[Module][Pie/Q][3.1.7] QuickSwitch - Universal Quickstep Switcher

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Here's the log.
No information whatsoever. Wew, gotta love magisks install logging.
Could you rename the zip and add "debug" to the zip name and flash it in twrp, then send "quickstepswitcher-debug.log" which will be located in /sdcard/

Sent from my LGE Nexus 5X using XDA Labs

uudruid74

May 27, 2014
Kerens
eddon.systems
OK. I'm confused.

Lawnchair is supposed to be listed as a "provider"?

It doesn't show up. I tried both Lawnchair and Lawnchair v2 from XDA labs.

The pixel launcher shows up, but I only get the full Pie Recents when using that launcher, not any other.

I've tried wiping everything, even a dirty flash of the ROM, removing subs... nada.

Any ideas?

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
OK. I'm confused.

Lawnchair is supposed to be listed as a "provider"?

It doesn't show up. I tried both Lawnchair and Lawnchair v2 from XDA labs.

The pixel launcher shows up, but I only get the full Pie Recents when using that launcher, not any other.

I've tried wiping everything, even a dirty flash of the ROM, removing subs... nada.

Any ideas?
Lawnchair v2 from xda labs is outdated. You can find the latest version in our telegram channel or on apkmirror.

Reactions: osm0sis

uudruid74

May 27, 2014
Kerens
eddon.systems
Lawnchair v2 from xda labs is outdated. You can find the latest version in our telegram channel or on apkmirror.
I really feel that forcing users into using Telegram to stay in the loop is really unfair. I don't need my phone flooded with real-time chat. XDA has an app distribution system. I understand (kinda) not using it, but why keep outdated versions in the one place that should be official? That's a bit confusing, no?

I'll check apkmirror

Reactions: __init__

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
I really feel that forcing users into using Telegram to stay in the loop is really unfair. I don't need my phone flooded with real-time chat. XDA has an app distribution system. I understand (kinda) not using it, but why keep outdated versions in the one place that should be official? That's a bit confusing, no?

I'll check apkmirror
Yea I agree. When it was brought to my attention yesterday they people have still been using the labs version I asked Till to update it or take it down from there.

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Thanks ...

But even using the latest Lawnchair and selecting it as a provider, I don't get the dock and app drawer under the recents

*sigh*
Would you mind checking if you have the /product/overlay folder? If you do it's a known issue and I'm working on getting it fixed ASAP.