Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Last edited:

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
It seems like the module has to potential to work on any device other than tissot. But that's not the case with me. Instantly FCs on start on bullhead running android 8.1.0
I will grab a logcat once I'm at my home. Hopefully it will help you to resolve the issue and have it work on any device

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
It seems like the module has to potential to work on any device other than tissot. But that's not the case with me. Instantly FCs on start on bullhead running android 8.1.0
I will grab a logcat once I'm at my home. Hopefully it will help you to resolve the issue and have it work on any device
Update: Here's logcat. Hopefully that will help

Attachments

• camera_FC_bullhead.txt
    38 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: joeyhuab

n1Bb135

Mar 25, 2018
Works fine with sagit running LineageOS 15.1

Would be better if this was updated to the camera from MIUI 10

Anyway keep up the good work! Was waiting for a MIUI camera magisk module

May 24, 2018
Amazing, works even on Mi Mix 2 – latest LOS 15.1 – Including slo-mo! Burst also works (unlike most gcam mods). However, can't shoot the standard 1080p & 4k video (freezes & then shows "cannot connect to camera" error). I continue to test this on Mi Mix 2, thank you!

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Works fine with sagit running LineageOS 15.1

Would be better if this was updated to the camera from MIUI 10

Anyway keep up the good work! Was waiting for a MIUI camera magisk module
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to get my hands on MIUI 10's system so I can extract the Camera app from there and test a module out of it. I'll update the post once I get a hold on it.

Amazing, works even on Mi Mix 2 – latest LOS 15.1 – Including slo-mo! Burst also works (unlike most gcam mods). However, can't shoot the standard 1080p & 4k video (freezes & then shows "cannot connect to camera" error). I continue to test this on Mi Mix 2, thank you!
Thanks for testing it out! Glad it works for you. I think 1080p requires other lib files though I'm not sure which ones. :)

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs

Mkkt Bkkt

Feb 13, 2015
OnePlus 9R
Crash when I tried to open it , mi5 running Android 8.1

Attachments

• Mi5-Gemini-crashlog-android8.1.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera port

FEATURES
    • MiuiCamera.apk from Mi A2 stock ROM
    DOWNLOAD FROM THE MAGISK REPO

LICENSE
    Copyright © 2019 joeyhuab. Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.

CREDITS
    SOURCES
    Both camera apps has been updated to their latest versions from the stock Pie updates.

DOWNLOAD: Mi A1 Camera
    DOWNLOAD: Mi A2 Camera

Please choose to install only 1 from the 2. :)
    I'm currently looking at all of the device_features folders of the Xiaomi devices and have been combining all codes into one mod. I will have to debug it for now and will try to get it to be as stable as possible.

There are tons of Xiaomi devices so I hope you guys will bear with me for now. I'm decoding which features enable/disable which as there are tons of similar ones which are confusing.
    Module has been updated!
    2 versions are now available. :)
    • v3a includes complete features and changes your ro.product.device to tissot_sprout (this may lead to some apps being incompatible in the Play Store)
    • v3b doesn't change your ro.product.device and keeps features limited (all apps should be compatible in custom ROMs)
    DOWNLOADS
    Please don't forget to allow Camera app permissions before starting the app.
    Here's 2 new updated Mi A2 Camera modules. Works best on the Mi A1 together with the GSI Props module.
    These modules will also work on other phones. Xiaomi devices will have most features enabled while other devices will have limited features available cause of Xiaomi's product check.

Give the app PERMISSIONS.

DOWNLOAD for PIE
    DOWNLOAD for OREO

Bugs:
    - Switching modes from Portrait may crash the app.

Feel free to test and report.