[MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.3

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
I did that and but it still seems to not work, it said that it processed the "services.jar" file but it still says the same in the patcher;(
edit: do i pick the normal "services.jar" file from the normal folder or do the "edited" file get placed somewhere else?
OP5 is on Nougat, so I don't think this will work.

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

r0fless

Apr 15, 2014
Stockholm
OP5 is on Nougat, so I don't think this will work.
I have seen other people get this to work on Nought and even Oreo, so I don't really know what's the problem and if you know what's I am doing wrong with my installation I would appreciate if you could help. You can look back in the thread.

JNYCLVS

Aug 18, 2017
Does this module allow fake location to play Pokémon Go in the May Android Security Patch for example? Because in Android Safety Pacth of May, June, July, August, the fake location is not accurate, I'm currently in the RR 6.0 with Safety Pack of January 2017 so the fake location is accurate. I also wanted to know if the module works on Android 6.0?

Reactions: Opin

Eng.Raman

Apr 13, 2014
Khanaqin
Does this module allow fake location to play Pokémon Go in the May Android Security Patch for example? Because in Android Safety Pacth of May, June, July, August, the fake location is not accurate, I'm currently in the RR 6.0 with Safety Pack of January 2017 so the fake location is accurate. I also wanted to know if the module works on Android 6.0?
Yes, you can play it and the module works on any phone based on android 6.0 .

Reactions: XDA075

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Hi, i took my "services.jar" from my framework folder (OnePlus 5) and it says it is not deodexed. I have tried programs that will make the jar file to work in your flasher but it still does not work. Can you like write a little tutorial to me?:) Thanks
Upload your services.jar.

@fOmey
I can not start your program. Can you make this pacher for me on my services.jar file so that I can put it into the framework system? My file with S7 edge nougat 7.0 Stock.
https://files.fm/u/j388jjj5
Make sure your using the latest .NET framework and Java JRE.

Tested on Oreo and it works great
Thanks so much for confirming !

The app crashes after i hit the start making path button on windows 10.. any help ??? Got the bins downloaded and my services.jar loaded in youre app/program.
Any errors ? Please make sure your using the latest .NET framework and Java JRE.

akboy7015

Jun 13, 2014
How did you do it? It does not work for me
I have a Lenovo Zuk Z1 with NucleaRom 2.2.0 (nougat 7.1.2) and Magisk 14.0. I have activated only one tweak, the mock location, I have read in OP post more than one tweak simultaneously is not good for the success rate.

I have extracted the services.jar file using a root explorer and transferring it on my computer. The only warning was about resources not found or something like that.

realista87

Sep 3, 2011
marche
sorry for the stupid question, but what is the DFFERENCE if i use the developer option " allow mock location" app ? ih theory should be the same.... or not?