[Module] OOS 11 ModPack

Search This thread

niklas389

Mar 19, 2013
Hannover
OnePlus 8T
Hey,

so I've made one for my 5T and since i switched to the 8T now i needed one for OOS 11 - how boring would a new phone be without some Magisk magic:
The module disables a bunch of apps (Oneplus testing and debugging stuff & that google crap you can always download via Play Store), replaces the Roboto font with Google's Product sans (so you can switch via the Settings app) and adds some notifications and ringtones.

FYI: I own the EU version of the 8T (KB2003) and thats the only device i can test the mod with. It probably works just fine with the other versions, but be careful and backup.

If you're interested, here you go (GitHub Repo):
niklas389/kb2003_R_modpack (github.com)

MODULE DOWNLOAD

Hey,

so I've made one for my 5T and since i switched to the 8T now i needed one for OOS 11 - how boring would a new phone be without some Magisk magic:
The module disables a bunch of apps (Oneplus testing and debugging stuff & that google crap you can always download via Play Store), replaces the Roboto font with Google's Product sans (so you can switch via the Settings app) and adds some notifications and ringtones.

FYI: I own the EU version of the 8T (KB2003) and thats the only device i can test the mod with. It probably works just fine with the other versions, but be careful and backup.

MODULE DOWNLOAD
Can we install individual module like just Google Sans ?

epr

Jan 19, 2007
Hey,

MODULE DOWNLOAD
Great.
Can we add own ringtones to the module?

epr

Jan 19, 2007
Yes you can, download the repository (first link) and unzip it. Add them in their respective folders under /system/product/media and zip it + install it.
Thanks, I supposed that it would work this way but wanted to be sure.
I guess instead of using the repo (master), I can add them to the module too in the same way?

Mar-cel

Jun 18, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
thanks for this mod. running great on my op8p I got min 7h sot. that's ok for a 9-10 month old device.
hopefully you will provide us with updates for a while. :)

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010
Currently there is no list available, I will make one! :)
Awesome. Would it be possible to add to the mod list the ability to force 120hz across the entire device, akin to the mod in the now dead XXx magisk rom? I don't know the code details, but the option looks like this in the profile text file. Thanks for the great mod, either way!

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Force a fixed low or high display refresh rate
# 2 = 120hz on OP8pro / 90hz on OP7T & OP7pro

Top Liked Posts