[MODULE][Terminal] App Systemizer v17.3.1

Search This thread

AlbertoDR

Jul 6, 2014
I am using PE+ 11 on Moto G6, when I run command "su" and then "systemize" it does not list any apps. Can someone help?
I am using module "App Systemizer v17.3.1 by veez221" and "Busybox 1.31.1".
Go a couple pages back and download the file attached there. It's an updated version that worked perfectly for me on SyberiaROM on Android 12.

iamMG

Jun 12, 2012
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
Reactions: duttyend

alksndb

Jun 25, 2021
After choosing option 1 for installed apps, this is all I get:

Code:
Search packages:   packages search <query>
===========================
Installed Apps                                         
===========================

Loading Apps...

0 -  Exit
[CHOICE]:
I figure aout why this error is. I have same error. Look that is in my data/app directory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220409-141053773.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-141053773.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20220409-141101248.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-141101248.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 95

jeregne

Apr 15, 2022
The modified version that can works on Android 11 and Magisk 20.3+.
Thank you for this modified version. I couldn't get my app list with other versions. With this mod, I can use it with my OP8P on Android 12.

However, all I want to do is making lawnchair launcher the system app. That's why I installed this systemizer. I can see "lawnfeed" and "lawnicons" on my installed app list, but couldn't find lawnchair launcher itself.

App names are really long and messy but looked at it carefully on every single row and couldn't find it. Is this normal?

I am a newbie, rooted my phone first time. If you could give a little bit more detail than usual with your replies, I will be grateful. Thanks in advance

Dr_Ari_Gami

May 23, 2022
Oh, I see. Well I incorporated your changes and pushed another commit: https://github.com/KreAch3R/terminal_systemizer/commit/bdcae1ea200f579cfe75999d76158da05216a7ad

I tried systemizing an installed app manually to trigger that part of the code and it worked. I uploaded the new version again.

@Anurag1994, great, thanks!

I'm looking through the source code before I install this module, and am wondering what common/aapt is. It's a binary, so I can't view it.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I'm looking through the source code before I install this module, and am wondering what common/aapt is. It's a binary, so I can't view it.
aapt is a common binary that is typically used as a pre-compiled binary. It provides functions directly on an Android device, that are normally run on a PC that is not built into or available in the android shell. Its a powerfull addition to the android shell for dev type stuff. see the following for the correct answer ;)

Dr_Ari_Gami

May 23, 2022
aapt is a common binary that is typically used as a pre-compiled binary. It provides functions directly on an Android device, that are normally run on a PC that is not built into or available in the android shell. Its a powerfull addition to the android shell for dev type stuff. see the following for the correct answer ;)
Is there any way I can confirm that it hasn't been tampered with? A quick Google search of it's hash doesn't reveal any search results.

Thanks for the explanation btw, that makes a lot of sense.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Is there any way I can confirm that it hasn't been tampered with? A quick Google search of it's hash doesn't reveal any search results.

Thanks for the explanation btw, that makes a lot of sense.
Unless you compile it yourself from "un-tampered" source, its effectively based on trust. Different people compiling off the exact same source, will get binaries of different check-sums/hashes.

EDIT: If you found a file with the same hash, you then need to answer the question if you trust that source for not tampering with the source.

GrayJack

Sep 16, 2012
Silent Hill
The modified version that can works on Android 11 and Magisk 20.3+.

Same issue like the 17.4.1. Empty app list, but you can make it manually.

Is this modified ver.. support dynamic partition rom ?
In fact it is 17.4.1 but with modified installation mechanism to comply latest Magisk.
systemize script is absolutely the same so don't expect any miracle.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I try to install this module, but it does not appear in the application drawerView attachment 5809161

Youre kidding right, you didnt even read bother to read the 1st post on the first page?

this is a new low for XDA
    [Terminal] App Systemizer

Terminal App Systemizer systemizes Apps systemlessly! This is inspired by App Systemizer​ by stangri. I then decided to make a script/UI in Terminal emulator for it to make 'app systemizing' easier.

How to use:
    • Install from recovery
    • Type su and
      Code:
      systemize
      in Terminal emulator or adb shell (use -nc, -a, -d, refer below)
    • Systemize Chosen App/APK!
    • And reboot to apply changes

OPTIONS:
    ** If you don't want those colors, use -nc.
    Code:
    systemize -nc
    ** To directly systemize (without ui) a given package name/s, use -a
    Code:
    systemize -a com.oasisfeng.greenify org.adaway
    ** To directly systemize (without ui) a given apk/s, use -d
    Code:
    systemize -d /sdcard/example.apk /sdcard/example2.apk

** Uploading logs
    Go to the menu and type `logs`, this will upload the log files of this module and will generate a link. Send that :)
    Alternatively, Send `/cache/terminal_debloater-verbose.log` here. I'll examine it for problems and will try to fix it.

Dowloads are here!
    Github
    Telegram Channel
    Notification Channel

DONATE? If you want to (ノ・ω・)ノ゙
    Sorry wrong line numbers, should be 315 and 559.
    It's basically the same path fix as you did before, I just hardcoded it without if-clause for my personal use.
    I have no time to publish it at the moment, otherwise I had done it already. (and I rarely use my github account at the moment).

Line 315 can be replaced with:
    Code:
      [ $API -lt 30 ] && systemize /system/$installdir /data/app/${apklabel}-*/base.apk
      [ $API -ge 30 ] && systemize /system/$installdir /data/app/*/${apklabel}-*/base.apk
    and line 559 with:
    Code:
          [ $API -lt 30 ] && app_path="/data/app/${i}-*/base.apk"
          [ $API -ge 30 ] && app_path="/data/app/*/${i}-*/base.apk"
          [ -d $SYSTEM/priv-app ] && systemize /system/priv-app "${app_path}" || systemize /system/app "${app_path}" "$i"

This is not tested, but it should work.

Oh, I see. Well I incorporated your changes and pushed another commit: https://github.com/KreAch3R/terminal_systemizer/commit/bdcae1ea200f579cfe75999d76158da05216a7ad

I tried systemizing an installed app manually to trigger that part of the code and it worked. I uploaded the new version again.

@Anurag1994, great, thanks!
    HERE'S A LITTLE VIDEO ON HOW TO USE IT:

F.A.Q

Q. Why do I need to systemize apps?
    A. Some apps provide extra functionality as a system app (like Greenify, Launchers, etc). And if you just want an app to be a system app for no reason :).

Q. Is A/B Devices (Pixel, Essential, MI A1 etc.) supported?
    A. YES

Q. What's the advantage of using this over the other systemizers?
    A. This one is very light weight (since it's just a script). And it's also very versatile and supports almost all devices.

Q. Something's not right??
    A. Report in this thread...
    When a systemizied app is updated, how do you re-systemize it? Do you just rerun the terminal UI and choose the updated app and reboot? After reboot, does the updated app replace the old one?
    No, it's like when you update a system app from play store, it stays as a system app. ;)
    No need to do anything if it's updated :good: