work on the beta yet
GS is the past for me. I like GS but only for headline. That's why this module doesn't replace it. Since SF turned to variable font, I've never looked back. The font has everything I need. OMF is what I'm actually using and sharing with you guys.
For your device support, contact the device maintainer. Link on gitlab.

Screenshot_20210125-112625.png

BossNexusS

May 25, 2011
GS is the past for me. I like GS but only for headline. That's why this module doesn't replace it. Since SF turned to variable font, I've never looked back. The font has everything I need. OMF is what I'm actually using and sharing with you guys.
For your device support, contact the device maintainer. Link on gitlab.

View attachment 5198177
Is omf only San Fransisco font or also Google sans?

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
Contact OOS11 maintainer for the script. It will work for your device if the OS also uses fonts_base.xml.
Just wanna say that I am right now using your old SFP which is great but the status bar font won't change, maybe you can help me fix this. Thank you.

Last edited:

nongthaihoang

May 20, 2018
Thủ Dầu Một
Just wanna say that I am right now using your old SFP which is great but the status bar font won't change, maybe you can help me fix this. Thank you.
You are using the old module because it just works while OMF doesn't. I get it. But the old SFP works for you because there was someone - a tester who worked with me to support the device. The same thing happens to OMF. You can either be the one who takes the first step or you can wait until someone support your device.

About your question: No, because I don't use SFP anymore. I only develop thing that I actually use. That's way I can make the best of it.

Last edited:

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
You are using the old module because it just works while OMF doesn't. I get it. But the old SFP works for you because there was someone - a tester who worked with me to support the device. The same thing happens to OMF. You can either be the one who takes the first step or you can wait until someone support your device.

About your question: No, because I don't use SFP anymore. I only develop thing that I actually use. That's way I can make the best of it.
I was a maintainer for realme ui back then before you dropped it down, I was frustrating about the status bar font that wouldn't change that is why I stop using realme ui, but now I wanna be the maintainer of it, if you could count me in, I will definitely be happy for that.

nongthaihoang

May 20, 2018
Thủ Dầu Một
I was a maintainer for realme ui back then before you dropped it down, I was frustrating about the status bar font that wouldn't change that is why I stop using realme ui, but now I wanna be the maintainer of it, if you could count me in, I will definitely be happy for that.
I was talking about the tester for Real Me of SFP. About OMF, you said that you was the maintainer for RUI then what happened back then? I'm sure you did drop it. You can't change the status bar font, you said. Then what changes now? Have you found a way to change that font?

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
I was talking about the tester for Real Me of SFP. About OMF, you said that you was the maintainer for RUI then what happened back then? I'm sure you did drop it. You can't change the status bar font, you said. Then what changes now? Have you found a way to change that font?
I don't know cos I don't have any knowledge about font, maybe you can help me with that.

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
I searched Telegram history and found out that I already helped you with that status bar font but it's not going anywhere and you gave up. What do you want to do now? 🤷
I don't know I am lost. Must be some ways to fix that, else you can give me OMF support for realme ui with broken status bar font.

febry_valdy

Dec 14, 2014
Which script? Is the one from OOS11 or yours? More specific please, this is forum not chat so explain everything as clearly and details as possible. You can write as many as you have to.
Yes from OOS11 as you advised me to contact the maintainer. He gave me the script and put it on OMF folder, reflash the module then reboot, but it won't change anything.