Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Bro its not working for me anymore
Everytime I change the recent provider
It says error
The old version was working normally good no issues
What should I do ??
If by old version you mean before 3.0.0, then the issue is probably due to your phone not being able to switch to a permissive selinux temporarily.

I'll be fixing this eventually, and making it so the module doesn't need permissive at all.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
So on latest quickswitch on latest pre alpha lawnchair on OP7P and its working kinda... I am using the Android 10 nav gestures and it seems that swiping up to go back is triggering the google assistant every time and even turning off the assistant triggers it the notification to turn it on? Very annoying, any ideas? Thank you

EDIT: Also, the bottom nav gestures don't seem to work consistently?

Last edited:

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
So on latest quickswitch on latest pre alpha lawnchair on OP7P and its working kinda... I am using the Android 10 nav gestures and it seems that swiping up to go back is triggering the google assistant every time and even turning off the assistant triggers it the notification to turn it on? Very annoying, any ideas? Thank you

EDIT: Also, the bottom nav gestures don't seem to work consistently?
You're trying to use OOS gestures. No launcher supports them except for OOSLauncher. Switch to the AOSP gestures and swipe on the sides of the device to go back.

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
Managed to get it working with the most recent alpha of lawnchair on my op7p. Is there a way to speed up the home animation? I like that it's there and that it's smooth but it takes sooo long. I already have my device animation speed set to 0.5x.
Are you on A10? I can't get my home or recents to work with gestures.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

You're trying to use OOS gestures. No launcher supports them except for OOSLauncher. Switch to the AOSP gestures and swipe on the sides of the device to go back.

I have the same issue as him. Bottom gesture don't work using either gesture selection.

Update: 3.0.4 is working flawlessly with the latest Lawnchair on OP 7Pro 10.3

Last edited:

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
The gestures seem to work with Nova launcher though? Except there is that delay when going back to the home screen?

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
The gestures seem to work with Nova launcher though? Except there is that delay when going back to the home screen?
That's because if you use another launcher without setting it as the recents provider it'll still use OOS Launcher as the provider and therefor the gestures work.

But if you set another launcher as the recents provider it'll most likely be using the AOSP gestures.

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
That's because if you use another launcher without setting it as the recents provider it'll still use OOS Launcher as the provider and therefor the gestures work.

But if you set another launcher as the recents provider it'll most likely be using the AOSP gestures.

Right that makes sense, thank you!

Do you know if there is a workaround this in the near future? Cheers

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Bootloops on Omni ROM (Android 10)
Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
Log: https://pastebin.com/cmyas5rv , the only modules I activated besides your module is "magisk manager for recovery mode" (for esily disabling modules in recovery) and "smurf" (for my kernel)
The only issue I see here is this
Code:
W PackageManager: Failed to scan /vendor/overlay/QuickstepSwitcherOverlay: Failed to collect certificates from /vendor/overlay/QuickstepSwitcherOverlay/QuickstepSwitcherOverlay.apk
Which I assume is because I don't sign the QuickSwitch overlay. But I'm not sure if that would cause a bootloop. I'll try to ask in the Omnirom telegram chat if they know if it's the cause and if they get back to me I'll see if signing it fixes the issue.