[MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.3

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Test this on RR rom 7.1.2 and with signature verification disable patch only and it work but installing older version of an apps on top of lastest version doesn't work so i suggest you add another patch "disable signature verification in the package manager" too please....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Eng.Raman

Apr 13, 2014
Khanaqin
Test this on RR rom 7.1.2 and with signature verification disable patch only and it work but installing older version of an apps on top of lastest version doesn't work so i suggest you add another patch "disable signature verification in the package manager" too please....

The tool is already "Disable signature verification in the package manager" .
So, the OP need to add "Disable .apk signature verification" .

Attachments

Reactions: XDA075

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
The tool is already "Disable signature verification in the package manager" .
So, the OP need to add "Disable .apk signature verification" .
Nope...that isn't "Disable Signature Verification In The Package Manager" just look at OP explanation about the patches and even if it is then you can downgrade an apps without uninstalling the latest version on you phone but sadly you can't, you can only install unsigned apk which is "disable apk signature verification"...

Eng.Raman

Apr 13, 2014
Khanaqin
Nope...that isn't "Disable Signature Verification In The Package Manager" just look at OP explanation about the patches and even if it is then you can downgrade an apps without uninstalling the latest version on you phone but sadly you can't, you can only install unsigned apk which is "disable apk signature verification"...

My SmaliPatcher.zip builded with the OP tool is Already patched "Disable Signature Verification In The Package Manager", I can confirm .

Last edited:

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
My SmaliPatcher.zip builded with the OP tool is Already patched "Disable Signature Verification In The Package Manager", I can confirm .
Can you downgrade an apps without having to uninstall previous version from your phone? For example installing greenify apps v3.6 on top of v3.7?

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
After disabling apk signature verification, I can install any older version app over the newer one without any issues .
Are you sure? Cause i try mine and it doesn't work...it only work for unsigned apk and i have tested this plenty of time...when i try downgrade an apps i get "packages seems to be corrupted" in install package....

Itachi23

May 18, 2009
Thanks for this module.
It worked flawless for me.
Tested on Oneplus 5, with OOS 4.5.1.
Tested just the screenshot feature

For pepole like me who didn't know how to extreact and deox service.jar:

-Download your stock rom .zip
-(You could also copy the system directory in your storage using a file manager with root permission and than copy it onto your pc but i didn't try it, so I can't confirm that it will work)
-Extract it
-(If you copied it from you phone just jump to the XX point)
-Go Here
-Download the Tool
-Put the files system.new.dat and system.transfer.list that you got by unzipping your Stock Rom in the rom folder of the Tool
-Run the Tool
-Wait
-You have now your Stock Rom extracted
XX-Now go here
-Download Fulmics Deodexer and Baksmali/Smali 2.2 binaries
-Open Fulmics Deodexer and in settings, set the path for Baksmali e Smali binaries
-Select the /system folder that you got extracted
-Hit the arrow and wait, it will take quite a long time
-When it's done, you'll have you service.jar deoxeded in the /Sistem/Framework folder
-Patch it with Small Patcher
-You'll get a zip, it is your personal Magisk Module, flash it from Recovery
-Enjoy

lameme

Sep 19, 2016
Thank you so much for this module. I use the hide mock location status and it's working unbelievably well.
I've been using for hours and got no rubber banding (jumping back and forth between real and spoofed locations). Before I needed to disable location service to achieve this, but it caused me warning in pokemon go continuously. It only stops when I stop using this after a while.
I don't understand how they work but will this module possibly cause any bad affect like that?

r0fless

Apr 15, 2014
Stockholm
Thank you so much for this module. I use the hide mock location status and it's working unbelievably well.
I've been using for hours and got no rubber banding (jumping back and forth between real and spoofed locations). Before I needed to disable location service to achieve this, but it caused me warning in pokemon go continuously. It only stops when I stop using this after a while.
I don't understand how they work but will this module possibly cause any bad affect like that?
What spoofing app are you using? and whats your settings?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone