[MODULE][Terminal] App Systemizer v17.3.1

Search This thread

onoakino

Sep 25, 2015
Manila
anyone using magisk 19.0 and android 8.1 and successfully installed one of the available versions of this module?

I tried downloading v17 and v17.1. Tried installing them via TWRP 3.2.0 but install failed. Tried installing the zip via Magisk but install failed too. If i try to search for the module directly from my Magisk Manager, it only has the latest version 17.3.1, but whenever i try to install it, it would error out saying i need Magisk 20+. i cant update to magisk20 because my rom has issues with it.

TULOA

Oct 7, 2012
What would I need to do for an issue where it says the app exists and doesnt install but is no longer there. I was having an issue with one and uninstalled it so I was going to install it from a apk file but its failing because it thinks its installed.

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
What would I need to do for an issue where it says the app exists and doesnt install but is no longer there. I was having an issue with one and uninstalled it so I was going to install it from a apk file but its failing because it thinks its installed.
Was it installed as a magisk module? If so did u try uninstalling the module through magisk manager. You can also try using a root Explorer app to go into data>adb>modules and see if there are any files remaining, if so delete them.
If it was installed as an apk then some Explorer apps such as mixplorer have a search function where u can type in a key word and it will bring up any files with that word. This would allow you to find any remaining files that are causing your issue and to delete them.

Mambobuzzz

Mar 13, 2011
HI there,

I'm trying to update a previously systemized app (GCAM), but update won't install. I guess that's because it's systemized. I've tried to revert this. But I don't have the "4 - Revert Systemized Apps" option. Is it normal? How can I "unsystemize" this app?

Thanks,

Mambobuzzz

Bradford1040

• Mar 5, 2016
    West Palm Beach, FL
    HI there,

I'm trying to update a previously systemized app (GCAM), but update won't install. I guess that's because it's systemized. I've tried to revert this. But I don't have the "4 - Revert Systemized Apps" option. Is it normal? How can I "unsystemize" this app?

Thanks,

Mambobuzzz
    I update GCAM (which is systemized) all the time, having an app systemlessly installed shouldn't mess with updating it. Plus not having the option to revert systemized apps is odd, do you have anything else systemized?

Mambobuzzz

Mar 13, 2011
    Ok. No I don't have anything else systemized.

Sounds like I'm looking at the wrong place. The thing is that I now can't uninstall the GCAM too.

How do you do it?

Bradford1040

• Mar 5, 2016
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Ok. No I don't have anything else systemized.

Sounds like I'm looking at the wrong place. The thing is that I now can't uninstall the GCAM too.

How do you do it?
    Almost sounds like systemize half installed it, I would "suggest" (double check me) to remove GCAM apk reference in root explorer /data/adb/modules/terminal_systemizer/system/ look through app & priv_app

I "think" that would be the best way, or remove systemize module all together as you don't have anything else

akaMePs

Sep 10, 2014
    LG V30
    Can someone elaborate for what purpose "Set SElinux Enabled" is for? Did some research, but I'm not quite sure to know what's this for? Should it be set to true or false? Also, when systemizing an app, should we choose the option /system/app or /system/priv-app? I know the later is more restrictive, but what's better? I want to systemize Nova Launcher and Bromite System View if it can be of any help.

Thanks

Last edited:

Darkstealman

May 8, 2021
    I have installed the latest V22.1 Magisk and the latest Systemizer packadge. Using the terminal emulator I gave su rights and typed in systemize. After I select 1 to load all the installed apps, the list is empty. What should I do to make the systemizer fetch the list of installed apps?

buu'buu

• Sep 23, 2010
    colmar
    OnePlus 8 Pro
    OnePlus 9 Pro

desvariando

Jan 1, 2017
    Hello! I think I fixed the Android 11 support, you can find the source commit here: https://github.com/KreAch3R/terminal_systemizer/commit/b05116e456ea0caef75f8789bee5d912cd16fe39

It was basically an one-liner. I tried it on Android 9, 10, 11 and the app listing works on all of them, I didn't try the actual functions as I didn't have time (I only tested if it systemizes in Android 11, and it does).

You can find the magisk module attached, please let me know if it works!

Could you upload this to the Magisk repository as a replace for the current version?

krkhaha

Dec 28, 2013
    Kraków
    OnePlus 8
    Hi guys. I need help. I'm on crDroid and this mod don't work for me. No matter I use option list installed apps or put app label. All the time same story.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-072111666.jpg
      Screenshot_20210605-072111666.jpg
      178 KB · Views: 15
    • Screenshot_20210605-072206733.jpg
      Screenshot_20210605-072206733.jpg
      110.5 KB · Views: 15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This is the new Android 11 version. It's posted here as a link to download in this thread, but it is kind of hidden if you're not looking for it. Here's a direct download link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/terminal_systemizer_v17-4-1-zip.5193987/
      Hi guys. I need help. I'm on crDroid and this mod don't work for me. No matter I use option list installed apps or put app label. All the time same story.
      ummmm.... ts says at the top of the screen,"BusyBox not found".
      ummmm.... ts says at the top of the screen,"BusyBox not found".

install busybox (Busybox for Android NDK) from the magisk repo...then reboot and try again
      Oh, I see. Well I incorporated your changes and pushed another commit: https://github.com/KreAch3R/terminal_systemizer/commit/bdcae1ea200f579cfe75999d76158da05216a7ad

I tried systemizing an installed app manually to trigger that part of the code and it worked. I uploaded the new version again.

@Anurag1994, great, thanks!
      Thank you for those changes. I made a fork and tried it on my device and it work! :D thank you, thank you, thank you!
      Am I blink or I cant find magisk module for android 11? Can someone give me alink to Android 11 version zip... thx
      [Terminal] App Systemizer

Terminal App Systemizer systemizes Apps systemlessly! This is inspired by App Systemizer​ by stangri. I then decided to make a script/UI in Terminal emulator for it to make 'app systemizing' easier.

How to use:
      • Install from recovery
      • Type su and
        Code:
        systemize
        in Terminal emulator or adb shell (use -nc, -a, -d, refer below)
      • Systemize Chosen App/APK!
      • And reboot to apply changes

OPTIONS:
      ** If you don't want those colors, use -nc.
      Code:
      systemize -nc
      ** To directly systemize (without ui) a given package name/s, use -a
      Code:
      systemize -a com.oasisfeng.greenify org.adaway
      ** To directly systemize (without ui) a given apk/s, use -d
      Code:
      systemize -d /sdcard/example.apk /sdcard/example2.apk

** Uploading logs
      Go to the menu and type `logs`, this will upload the log files of this module and will generate a link. Send that :)
      Alternatively, Send `/cache/terminal_debloater-verbose.log` here. I'll examine it for problems and will try to fix it.

Dowloads are here!
      Github
      Telegram Channel
      Notification Channel

DONATE? If you want to (ノ・ω・)ノ゙
      HERE'S A LITTLE VIDEO ON HOW TO USE IT:

Sorry wrong line numbers, should be 315 and 559.
      It's basically the same path fix as you did before, I just hardcoded it without if-clause for my personal use.
      I have no time to publish it at the moment, otherwise I had done it already. (and I rarely use my github account at the moment).

Line 315 can be replaced with:
      Code:
        [ $API -lt 30 ] && systemize /system/$installdir /data/app/${apklabel}-*/base.apk
        [ $API -ge 30 ] && systemize /system/$installdir /data/app/*/${apklabel}-*/base.apk
      and line 559 with:
      Code:
            [ $API -lt 30 ] && app_path="/data/app/${i}-*/base.apk"
            [ $API -ge 30 ] && app_path="/data/app/*/${i}-*/base.apk"
            [ -d $SYSTEM/priv-app ] && systemize /system/priv-app "${app_path}" || systemize /system/app "${app_path}" "$i"

This is not tested, but it should work.

Oh, I see. Well I incorporated your changes and pushed another commit: https://github.com/KreAch3R/terminal_systemizer/commit/bdcae1ea200f579cfe75999d76158da05216a7ad

I tried systemizing an installed app manually to trigger that part of the code and it worked. I uploaded the new version again.

@Anurag1994, great, thanks!
      F.A.Q

Q. Why do I need to systemize apps?
      A. Some apps provide extra functionality as a system app (like Greenify, Launchers, etc). And if you just want an app to be a system app for no reason :).

Q. Is A/B Devices (Pixel, Essential, MI A1 etc.) supported?
      A. YES

Q. What's the advantage of using this over the other systemizers?
      A. This one is very light weight (since it's just a script). And it's also very versatile and supports almost all devices.

Q. Something's not right??
      A. Report in this thread...
      When a systemizied app is updated, how do you re-systemize it? Do you just rerun the terminal UI and choose the updated app and reboot? After reboot, does the updated app replace the old one?
      No, it's like when you update a system app from play store, it stays as a system app. ;)
      No need to do anything if it's updated :good: